Tillymax is trying again

Hi Tilly :) glad to hear everything seems to be going well for you at the moment, hope you're enjoying the sunshine in your garden :) xxx

Hello lovely Tilly, hope you're keeping well, miss you hun :bighug: xxxx

I can't believe the change in the weather. A week ago I was digging the garden and sweating my head off. Today I'm bl**dy freezing.

I keep thinking I should go to one of these street party things that they talk about on the news but there's nothing going on around here. I've put some bunting up and the kids are dead embarrased about it. Little do they realise, I only put it up to annoy them :8855:

Me and hubbie went out for a meal on Friday cos it was our anniversary last Sunday. I wanted to go when it would be a bit quieter so we went at lunch time. We went to a new carvery that's opened and it was very nice.I felt a bit daft when a roast potato fell off my plate into the cauliflower cheese. All the other people there were managing to get there food without dropping it. I felt much better when hubbie dropped his in the gravy. It made a really loud plop and I p**ssed myself :D

My anxiety has been sky high this week - don't know if it's cos I knew we'd be going out for the meal or if it's hassle from work or something else. I've also had trouble sleeping again but I'm sure it will all settle down again.

Sorry I'm not on more often but I just don't know where the days go. They must fly by while I'm sat staring into space :rolleyes:

Sometimes I could sleep all day and all night and other times I can't sleep at all. This must be a can't sleep at all day. I've been like this since I started with the depression and when I was working it was horrid cos I knew I should be asleep. At the moment it doesn't matter so I just do whatever I feel like doing. What are you doing up?
Since I was on dialysis and especailly when I'm off work I go nocturnal. Like you it majes having to go to work a bit of a bind. I've been on hols for a week and am gone nocturnal but I try to reigh it back a bit before going back to work. Anyway I did fall asleep after my last post. The power of Trevor I think but I'm awake again now. :D

Hiya Tilly hun xxx

Glad that the meal went o.k., despite the dropped roasties!;)

Sorry that on top of everything, you are getting hassle from work, I remember the stress that was put on me from my employers, and it really was not nice!

:bighug:

He probably dropped his tattie into the gravy as a sweet gesture to make you feel better... it being your anniversary and all. That's love for ya. ;)
That or you're both clumsy. :D

Morning Tilly, belated Happy Anniversary wishes to you and hubby :love:
Awww how sweet that you both dropped your Tatties and made a mess, Mal and I often do silly co-ordinating moves too :giggle:

Hope you're keeping well and had a lovely bank holiday am personally all partied out, thank god that this week is over and just under 4 weeks to the next biggie (my brother's 60th) so time to relax lol

Take care lovely :hug99: xxx

I've just spent ages writing a post and the bl**dy thing didn't post :mad:

I wrote a really long post and even included a bit of humour. I can't be bothered doing it all again so you'll just have to put up with the crap bits after the day we've had today.

Emma was mugged today. Luckily they didn't hurt her but she was very upset and shaken. They took her phone. It was two men in their twenties who mugged a young girl. They make me sick.

Back