Time for a change...

Hi there,

I'm new here, I started SW last Wednesday. I used to go to our local group with my mum when I was about 16, but I didn't really have much luck with it as I was lazy and didn't really care enough.
Since then I have finished University (2 weeks ago) and have been gaining wait slowly but surely ever since. I am determined to loose the weight I want and keep it off. I want to be able to look at Graduation pictures without being ashamed and to be healthy and fit.
So far its going really well, I was an angel in the first week :angel09: and found that I barely had to use any of my syns!! (except for a cupcake :eek: ). And AMAZINGLY I lost 7lbs! Which I am delighted with. I start a new job tomorrow so I hope I can keep up my good habits there!

I'm really excited about this!

Hello Laura, well done on your 1st weeks loss, thats a big amount too :). So half stone gone, what are you aiming for? Welcome to the forum and also for getting back to sw too, and congrats on your new job.

If you fancy joining a support group "From here to Eternally Slim" is fab.. newbies and a few ppl there also been doing sw for a while so lots of tips, new recipes and motivations too, come and say hi if you fancy it.. Good luck xx

That's a fantastic loss and a brilliant start!

I'm trying to lose weight for similar reasons, my upcoming graduation being the first mini goal to lose weight for!

I hope everything goes well for you :) xxx

hey hun, good luck and congrats on your first weeks loss.

please use your syns properly, only reduce them when you need to . i.e cutting back after a naught w.e or when your close to target. xxx

Back