Time for me to change

Feathers28

Hi all welcome to this thread....
there is no reason for me to make excuses anymore because if I’m honest I’m all out of them I need to get my weight sorted and stop being so lazy that’s the truth and I know that might sound mean but i needed to write it so I can start somewhere and hopefully start on a journey that is going to make life easier for me in the long run. If I have this thread then I can be held accountable and who knows help others as I’m sure a lot of you lovely people will help me along my way too.
ive done the very old old weight watchers pro points plan and loved that but I needed To take a step back and was a bit ott on it so now I feel ready to calorie count I’ve got a year plan with nutricheck but I need something to keep myself responsible so if I write here what I have then maybe I can see where I am going wrong.
I am weighing in tomorrow morning (Saturdays will be my weigh in days) and I think I’m allowed at the moment 1656kcal a day which i don’t wish to use just because and I can do some small exercises which I got from Pinterest
thank you for making it this far I welcome all help possible and can’t wait To get started 💖

Day 1
Weigh in 16stone 2lbs

Breakfast
Cup of tea whole milk 2 sugars
Strawberry activia fat free yogurt

Lunch
Haven't had anything as i couldn't decide

Tea
Covent garden vegetable soup

Snacks
500ml Bottle ribena
4 squares mint aero

I do still have over 1000 calories left so will decide on something else if i want it

Hi. How are you getting on?

Hi im doing good i have to update here as I've been keeping note on my phone ready to update here. Thank you very much for replying its so kind of you 😊😊
Good to hear. Well done

Hi Feathers. I'm new (again!) and looking forward to getting down into the teens - chasing you down the scales!

Hii all
update I’ve lost 3lbs this week not done hardly a lot of exercise and had a birthday meal for one of my kids so all good it’s a step in the right direction and that’s all I can ask for at the moment

back on it today though

Breakfast:-
peach activia fat free yoghurt
large tea whole milk and 2 sugars

lunch:-
covent garden leek and potato soup
10 cheesy croutons
dairylea triangle x2
crackerbread x2

dinner
cheese on toast 2 slices
cup a soup (in my flask ready if I need it)

snack
cadburys cream egg
2l bottle Ribena squash

I do have a few calories left to use up but I don’t think I will as I’m not hungry

thankyou to everyone who has messaged I am so grateful for the messages and support
Come on girls we can do this!!!!!
we got this!!!!!

That's a great loss without the Birthday meal. Well done.

Back