Time to break the vicious cycle

Tina493

Hi everyone,

I did CD over 3 years ago and lost just over 3 stone and felt fantastic, But due to serious illness I had to stop. In and out of hospital people kept buying me boxes of chocolates and sweeties and I admit I scoffed the lot like a little piggy. I was very depressed finding out I had ovarian cancer and having to have major surgery, and not being able to have any more children. So like a lot of us do I turned to food for comfort. Then the weight started to creep back on. At first I blamed the HRT but honestly it was all the food i was stuffing in my mouth. Now I'm back to where I started?

?But now it's time to break the vicious cycle I'm on day 2 of SS and feeling positive that the weight will come off and stay off.

Well day 3 down been a hard but stuck to SS. It was hard taking my husband through McDonald drive through and not ordering anything. But some how managed to stay strong. Can't wait till Wednesday for weigh in to see just how well I have done.

Tina you've been through so so much...I hope this is a great success for you I'm sure it will be. Drive-thru must have been horrid!!! Keep at it, you actually do know you can do it!!!!! ;)

Hi Tina, sorry to hear you've been through such a tough time. Well done on getting back on CD. You are doing really well. Good luck for the rest of your journey. :)

Thankyou for the support it's nice to know other people understand how hard CD is. Had a horrible day yesterday went along to support my husband at a motorcross race at Manby and everyone was eating bacon sandwiches. But some how I managed to stay strong and stick to my water and CD.

Well that was until we got home I was so tired from moving his bike and all his gear around and walking miles round the track I broke. I had to eat something I was reasonably good I had some chicken and a little bit of salad. I don't feel bad about it much but back on track today. I know I can do it.

Well chicken salad is SS+ so you're still in plan :)

Good luck to you, I can totally understand why you put the weight on in the first place, it must have been a horrible thing to have to go through. Well done for getting back on CD.

Back