Time for a change.

Itoy & Suerti

Life is what you make it
Hi everyone... Im Karrine from Queensland, Australia. My age is 22 and I have a lovely supportive partner Ive been with him for over 6 years. We also have 2 beautiful dogs named Itoy and Suerti.
I admit that I have been on and off diets more often then not - and to be honest, I always knew when starting them that it wont last - Im a compulsive eater, and I overeat - instead of one sandwich - i make two. :sigh: But I am obese, and I need to make a change.

Last weigh (about a year ago) I weighed 130kgs. It was embarrasing, and heartbreaking. I am ashamed buying size 24 - 26 clothing, and i have almost zero confidence.

I have begun as of last week walking for one hour every morning with my 2 dogs, and so far i am enjoying it - at the moment eating habits havent really changed... but i am doing grocery shopping tomorrow so will be buying healthy options - and hopefully alot of salad. I do not own scales, and am tracking my weightloss through clothes sizes. i feel like this is my last chance. SO I look forward to any help/tips you can all give me - and I would love this forum to be my motivation. :p

Hiya karinna welcome to minimins :)
My name is Katherine and I'm new here as well (well come back starting today).

I've got into some awful habits as well so it's time to draw a line in the sand and start a fresh x

Back