Time to get serious!

Ok, so I shouldn't be left alone, I require major supervision right now! I've been having mix a mousse problems lately but this evening it got worse.

Oh yes, looking forward to my chocolate mousse for dinner, yum, so I feed the dogs then start whizzing some up! Only to create a super lumpy mess, gelatine issues. Ok, no problem, it happens.

I'm getting low on choc so figure ill save the other pack until tomorrow, so get whizzing up a cappuccino, it was beautifully mixed only for me to mis judge removing the whisk - in slow motion I saw it spill all over my legs, my feet, the floor! Ugh, so that's £4 down the drain as well! So I'm now sat with a veg soup - not my favourite. Ahhhh!

Ok, so I shouldn't be left alone, I require major supervision right now! I've been having mix a mousse problems lately but this evening it got worse.

Oh yes, looking forward to my chocolate mousse for dinner, yum, so I feed the dogs then start whizzing some up! Only to create a super lumpy mess, gelatine issues. Ok, no problem, it happens.

I'm getting low on choc so figure ill save the other pack until tomorrow, so get whizzing up a cappuccino, it was beautifully mixed only for me to mis judge removing the whisk - in slow motion I saw it spill all over my legs, my feet, the floor! Ugh, so that's £4 down the drain as well! So I'm now sat with a veg soup - not my favourite. Ahhhh!

Bless you Hun, I think you are probably trying to do too many things at once babe! You need to do one thing at a time! Do you think as you are on fast forward mode because of everything going through your mind as you have so much to do rearing getting ready for you holiday?

Bless u x

Bless you Hun, I think you are probably trying to do too many things at once babe! You need to do one thing at a time! Do you think as you are on fast forward mode because of everything going through your mind as you have so much to do rearing getting ready for you holiday?

Bless u x

I think you may be right! This weekend is gonna be a mad one, got mail order returns to do, bra fitting at 10.30, gotta get my washing and ironing done, get my suitcase out and make a list of things to take and pack them! Ahhh, then there'll be 4 days mad rush as work, there's nothing like a holiday to induce a lot of stress!

It's getting harder and harder, my stupid brain Kees tempting me saying "oh buy you'll be off plan in a few days, why not just do it now" OMG was wagamammas Calling me in town today!

Luckily I had a cheeky hop in the scales this morning and it seems that the copious amounts of water I've been drinking have been doing good , so I'm not gonna ruin that! Weigh in with my CWP mon, "official" weigh in tues morning, then pre holiday weigh in thurs morning then back to food Thursday lunch time!

Oh and good news on the bra front, I'm not as deflated as I thought, just went down a back size and kept my cup size! Yay!!!

That's good news crazy diamond
Can I ask how long you have been on the plan
And your weight loss need some motivation xx

Goodness me I am really going to need a breast uplift once I make it to goal... I really ought to get re measured myself. Mine are deflating like there is no tomorrow.

Hope your holiday is amazing, I'm very jealous!! Must admit I'm really starting to miss food now. Been on plan 100% (except one night off) didn't even come off at Christmas or new year since 16th October and would really like just one meal out with friends. But I'll stick with it for fear of not being able to get back on plan after.

God I feel like all I've done lately is moan and moan lol. Have a fab time :) :) :)

Hi thanks for your reply
I'm doing well just want it to hurry up
I want to be thin so badly
I'm on day 15 and lost 1st 3lbs but wish to loose 5 stone in total
So hoping to hit my target by June!! As going Darby day and want to wear a nice dress
Have a fab holiday xx

Goodness me I am really going to need a breast uplift once I make it to goal... I really ought to get re measured myself. Mine are deflating like there is no tomorrow.

Hope your holiday is amazing, I'm very jealous!! Must admit I'm really starting to miss food now. Been on plan 100% (except one night off) didn't even come off at Christmas or new year since 16th October and would really like just one meal out with friends. But I'll stick with it for fear of not being able to get back on plan after.

God I feel like all I've done lately is moan and moan lol. Have a fab time :) :) :)

Well I really thought id be like a C or something so you can imagine the shock when she said I'm an F!! so there is hope for you, and failing that the wonderbra range is fab - i bought 2 yesterday, love them! I don't in any way look like what I imagine an F to be - they look pretty tiny - maybe it's just in proportion to the rest of me! but hey, there's always wonderbra - worth every penny!

wow, that's such a long time, you have done so awesomely!! I'm a little disappointed in a way that I wont get such a winning streak lol.

Meh, this is what this place is for, moaning, ranting, venting - and all the good stuff as well of course!

haha yeah, know how you feel, even when you're doing well you just wanna get there, feel what it is actually like to be slim at last.

You are doing fantastically though - I had only lost a stone after 2 weeks!

My overall weight loss target (well for this diet at least) is the same as you so let's do this together!! I know I'm a little ahead but the next few weeks will give you a good chance of catching up!! no doubt you'll be looking fab by june hun!

So today has been a day of not thinking about food, I've had to make a particular effort to have my packs which is good. Guess its cos I'm busy - my bag is finally packed apart from the essentials I use every day, and almost 4kg under allowance (woop!)

Took the dogs out this morning for half an hour so a few more kcals burnt there.

Currently tucking into that oriental soup that I've been avoiding for weeks, and the good news is I don't feel like vomiting! although I still won't be making a repeat purchase of that flavour!

working from home tomorrow, those days are always testing, although I'm obviously still staying on plan.

I will be going onto food Thursday lunch time (lunch options dependent) gonna still have CWP porridge for breakkie though since the other options at work are all to carby/fatty! Then have a bar just in case the lunch options are bad, although i hope there is a healthy option, unfortunately they cater for the lorry drivers in our canteen so there's always a lot of carby/fatty/saucy options - they say that anyone who starts working here puts on a stone - it's absolutely true for everyone i know- so we'll see. Then dinner planned that evening -like actual food!

determined to get a couple more pounds off before I go though!

You lucky thing I wish I was going away
Yeah please that would be great if we could do it together hoping to loose another 8lbs in two weeks then I would of lost nearly two stone
Would like to be 12stone by June
Might sound heavy to some but at 12 stone I looked good! (without sounding big headed. X

You lucky thing I wish I was going away
Yeah please that would be great if we could do it together hoping to loose another 8lbs in two weeks then I would of lost nearly two stone
Would like to be 12stone by June
Might sound heavy to some but at 12 stone I looked good! (without sounding big headed. X

Great! And if twelve stone is good for you, go for it! That's the only person who's opinion matters :) I wish I knew what weight is good for me, last times was 12st I was probably 12! No kidding, as I child I honestly thought it was normal to weigh whatever stone your age was, it was only when everyone weighed themselves in class for a project at the age of 9, when I remember weighing precisely 55kg, that when everyone was so shocked that maybe that wasn't right!! I'm hoping to hit 12st by my pre holiday weigh in on Thursday, though for me i have a lot further to go since I am still carrying a lot of weight around my belly, thighs and upper arms.

My next big target really is to get down to a low enough weight so that I can become a CWPC myself, I can't remember what my CWPC said that is but he said its still in the overweight BMI ironically so about 11st I'm guessing, so one more stone to go ish to get the ball rolling on that!

Great! And if twelve stone is good for you, go for it! That's the only person who's opinion matters :) I wish I knew what weight is good for me, last times was 12st I was probably 12! No kidding, as I child I honestly thought it was normal to weigh whatever stone your age was, it was only when everyone weighed themselves in class for a project at the age of 9, when I remember weighing precisely 55kg, that when everyone was so shocked that maybe that wasn't right!! I'm hoping to hit 12st by my pre holiday weigh in on Thursday, though for me i have a lot further to go since I am still carrying a lot of weight around my belly, thighs and upper arms.

My next big target really is to get down to a low enough weight so that I can become a CWPC myself, I can't remember what my CWPC said that is but he said its still in the overweight BMI ironically so about 11st I'm guessing, so one more stone to go ish to get the ball rolling on that!

It's a BMI of 28 or less. :)

hey crazydiamond! i thought i would pop into your diary and say hello!.. you are doing fabulously, well done chick. I think your plan of action food wise is great. its good youre planning ahead and being prepared for any meals that might not be suited to you now you're a changed woman and all :)
I think its great that you are planning to become a CWPC, itll be a great way to maintain as well as helping lots of people become happy and healthy, how exciting! :)
keep at it! x

hey crazydiamond! i thought i would pop into your diary and say hello!.. you are doing fabulously, well done chick. I think your plan of action food wise is great. its good youre planning ahead and being prepared for any meals that might not be suited to you now you're a changed woman and all :)
I think its great that you are planning to become a CWPC, itll be a great way to maintain as well as helping lots of people become happy and healthy, how exciting! :)
keep at it! x

My thoughts exactly, If I was a CWPC it would mean I wouldn't just let myself down but others too if I mess up - a fab way top stay on track!

Went to my CWPC tonight and just as I was about to ask about talking about me becoming one after our holidays, he said it before me! Exciting!

Good result on his scales tonight so hope I see a good result on mine tomorrow morning too!

3 more days of work to go, managed to cross a fair few things off of my list today s not feeling as stressed now.

Only problem today - cant stop fantasising about food!!! Ahh, just want it now. The amount of times I've caught myself staring that that little bag of pick and mix next to my bed lately, don't worry. Haven't touched it, still determined to get to 12 stone or ideally 11st 13 by the time I weigh in Thursday am.

Oh I wonder what it will taste like, and feel like, will I still like the same foods or will my taste have been changed? It'll be the first non cambridge food passing my lips this year, the first meal of 2013, it's both scary and exciting. What if I hate it? What if I go away and just miss my products - who knows, I may have become institutionalised, it could happen, have I lost the plot, probably!

ahahaaaa dont worry lovely,,these are all normal things to think!..
firstly thats really encouraging that he mentioned it before you :) yay,, itll be a really enjoyable thing to do for sure! Glad you had a good number on the scales and good luck for the morning!
you know ive heard a lot about people fantasizing about food. Some people even dream about it for weeks on end!..crazy!

I think the best thing to do is to go to the maintaining part of this forum and read some of their diaries and see how they did it.. steal a few tips here and there you know! youll be fine :) just think through the decisions you are making and plan plan plan... i think planning is key. Remember to have a treat every now and then too but mindfully enjoy it and dont let it become a frequent thing.. :)

youre going to do great :) promise! x

ahahaaaa dont worry lovely,,these are all normal things to think!..
firstly thats really encouraging that he mentioned it before you :) yay,, itll be a really enjoyable thing to do for sure! Glad you had a good number on the scales and good luck for the morning!
you know ive heard a lot about people fantasizing about food. Some people even dream about it for weeks on end!..crazy!

I think the best thing to do is to go to the maintaining part of this forum and read some of their diaries and see how they did it.. steal a few tips here and there you know! youll be fine :) just think through the decisions you are making and plan plan plan... i think planning is key. Remember to have a treat every now and then too but mindfully enjoy it and dont let it become a frequent thing.. :)

youre going to do great :) promise! x

Hmmm, but ill be honest and say I'm gonna eat what I want in this holiday, just gonna try my best to do it in moderation, I'm gonna counteract it with exercise and hope to stay the same. Then back to soul source on the 12th! March. I'm pretty much spot in half way to target so it's kinda nice to take a break half way through :)

Back