Time flies when you are enjoying yourself....

Well done, Mike, that is just fantastic, my journey is just starting, but hope I can post a similar thead in two years time (and hopefully with another baby in tow!) x

Well done Mike, it was reading your story in the paper that first alerted me to CD.

You really are an inspiration.

Thank you :D

Happy Anniversary!

Well done!

An inspiration to anyone starting on Cambridge at this time

Fantastic inspiration, Mike! I know you were a great support to my son, Mintimperial, when he started last year - and having read some of your posts, I can see why. Your before and after pictures tell it all.
Well done! And long may you continue maintaining and supporting us all!

Fantastic Mike - what a star you are! Hows the tum these days - are you 100% recovered?

Love

Hi Mike,

Congratulations, you have inspired so many people on here, and keeping it off is a fantastic achievement, I just hope I can get there one day!

Love

Hi Mike,

Happy Anniversary!

You are such an inspiration.............Well done!

Congratulatons Mike

You are as everyone has said a fantastic inspiration. Your before and after pictures are out of this world and keeping the weight off and doing all that you're doing now gives everyone hope.

Thank you and Well done!!!

I'm sitting here with a HUGE smile on my face....as I have said to you many times before.... this is only the beginning!!! :D :D :D

Well done, M8y.... you deserve it...:D

Back