Time to Get Serious

quizzicalgrrl

Posting Mad!
Hello All!

I track my weight weekly in an online website that is free. I have been doing it for 3 years.
Today I discovered there is a way to view a graph of all your weights etc.
Even though I knew it in the back of my mind, seeing it in black and white really brought it home to me.
I have been gaining and losing the same 6lbs since Feb 09.
Someone in my thread used the term "scenic route" to getting to the end of this weight loss journey. Really I haven't just been on the scenic route, I have crossed the country with no purpose a few times now.
I am so darn close to goal I need to stop this meandering through CD and get serious.

We all know this works, and I have the tools I need, the products, a scale and the support here at mini's.

Writing this to all of you will help keep me honest, so off with the last 1s 2 lbs!

Thanks for listening xx

oooo whats the website ???

cheers hun i am a very visual person sp maybe this will help me too x

Good luck with the rest of your journeyx

thanks so much for your post and the web site im the same no where near my target like you well done btw, and i keep peeing about however im back focused today how long.. who knows but today i am :D xxx

You can do it !!! Have you set yourself any mini goals to keep you on track ?

I just noticed your live where i was born :D

Bling, thanks for your comments. I am going to busy myself with all the household stuff I have been putting off to occupy me like admin and repainting the window frames x

Quizzicalgrll,

My window frames need repainting as well, you could pop over on the central line with brush in hand! I'm out east - near Newbury Park.
As I am a leaseholder but not a freeholder this gets done every 3 years by the managing agents, but never seems to last.
I grew up in Ealing and my parents still live there, its such a nice place.

I am enjoying living in ealing, have been here for 5 years. I am trying to do a lot of work to my house, just got a new kitchen (nothing fancy, from B&Q) but I am enjoying it!

Back