Time to get back in the saddle

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Snozzberry, 19 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I switched to SW about 2 months ago because I preferred the focus on healthy eating but I don't enjoy the meetings and never stay, and as my weight loss was just plodding at an excruciating pace I have decided to return to WW and give PP a go.

I have signed up to WW online and if I'm not doing so great by myself I will switch to meetings in the new year when all the Christmas expense is done with.

However since signing up a week ago my head just hasn't been in the right place. I figured I would get my birthday next week out of the way and start then. But I think I'm ready now! My friend has bought me a new calculator from her meeting so I'm all set :D

Psychologically I prefer a Saturday as my new diet week so I shall start in the morning.

Oh and I don't know what the hell was with SW's scales but I instantly lost 5lbs after switching to using my own bathroom scales lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    good luck with it hun :) I do WW online as well and really like the site so much more informative than the SW one although I know that there are SWers that will disagree lol.

I've just started back on plan yesterday after a disastrous week, we can do this :)
    xx

4. size102b

size102b Banned

Good luck , I did ww alone for 8 months lost 52lbs I just joined a meeting for new plan, I like meetings but my leader still over praises large losers which annoys me as we all lose at different rates.

I lost 3 stone in 5 months and it's taken me 4 months to lose 11lbs, I know long term weightloss is hard, it usually slows and the noverity wears off thin but I think just keep going :)

Hope pp works for you if you weigh measure and track everything it should be good xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.