time to get serious.

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Hello gang. :wavey: I had some Xen left over from a previous prescription and am thinking of asking my dr to re-prescribe as I've got about 9lbs off in the last maybe six-eight weeks taking them with my meals!:D

I really need to make sure I don't have too much fat though, I have some fruit in for when I wanna snack and am keeping an eye on portion sizes.

Some people here know me but for those who don't: I am 28, been too heavy most of my life and have spent the last 3 years trying to find a plan that I can stick to realistically.

Last edited:
Hey Lyn :wavey::hug99:I think you've nothing to lose and everything to gain by going to your drs ( ok maybe not the best turn of phrase :rolleyes: but you get what I mean :D)
As for watching the amount of fat...do you keep a food diary? I've found its the best way to really keep a check on everything.
Good luck xxx

welcome to our xenical family! ive seen you a few times when i have been lurking!!

welldone on loosing 27lbs! thats fab!!!

love katie

ps keep us updated regardin the docs hun

Hi
Nice to meet you. Im new to Xenical and have found that it really helps me make better choices in food. Im scared of getting the 'side-effects' i have read about, and that helps me chose low fat options.
Good luck to you
Sandie

Well done on the 9lbs loss. Look forward to getting to know you x

Hey thanks for the replies, folks.:) Ali I was just looking at your comparison pics in your siggy, ya look like 10 years younger and mylene klass nowhere in sight lol.;):D

I have decided to go back on Xenical, I've got about a week's supply left. I am hoping the side effects will keep me away from my binge foods. :eek:

Food plan: 23/4/10

B- Bowl of Oat-so simple porridge (portion control ;)), milk, big mug coffee.

L- 2 slices Hovis 7 seeded, scraping butter, ham

D- Chicken breast with stir-fry veg, tsp stir-fry oil.

omg i'm gonna starve!:eek::D

Food plan: 23/4/10

B- Bowl of Oat-so simple porridge (portion control
wink.gif
), milk, big mug coffee.

L- 2 slices Hovis 7 seeded, scraping butter, ham

D- Chicken breast with stir-fry veg, tsp stir-fry oil.

omg i'm gonna starve!

Hello Lynn, and welcome :)
I was just wondering if you were planning on having any snacks with this?! Your meals seem similar to mine, but I couldn't manage without a few snacks throughout the day to keep me going. Normally fruit, low-cal cereal bars, sugar free jelly, SnackaJacks and that kind of thing.
Don't let yourself go starving, otherwise (if you're anything like me) you'll cave in eventually! We all need to be able to sustain this plan in the long term, so it's important not to feel too deprived.
Also, have you tried the low-cal sprays for frying, such as Fry-Light? Obviously, proper oil will add a lot to the fat content of your meal, so replacing it would reduce the likelihood of any side effects!

Good luck with the Xenical Lynn, I really hope you acheive your goals :)
x

Alex_1978;2crisps462444 said:
hope you acheive your goals :)
x

thanks alex.:) I started the day off well with porridge and a corned beef sandwich at lunch which I only ate half of, then I ruined my good intentions by going to the shop for crisps, icecream and mars muffins.:mad::( Then I ordered Chinese which I only ate a quarter of! Nor'd I eat all the crisps and icecream. I'd like to say me eyes are bigger than me belly but they're not.

I read KD's post about retraining "Fred" in the bring your head inside forum i think. It makes good sense.

ok, time to get serious!

Right, i think i've messed around enough and its time to stop. I'm cutting out the sugary, fatty crap and gonna play by the rules.:cool:

Back