Time to face the music

NeedsMotivation

Weigh in day today and i know that i am going to have gained at least 6lb, hoping i wont i have but have gone off the rails for the last 2 weeks. Didnt goto weigh in last week and so i thought that gave me the right to have 2 bad weeks which include a couple of easter eggs and a meal from the chip shop plus lots of bread toasted with peanut butter on.
So i have decided to face the music today, take the slap on the wrist that i need and start a fresh tomorrow, although i will be good from after the weigh in today.
I was tempted to pop into Boots on the way home from work and see how much damage i have done according to their scales but resisted the temptation. Only problem is as the time is getting closer to leave for WW i am thinking of more excuses not to go :sigh:

Yes i need a very big kick up the butt

Firstly here my right foot kicking your butt lol

Now, go and face the music you know you have gone off track if you don't go today then one thing is for sure you won't know what the damage is. it will also give you the kick up the butt u need to get back on track.

Let us know how you get on,

Thxs Michelle, i am really pleased i went to class, not only had i lost 1lb but it gave me the motivation to get back on track. Went shopping on the way home and am cooking a butternut squash bake for dinner tonight which is only 6pp per points (hoping it tastes nice) and tomorrow i am doing some no points soup and sausage and onion meatloaf.
Hoping i can keep motivated and get my butt to the gym :eek:

That's brill bet your glad went now

Wow! Bet you were surprised to lose a pound. Well done!! I had a bad c
couple of weeks a while ago- drank lots of wine &,beer & basically ate crap. When I went to face the music i was sure they were going to say I'd put on about half a stone but it was only half a pound!!!! :D it also gave me the incentive to get back on track &,I've now lost 31.5 lbs since Jan.

I was very shocked, even the group leader could tell by the look on my face, it really has given me the incentive to carry on and try to be very good from now on.
Well done on your weight loss so far Popsicle, have you found that your weight loss is starting to slow down at all? I also have lost 31lb since joining in January but was told this week that it will start slowing down alot now. Hoping that when its 1lb or 2lb a week i can still stay motivated.
I noticed Michelle on one of your posts you mentioned your an arsenal supporter, i am a chelsea supporter and have been for over 7 years now due to totally sentimental reasons.
Good luck to both of you on your continued weight losses :eek: and a big thank you for the kick up the butt to get me to group yesterday, i am now a more postive thinking person

NeedsMotivation said:
I was very shocked, even the group leader could tell by the look on my face, it really has given me the incentive to carry on and try to be very good from now on.
Well done on your weight loss so far Popsicle, have you found that your weight loss is starting to slow down at all? I also have lost 31lb since joining in January but was told this week that it will start slowing down alot now. Hoping that when its 1lb or 2lb a week i can still stay motivated.
I noticed Michelle on one of your posts you mentioned your an arsenal supporter, i am a chelsea supporter and have been for over 7 years now due to totally sentimental reasons.
Good luck to both of you on your continued weight losses :eek: and a big thank you for the kick up the butt to get me to group yesterday, i am now a more postive thinking person

Yes I am a arsenal fan my father and my brother are Chelsea fans and my daughter is called Chelsie more to do with pressure on me from my family as she was first grand child lol I wasn't a huge fan 17 years ago so didn't bother me, been supporting arsenal about 15 yr. Thankfully my two kids support arsenal as well and my daughter likes to b called CJ now lol.

Well done again and glad you feeling more positive I am always here to give out free kicks up the backside lol

Back