time to change...

BlackRose

Gold Member
Who was it said 'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results'? Because I think by that definition I am clearly insane.

I am not going to post saying I am filled with optimism and excitement, because quite honestly, I am not. I am not going to declare exuberantly that 'This time I WILL do it' -because I'm too afraid that yet again, I will not.

I haven't gotten over how stupid I've been breaking this time. I feel so much more depressed by my actions because I've done a lot of soul searching of late and it feels like I've deliberately sabotaged my own plans. This time is worse than others for some reason.

So I have started today. I am feeling fine about it. I 'm not worried about the social aspect or the hunger aspect. I'm not worried about anything that may be perceived as the Con's of LT. I'm just worried about me. Am I going to screw it all up again?

Tomorrow I'll probably wake up full of optimism. I know I have a lot of faith in the ppl on this forum -its not hard to seeing the great results. I just have to try every day to keep focussed on what I want -truly want -and hope that this time I actually will succeed.

The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm not giving up. Not this time.

Good night everyone -GOOD LUCK!!!

oxoxoxo

well dom BR you sound positive just keep focused and be strong you know where we are if you need us

xx Sharron

I think you have loads of insight and think about your actions a lot.
Every human makes mistakes, but the important thing is to try to learn from them and try again.
There's a saying- "The person who never made a mistake ,never made anything"
Far better to try and make our lives, health and happiness better, and have the odd slip, than just carry on in a self-destructive way.
Best of luck to you, you'll do great.xxxx

Thanx peeps. Still a bit down -totm approaching methinks -cant sem to lift the blues, thats why I'm only half lurking on the forum these days. I'm sure I'll get the head right soon though. A few days sticking to LT can do miracles for lifting the spirit so I'll be right as rain in no time I'm sure.

Thanks everyone. oxo

I felt like i was just reading that post about myself! i am also back on day 2 and i'm feeling a bit better than yesterday. we have to stay determined to stick to it and i'm trying to use christmas as insentive. good luck hun, stay strong xxx

HI Blackrose, i totally understand where your coming from, but its brill you've managed to get back on it! So well done, you'll get there xx

Ah Rosie, we are all human and we all make mistakes. No-one can be bouncy and cheerful 24-7 - well not without medication!!!!! I have lurking days too when I feel down and pop on to read some inspiration and get myself back into the swing of things.

You have lots of determination so I have faith in you that you will achieve your target! Good luck babe.

xxx

Back