Time to drink??

PaulMcv

Hi Folks,

quick one for you????

at what time do you take your drinks at? Im up at 6:00 each morning take the drink around 7:00 and my 2nd drink around 4:30.

Does this seem to far apart?

Because I'm on three a day I take mine as breakfast lunch and dinner I don't know how I would take the two. But I do take my morning one about an hour and a half after I get up.

So long as you're not hungry love that's fine I'd be ravenous if I had mine that far apart haha! Maybe try your morning one a little later and just have water first thing see if that helps a little bit? X

Hi Sahara D,

Strange thing!! i was baby sitting my new grandson ( reason for losing the weight and number 2 grandchild on the way)

It was 9:30 before i had my first drink, and did not feel to bad. Actually looking forward to day 5. Now i know i NEED my head looking at :)

I'm on week 12 now and have always had mine at 10.30 3.00 and 8, do what ever suits you, I could sometimes not have the last one but I force myself x

I used to have breakfast, lunch & dinner but I have breakfast, after work and before bed now, as otherwise I find my stomach is rumbling before I go to sleep (which is when I used to pick at food most!)

I have atleast 500ml of water before my first shake, I find it helps wake me up and then I don't feel so stuffed after the first shake :)

Everyone is different though, keep experimenting until you find the right balance for you x

Back