Time of the month weigh ins

warney1

Hi, just wondering who looses and who gains at this time of the month? I normally still loose, but for the first time today had a gain and this is the only thing I can put it down to.

Hi, just wondering who looses and who gains at this time of the month? I normally still loose, but for the first time today had a gain and this is the only thing I can put it down to.

Hi Warney,

Could be TOTM. I don't get them any more, (Yay!) but when I did I could easily gain up to 7lbs in a week. It could also be fluid retention around your muscles if you've upped your exercise, too much water, not enough water, not eating enough, more salt than usual yesterday, pasta or a 'heavy' meal last night. Do any of those apply to you? Or sometimes it just seems to happen for no reason we can put our finger on! :( If you've lost steadily your body may just need a chance to settle and adjust before the next loss. Whatever the reason, keep going this week, and look forward to your next loss! :)

I usually gain between 4-7lbs! But it usually comes off just as quick :) if weigh day falls right I skip the gain as it were...! So annoying though, I already want to eat chocolate without feeling bad!! :D

Charli XxX

I am anywhere between staying the same and gaining 2lbs. Never a loss so far Xx

I can sts or gain up to 5lb eek! But it always pans out again over the following wks as my body adjusts, I mark a star on my ww card when it's totm & over time I can now c a pattern so I always know what to expect

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I normly stay the same or gain (like this week) and because of day iit falls with prob be nxt weigh in too !! ;(

Back