Time to get serious!

I thought it was funny and made me laugh and I find writing a diary is a way to vent how you are feeling it also is motivating for others!

Thanks, I'm often told my writing has an amusing tone - although that style follows through on work emails so have to be careful not to get myself into trouble. I love to write, just unfortunately don't always have the time, and when I do have the time I don't always have the inclination!

Oh, by the way, took the advice of (i cant remember who) am selling clothes I won't wear again on ebay - took advantage of free listing last weekend, selling the summer dresses that will be too big (hopefully) by summer - all my listings ended today earning me a few pennies shy of £100 (before fees) - to spend on new skinny clothes!

I also have plenty more to list (i got bored last weekend!) - I've never sold clothes on there before, didn't realise the demand for them, how wrong was I??!! roll on the next free listing day!

I have taken a look at my measurements, and oh boy I hope something more significant starts happening soon - this is how it is 2 and a bit weeks in . . .

Bust: No change (I'd be happy if this doesn't ever change)
Chest -2 inches
Waist -6.5inches
Hips -2.5 inches
Thigh - no change
Calf -1/2 inch
Upper arm -1/2 inch
Forearm - no change

And guess where my biggest problem area is? Yup, my thighs - I need rid of at least a little bit of these bad boys - they're the main reason I look awful in swimwear, and I might be going away in 5 weeks - please thighs - go away, even if it's just a little bit!!! I really hate them grrrr!

I have taken a look at my measurements, and oh boy I hope something more significant starts happening soon - this is how it is 2 and a bit weeks in . . .

Bust: No change (I'd be happy if this doesn't ever change)
Chest -2 inches
Waist -6.5inches
Hips -2.5 inches
Thigh - no change
Calf -1/2 inch
Upper arm -1/2 inch
Forearm - no change

And guess where my biggest problem area is? Yup, my thighs - I need rid of at least a little bit of these bad boys - they're the main reason I look awful in swimwear, and I might be going away in 5 weeks - please thighs - go away, even if it's just a little bit!!! I really hate them grrrr!

LOL, it never comes off where we want it to. I noticed the other day that my wedding ring was getting loser - WTF?? All those other inches I carry elsewhere and it's coming off my fingers?!

By the way, I happen to think that 6.5 inches off your waist is very significant! And those thighs will get smaller - hang in there. x

I'm just sooooo impatient, a want to be slim already! Really really hope I look a bit different for my (potential) holiday 22 feb!! Want my boyfriend to greet me with nothing less than a shocked look on his face !

Hello to all sorry haven't been on for a while got to my weigh In today car had a tantrum and slid a few times but got there!! And lost another 5lb I'm now 2 stone of goal yipeeeeeessss!!

Today went as so,
B-porridge
L- will be veg soup (not had yet)
D-2 boiled eggs and broccoli
F-cappuccino mousse

Have a fab day all! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a nightmare last night that I was eating stuff, like stuffing my face, pasta, chips, everything! It was awful! I felt so bad until I realised it was all a dream!

Heya Hun aww good job it was a dream missy!
How ya keeping aint been on here for a whole due to snow lol and working from home not good!!!
How's things hour end?

X

Heya Hun aww good job it was a dream missy!
How ya keeping aint been on here for a whole due to snow lol and working from home not good!!!
How's things hour end?

X

I missed you!

Yeah, I've had a few of those dreams but this was the worst by far, though at least I always feel bad, if I enjoy one of those dreams I know it'll be time to worry!!

Things are cool here, was snowed in Friday but had already planned to work from home that day thank goodness, I have a 70mile journey to work lol so it wouldn't have happened! Hoping to be back in tomorrow, prefer to be in the office!

Have spent all weekend listing more old clothes on eBay- so boring but so worth it!

How have you been getting on?

I missed you!

Yeah, I've had a few of those dreams but this was the worst by far, though at least I always feel bad, if I enjoy one of those dreams I know it'll be time to worry!!

Things are cool here, was snowed in Friday but had already planned to work from home that day thank goodness, I have a 70mile journey to work lol so it wouldn't have happened! Hoping to be back in tomorrow, prefer to be in the office!

Have spent all weekend listing more old clothes on eBay- so boring but so worth it!

How have you been getting on?

Aw thank you hun :), missed ya to! We always have funny chats love it!!!
Yes that's true there safe in your dream Hun and not affecting you :)
Aww and me well I have been snowed in since we'd morning so going back to the office will be a change jut can't find motivation to work from home and makes me feel hungry I was still good tho!! I'm in SS+ now so have a meal in night (something to look forward to) and I still lost 5lbs this week quite pleased with that oh god 70miles is a loooong way mines only 12 there and 12 back but not a confident driver in snow so car has stayed on drive majority of week.
Only went out in car today as my consultant said that I can have a weigh in as physically couldn't get to her yesterday due to weather lol!
Was there well over an hour had a good chat was lovely! Also brought some mousse mix too so will let you know how I find it Hun :D oo that's a good idea and gets you some money :) think its free adds ATM on eBay? Sure I had an email the other day about it lol.

Things are good my end looking about lighter so all good how are you? X

Aw thank you hun :), missed ya to! We always have funny chats love it!!!
Yes that's true there safe in your dream Hun and not affecting you :)
Aww and me well I have been snowed in since we'd morning so going back to the office will be a change jut can't find motivation to work from home and makes me feel hungry I was still good tho!! I'm in SS+ now so have a meal in night (something to look forward to) and I still lost 5lbs this week quite pleased with that oh god 70miles is a loooong way mines only 12 there and 12 back but not a confident driver in snow so car has stayed on drive majority of week.
Only went out in car today as my consultant said that I can have a weigh in as physically couldn't get to her yesterday due to weather lol!
Was there well over an hour had a good chat was lovely! Also brought some mousse mix too so will let you know how I find it Hun :D oo that's a good idea and gets you some money :) think its free adds ATM on eBay? Sure I had an email the other day about it lol.

Things are good my end looking about lighter so all good how are you? X

I struggle working from home too, every 5 minutes I seem to think I need a snack!

seeing my CWPC tonight, have also ordered bars and mix-a-mousse - very excited to try that! have you tried it yet?

Did my "official" weigh in this morning - another 4lbs off YAY! hope I can keep it up at this rate!!

Soooo happy with my loss this week!!! Been in a really good mood all day, even though I am proper snowed under at work!

Had my first ever bar for dinner...not bad!

I'm so excited about next weeks weigh in - should hopefully get into the twelves - the first time since I was a teenager :) :)

Soooo happy with my loss this week!!! Been in a really good mood all day, even though I am proper snowed under at work!

Had my first ever bar for dinner...not bad!

I'm so excited about next weeks weigh in - should hopefully get into the twelves - the first time since I was a teenager :) :)

:woohoo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sooooo bloody cold all of the time!!! desperately hoping that in 1 months time I will be floating around the Caribbean on a big ship - forms have been submitted just hoping it all goes through so I can be WARM again!!!!

Really looking forward to lunch today, gonna try making a chocolate mix-a-mousse!! and for dinner I wanna try putting a bit of curry powder in my veg soup - I miss curry so much I just need to do this!!

Working from home today, trying to finish my annual performance review - ugh - ****Focus!!****

Was too tired to take my measurements last night so will remember to do that today, really curious to see if anything has changed because I think I am seeing a little change in the mirror now :)

Oh and by the way, I wouldn't recommend putting it all in the blender at once to make it - bit by bit (as with everything else) will be much better.

As much as I enjoy the odd lump to chew on, lumps of gelatin aren't my thing (bleeuughgh) and this mousse had plenty! practice makes perfect!

I really enjoyed having something that wasn't liquid for lunch though :) Can'y wait to have it again - fruits of the forest next time I think!

The curry powder was a bad idea, I put a reasonable amount in, only for the veg taste to overpower it, so added more of a spicier one only for it to become a cup of spicy gloop. Didn't fix my missing curry, and won't be doing it again - lesson learnt!

Think I inspired my mum earlier with my mousse, she just had a whole pack of angel delight - d'oh!

Hi Hun I love the mousse but know what you mean about the lumps you really have to blend it loads I have seemed to perfect it most days as I have one every night! I have not tried adding curry powder to the soups I do add basil to the tomato one and corriander to the chili ones which is nice! I also sometimes put a teaspoon of low salt bullion in my soups as this seems to really enhance the flavour!Take care x

Back