time to care about me!!

1 week over with on my own and i have stuck to plan and done plenty of exercise. keeping my fingers crossed for a little loss on thursday morning. feeling ok but i've not had much fruit or veg in so i've being using portion control on free foods since its not being diluted with superfree. hope its worked. shopping delivery comes thursday so its going to be a very veggified weekend lol :)

1lb off, taking me to 1lb to go for my 3 stone. my size 12 jeans are baggy on my bum, whats happening to me???!!! i have NEVER been a size 12, i was complimented on my shape today by my sw consultant, i think its all finally paying off. i'm actually starting to like my body shape. its a huge thing for me, i'm really chuffed with myself, and i dont mean to sound big headed but i've stopped smoking a 16 months ago and i was petrified i would put on weight. i had 2 operations, moved to a different country and am awaiting my driving test next month. now i just need to get the little one to pre school and find a job :)

well i had a naughty night last night, my friend came to visit and i had a very rare moment of 'sod it', i havent seen her for months and i won't see her again for a few months either so these occasions are quite rare. i have only had a drink twice this year, well 3 time now since we had a few bottles of wine and pita breads and dips, crisps etc. i didnt care, i did an exercise dvd an hour before we started and i went for a run with a hangover this morning and i am back on plan 100% today with minimal syns, which is fine cos i feel like poo lol.
its nice to be in control :)

here i am 6 months on, i've been neglecting my diary.all is well, i was at target until i lowered it. 7lb to go but no rush. for once i am feeling content with my size, zumba is helping massively as i can feel that im toning areas i didnt like, my waist and top of my legs are feeling a bit better. :)

Back