Time to crack on and lose the last of this baby weight!!

Went for a Thai lunch- had too many calories so only got 300 to last me from 1pm till bedtime- felt so tired and full- not fun- will struggle to hit 1200 calories! Having a lovely family day though! All just woke from an afternoon nap- bliss!

Well went over by 323 calories yesterday as had a few g and t's in the evening- I felt like my husband has put up with me being all boring and sensible on this diet- not drinking and not going out for meals so yesterday I thought 'sod it!' and I enjoyed it- not massively over calories and have been under a few times this week so it will hopefully all even out. Have been good again today so glad it hasn't knocked me off for more than one day! Under calories today and feeling a bit miserable and tired- not wanting to go to work tomorrow after such a lovely weekend with my little girl!

Right have not updated this for a few days- have got my in laws staying with for 10 days, hey arrived on Thursday night so have had a weekend of nice but not healthy food- however I have only had 1 day massively over calories so far- but back at work tomorrow which is good as it means routine and no bad food! Going to try and eat fish from now on if we eat out, it's more of a treat than salad and not as bad as other options! It's great having them here though as my daughter is loving the attention and fuss! I am stuck at 155 pounds and cannot drop any lower- I think my next step is to up the exercise as I have really been good (not perfect) but good on my calories!

Well have not done so well on the eating out, however have lost a pound so far this week so I am 154 pounds! We took my husbands parents out to afternoon tea today which includes scones and sandwiches- so obviously over my calories :-( glad for selfish weight loss reasons that these are the last visitors we will have until we go back to the uk for the summer holidays as I clearly have no will power when eating out!! Not been too bad but today was a bit of a shocker! I have massively found out due to using Mfp that if I don't eat enough my body really does go into starvation mode and i don't lose weight- my best weight losses are all In the weeks where i eat all my calories or a bit more!

Well have really tried to stick to the calories in the last couple of days, it's been hard but I have managed it! The good thing is that my In laws don't really drink so I have not been drinking either- that is normally the worse thing about having visitors! I have also just woken up from a lie in with the husband after his mum volunteered to get up with the baby- bless her!! They go home tomorrow- so we are out for another meal tonight, however it is too a fish restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol so it should be fine!

Still going okay- I weighed today and I am finally in the 10's (only just!) I won't log it till Thursday however I am so excited as I have been stuck around 11lb and 11lb 2! Not been perfect but not snacking and not drinking at all during the week! 3lb under my pre pregnancy weight and 4lb away from target with 6 weeks still to go before I go home to the uk for the summer and 8 weeks till I am thirty! So pleased with myself!

Well done for getting into the 10s! Huge achievement! It's so nice when you drop a few pounds but especially so when you move down the stones x

Thank you Skinny Sia- its been a long slog- my little girl is 8 months in a few days- however I am proud of myself that I have done this the sensible way and not crash dieted like I have before. I stood on the scales this morning and I am now 10stone 12lbs!!:D 2 pounds from target- (Target is 7 pounds less than my pre pregnancy weight) I can't believe that this week I have seemed to crack it- don't ask me how, I have been good sticking to my calories however I have been pretty good throughout the diet so nothing different there. I have had a stomach ache all week so maybe I have a virus that has helped. I don't care what it is I just hope the weight carries on dropping off. Looking forward to carrying on this diet as I don't feel I am massively restricted anymore- if I want something naughty I just plan it into my calories, I don't feel deprived at all and my husband is okay with this diet as alot of the time I don't think he massively notices I am dieting (well only when I tell him about my weight loss- which he pretends to be interested in!) as I eat relatively the same as him, however breakfast and lunch is healthy in work and in the evening I cut out carbs, e.g we both have chilli however he has rice or a potato and I just have the chilli which i pack with Veg. We are both happy! I feel that MFP is now a consistant part of my life, and will be for sometime. If not then I am well aware of hidden calories, and ridiculous amounts of calories in things like Pizza!

Couldn't wait till weigh in on thursday to log the weight off. I am not going to put it back on- FACT!! (hopefully?!!! ha ha)

That's such a sensible way of dieting! And looking at things! Plus you'll be a good role model for your daughter when she grows up. I'm trying to do it like that but last night I had an ice cream and some crisps and went over my daily cals by over 300 so I went on my cross trainer for 40 mins (pure pain!) so today il stick to my 1200 cals and a little exercise. Il do my weigh opin on mo day and list on my diary! Fingers crossed! Well done you!

Well today I got on the scales and I am 10 stone 11 (1 pound from target). I will update my profile tomorrow if the pound is still off- I haven't eaten healthy this week but not eaten massively over my calories. Had a stressful few days though as I live in Doha, Qatar and the expat community has recently been hit by the tragedy of the fire in the shopping mall- I am a teacher and we lost 3 pupils in the fire and it has really affected us all. I have been holding my daughter much tighter and cherishing every minute with her.

Sorry to hear about the situation there :( it's times like this that we realise just how precious our close ones are.

On a happier note, just a pound away! Fantastic!

Thanks :)- I know- just a pound away- eeeeek! When I first got pregnant I was saying that I wanted to get the weight off within 3 months and others were saying its 9 month on 9 months off. At the time I though it wouldn't take that long- however they were nearly spot on! I will hopefully lose the next pound within the next week or so then it is time to review the goal weight. Tempted to go to 10 stone 7 next as the diet isn't really bothering me or getting me down. Just going to update my stats now as I am still 10stone 11lbs this morning!

Hi, hope ur doing ok. Wheres that pound gone?! I've left CC now and gone back to my vlcd! Feel free to follow my diary (link in my signature). Hope ur nice and warm there. London is rainy again!

Actually I'm back on CC! Feel free to follow. Hope all is good with u! X

Back