Time of the month CRAVINGS !!!

Katie's World X

Gold Member
Hi all X

I'm interested to know at that horrible time of the month us woman have!!!

What do you crave most ?
How do you cope being good and not giving in to all the naughty stuff you really really want ?

Look forward to hearing from you all
KatieXxX

I also don't crave anything in particular. Used to want sweet stuff but really I think that was an excuse for choc. I also get hungrier but not as much as I used to so again think it may have been psychological. I just power on through or maybe have free food snacks instead of superfree for more bulk.

I think its all in the mind.....i have days where i really fancy certain foods but i dont think its my hormones i think its just me!

I always massively crave chocolate. And it's only at that time of the month, the rest of the month I am happy without it.

I usually try and have a syn free day and then have a galaxy ripple for 9 syns in the evening!

i feel staving the day before period arrives and could eat house out. got a list of healthier choices and if i struggle have a set amount of additional sins (15) then i still feel in control and dont lose the plot over it :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Chocolate for me as well. I like it normally but can easily go without but I need it soooooo badly when it's totm, i could eat tonnes of it!!

Back