Time to get serious!

I don't think it looks too tight it's just nicely fitted xx

For now, but trust me there's no room for manoeuvre!

I still can't get over how tiny it looks on the hanger, I had a moment in the changing room where I thought I might be kidding myself but it just turned out to be the cut of it!

I NEVER want to be bigger than this ever again!

I knew I shouldn't be spending, but buying skinny clothes is the best motivator and mood booster going, it reminds me why I am doing it and why I need to stick to it!

X

For now, but trust me there's no room for manoeuvre!

I still can't get over how tiny it looks on the hanger, I had a moment in the changing room where I thought I might be kidding myself but it just turned out to be the cut of it!

I NEVER want to be bigger than this ever again!

I knew I shouldn't be spending, but buying skinny clothes is the best motivator and mood booster going, it reminds me why I am doing it and why I need to stick to it!

X

That's a good way to look at it lol I must buy these clothes because if I don't il gain all the weight back haha! I'm gonna use that one.

I've decided I'm going to start my packing next week lol so I'm getting so excited haha. Only if I get the entire house cleaned I know down stairs will be finished by tomorrow so I've Friday and Sunday to do upstairs. Think it can be done and I've even more motivated by shopping lol

Have you ever looked online at the fashion world stuff. My mum showed me a catalogue today and I just looked cuz she was shoving it in my face lol but there's actually some gorgeous clothes in there! A lot younger than I was expecting. Tempted to order some stuff but I'm only gonna buy 4/5 outfits as my auntie told me off because there's so much over there lol and that I'm not to be bringing too much clothes haha!

Getting so excited now. I bet you are buzzing with it being so close!! Xx

That's a good way to look at it lol I must buy these clothes because if I don't il gain all the weight back haha! I'm gonna use that one.

I've decided I'm going to start my packing next week lol so I'm getting so excited haha. Only if I get the entire house cleaned I know down stairs will be finished by tomorrow so I've Friday and Sunday to do upstairs. Think it can be done and I've even more motivated by shopping lol

Have you ever looked online at the fashion world stuff. My mum showed me a catalogue today and I just looked cuz she was shoving it in my face lol but there's actually some gorgeous clothes in there! A lot younger than I was expecting. Tempted to order some stuff but I'm only gonna buy 4/5 outfits as my auntie told me off because there's so much over there lol and that I'm not to be bringing too much clothes haha!

Getting so excited now. I bet you are buzzing with it being so close!! Xx

Lol alright! Not quite how I meant it cheeky!!

OMG if you're gonna start packing I Deffo need I get the suitcase out soon! I used to love packing and saw it as a fun part of the holiday... Now not so much :-( I used to write lists of lists! I need to get my backside into gear!

Not heard of fashion world but will take a look! Yeah, don't buy too much, you'll only be posses off when it's all too big in a few weeks ;-p

I let myself get excited here and there but I am so focused on work since I have a lot to tick off before I go- and that most likely includes an Interview for promotion, an interview with my own boss who I have weekly catch ups with, who does all my performance reviews, who knows everything about my skills and ability, it's all a bit ridiculous really.

I cannot wait for that list to all be ticked off though!!
X

Ughhh! Hate interviews for interview sake. Last year I had to have an interview for a job that I have been doing for last 5 years. I wasn't getting extra payment for extra responsibility that I had been doing. Then after 5 years they decided to pay me but i had to jump through hoops for it. Every question they asked I started my answer off by saying "as you know, for the past 5 years I have...(I'm a cheeky *****!)

LOVE THE STRIPEY DRESS :) you look so shapely in it! X

Lol alright! Not quite how I meant it cheeky!!

OMG if you're gonna start packing I Deffo need I get the suitcase out soon! I used to love packing and saw it as a fun part of the holiday... Now not so much :-( I used to write lists of lists! I need to get my backside into gear!

Not heard of fashion world but will take a look! Yeah, don't buy too much, you'll only be posses off when it's all too big in a few weeks ;-p

I let myself get excited here and there but I am so focused on work since I have a lot to tick off before I go- and that most likely includes an Interview for promotion, an interview with my own boss who I have weekly catch ups with, who does all my performance reviews, who knows everything about my skills and ability, it's all a bit ridiculous really.

I cannot wait for that list to all be ticked off though!!
X

Hahaha it really is a good way to look at it tho.

Yes you need to pack lol I have written lists but then I don't go away that often do its a novelty to me lol

Check it out fo sho :)

Ohh good luck for promo :) keep me updated on how that goes for you :)

The relief will be amazing when you have all the stuff ticked off your list :)

Xxx

I just had the same kind of interview! Pointless, and such a waste of time!

Did you try on anymore of new looks skinny jeans? You look so tiny in that dress! Wowzer :p x

Hahaha it really is a good way to look at it tho.

Yes you need to pack lol I have written lists but then I don't go away that often do its a novelty to me lol

Check it out fo sho :)

Ohh good luck for promo :) keep me updated on how that goes for you :)

The relief will be amazing when you have all the stuff ticked off your list :)

Xxx

I am working from home today so have an extra 2 hours in my evening, might be time to crack the ironing and get the case out!

I know! I can't wait!

X

I just had the same kind of interview! Pointless, and such a waste of time!

Did you try on anymore of new looks skinny jeans? You look so tiny in that dress! Wowzer :p x

Not looking forward to it!

I did! And no, still not a chance of the button meeting the hole! Size 12 and a belt it is!

Thanks! Though it does look a little lumpy if I let my posture slip lol, meh, who cares!

X

I am working from home today so have an extra 2 hours in my evening, might be time to crack the ironing and get the case out!

I know! I can't wait!

X

Soo exciting lol haha putting all ur new stuff in your case will be the best feeling considering you waited sooo long to book the bloody thing! I'm excited for you :)

Xxxx

Soo exciting lol haha putting all ur new stuff in your case will be the best feeling considering you waited sooo long to book the bloody thing! I'm excited for you :)

Xxxx

ya know what though, the one time i don't have a baggage allowance i bet i have a really light case since I have smaller clothes and a lot more in lighter materials lol

yeah, can't wait to finish work, and get cracking, after the docs that is though :-(

x

ya know what though, the one time i don't have a baggage allowance i bet i have a really light case since I have smaller clothes and a lot more in lighter materials lol

yeah, can't wait to finish work, and get cracking, after the docs that is though :-(

x

Lighter is good. Means you have more room for anything you buy. Lol

Oh hope the docs go well and also remember that antibiotics make you retain water. I've always been heavier the weeks I've taken antibiotics that may explain ur weigh in this week xxx

Lighter is good. Means you have more room for anything you buy. Lol

Oh hope the docs go well and also remember that antibiotics make you retain water. I've always been heavier the weeks I've taken antibiotics that may explain ur weigh in this week xxx

YAY for shopping!

Ah it can only end in a referral, but I am worried it may be sooner rather than later since last week the nurse said she's not overly concerned cos its gotten smaller and isnt hot or anything, it's got a little bigger since then and is feeling warm, I would quite like it sorted but I kinda don't wan't stitches there since I will be seeing quite a lot of Rana on hols, but then again if it's not sorted before, it could cause just as much pain I guess. I read that silica complex can bring these things down, so gonna head into town to holland and barrett if i get the chance. SO annoying how something can sit there literally about 8 years about the size of a pea (so not an issue) then boom - hello walnut/golfball! I'm convinced its cos I've got less padding down there to protect it than I used to!

I am SO glad I'm not taking those little nasties any more, I already feel better in myself, and the scales are already less this morning, nothing significant but still less! just a shame the galnd/cyst isn't any less for them!!

x

SO annoying how something can sit there literally about 8 years about the size of a pea (so not an issue) then boom - hello walnut/golfball! I'm convinced its cos I've got less padding down there to protect it than I used to!

x[/QUOTE]

Hope I'm not being rude... Can I ask about that pea? I got one in my neck but have had it a while. It's getting bigger slowly. Doesn't bother me. Wondering if it is similar to yours and therefore I should get it removed incase it worsens...

Hope I'm not being rude... Can I ask about that pea? I got one in my neck but have had it a while. It's getting bigger slowly. Doesn't bother me. Wondering if it is similar to yours and therefore I should get it removed incase it worsens...

It's a gland, mine is the opposite end from the Neck though, sounds like yours must be a gland too. Both my parents have had glands removed from their necks - actually that reminds me I have a pea sized one in my neck too but it's stayed the same for years! I wouldn't worry unless it is changing substantially, though always worth asking the doc just in case.

The referral is good, and fingers crossed the silica complex works. Never heard of silica complex x

Back