Time to change

37 weeks tomorrow, 3 more weeks left!! so excited, baby now considered full term so feel like a ticking time bomb. Hospital bad ready to go, Moses basket all set up, keep looking, cant imagine having a baby sleeping in there. Just under a stone gained. Have canceled my gym membership as of 1st Nov. :-( really will need to watch my weight then.

Wow you've been doing great am 17 weeks and really want to limit my gain and loose If I can reading your post has give me confidence j can do it just wanted to ask what. Dirt things do u eat?

one week left on sat, every little twinge and i think i'm in labour!!!

I tend to go through stages of what i eat, either fruit and yoghurt, egg wrap or chicken dipped in sauce for breakfast (strange i no, lol) a salad wrap with meat for dinner, and meat with veg, salad, or in a wrap again for tea. Snack, fruit and a hot choc with cream (only 100cals! yummy!) and at night i have a big pig out on choc, lol. Its not the healthiest of ways but i can't stop chocolate! currently i am obsessed with chicken, i have chicken dipped in sauce for breakfast, chicken in a wrap with salad on for dinner, and either chicken wrap with stuffing or veg for tea.

My 1st pregnancy i gained around 5stone, and i ate chocolate, plus all my meals were fatty and unhealthy. This way its still not good, but at least its half and half.

Had a little boy. 7lbs 12 on 16th nov, day before his due date. i did think he would of been born on the 13th as that's when i started with contractions, but no little guy didn't want to come out and needed forceps. So far weight loss is down 11lbs. off to give the little guy a bath, cant believe there so tiny!!

shazza87 said:
Had a little boy. 7lbs 12 on 16th nov, day before his due date. i did think he would of been born on the 13th as that's when i started with contractions, but no little guy didn't want to come out and needed forceps. So far weight loss is down 11lbs. off to give the little guy a bath, cant believe there so tiny!!

Awww congratulations hun, I bet he's absolutely gorgeous! Well done. I hope labour wasn't to bad but its all very worth it in the end. What's his name? xx

Back