Time to call target? - Decission made on Page 2!

Fantastic news!! sounds like a perfect decision :)

Well done, really pleased for you xx

Congratulations :)

I'm loving the sticker - its the best, I cant wait to have one of my own!

Well done !!!!

Hey Sarah-Jayne, I know exactly what you mean! Ive had lots of STS and can actually see a gain coming this week after totally going off plan today when weigh in is tomorrow! Everyone told me to set target at 9st 7 and then when I weighed in at 9st 5 I thought wow I'm going for target at 9st. Now I can't shift it. Think I may set target at 9st 5 and if I decided to go any lower then hopefully it will happen without me stressing out about it all the time!

X x

will your consultant let you go to 9 stone. i thought the minimum was 9 stone something, out of interest.

tara40 said:
will your consultant let you go to 9 stone. i thought the minimum was 9 stone something, out of interest.

For my height it's meant to be 9st 1 I think, but want to set at 9 so I'll ask my c and see xx

Well done hun, great decision! xxxx

Congratulations - you're at TARGET! Wahay!

For my height it's meant to be 9st 1 I think, but want to set at 9 so I'll ask my c and see xx

what i cant understand is that your limit is 9st 1 but you are allowed to go three pounds over and under at target, so that would let you get to 8st 12.

Back