• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Time for a change...

Hi there,

I'm new here, I started SW last Wednesday. I used to go to our local group with my mum when I was about 16, but I didn't really have much luck with it as I was lazy and didn't really care enough.
Since then I have finished University (2 weeks ago) and have been gaining wait slowly but surely ever since. I am determined to loose the weight I want and keep it off. I want to be able to look at Graduation pictures without being ashamed and to be healthy and fit.
So far its going really well, I was an angel in the first week :angel09: and found that I barely had to use any of my syns!! (except for a cupcake :eek: ). And AMAZINGLY I lost 7lbs! Which I am delighted with. I start a new job tomorrow so I hope I can keep up my good habits there!

I'm really excited about this!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Hello Laura, well done on your 1st weeks loss, thats a big amount too :). So half stone gone, what are you aiming for? Welcome to the forum and also for getting back to sw too, and congrats on your new job.

If you fancy joining a support group "From here to Eternally Slim" is fab.. newbies and a few ppl there also been doing sw for a while so lots of tips, new recipes and motivations too, come and say hi if you fancy it.. Good luck xx

RubyMoss

Silver Member
That's a fantastic loss and a brilliant start!

I'm trying to lose weight for similar reasons, my upcoming graduation being the first mini goal to lose weight for!

I hope everything goes well for you :) xxx

hey hun, good luck and congrats on your first weeks loss.

please use your syns properly, only reduce them when you need to . i.e cutting back after a naught w.e or when your close to target. xxx