Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Time for a change...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by lazourouskittykat, 18 June 2010 Social URL.

1. lazourouskittykat

lazourouskittykat New Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there,

I'm new here, I started SW last Wednesday. I used to go to our local group with my mum when I was about 16, but I didn't really have much luck with it as I was lazy and didn't really care enough.
    Since then I have finished University (2 weeks ago) and have been gaining wait slowly but surely ever since. I am determined to loose the weight I want and keep it off. I want to be able to look at Graduation pictures without being ashamed and to be healthy and fit.
    So far its going really well, I was an angel in the first week :angel09: and found that I barely had to use any of my syns!! (except for a cupcake :eek: ). And AMAZINGLY I lost 7lbs! Which I am delighted with. I start a new job tomorrow so I hope I can keep up my good habits there!

I'm really excited about this!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello Laura, well done on your 1st weeks loss, thats a big amount too :). So half stone gone, what are you aiming for? Welcome to the forum and also for getting back to sw too, and congrats on your new job.

If you fancy joining a support group "From here to Eternally Slim" is fab.. newbies and a few ppl there also been doing sw for a while so lots of tips, new recipes and motivations too, come and say hi if you fancy it.. Good luck xx

4. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's a fantastic loss and a brilliant start!

I'm trying to lose weight for similar reasons, my upcoming graduation being the first mini goal to lose weight for!

I hope everything goes well for you :) xxx

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey hun, good luck and congrats on your first weeks loss.

please use your syns properly, only reduce them when you need to . i.e cutting back after a naught w.e or when your close to target. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.