Time to get serious!

Day one of the post holiday re-start almost complete, almost accidentally ate a choc digestive before I remembered lol. Day has gone ok, feels a bit odd but I've not been that majorly bothered about food whilst eating it so hopefully all will be ok in the coming weeks. I was actually craving cambridge whilst I was away (weirdo!!)

So... took me 8 weeks for 2.5 stone, I have i guess (without looking it up) about 3.5 to go now after holiday gain - so what - 3 months to get to target? not too bad really! Might (money and/or boyfriend dependent) try and get away in June, so could possibly be another little break along the way but will deal with that if/when it happens.

Looking forward to seeing those losses again, was already 1/2lb lighter this morning without being back on plan, so it's all downhill from here!

A few weeks back I bought 2 pairs of "supersoft" jeans from New Look, both Navy, one regular one high-wasted - I LOVE these so much that I'm actually tempted to go back and buy them both in a 12 and a 10 for the future - I know I will end up wearing them out before they're too big each time - I already wore them to death on holiday! love love love them!!

I think I may have bought those jeans in purple Hun. Hurry on down there they have a massive sale on mine were only £7. Good luck with your re start week I'm the same as you I was on holiday last week with family and missed my packs so much. Couldn't wait to get back into my Cambridge routine. I'm a bit scared to get to goal and start eating again. I love the control CD gives me.

Lynne - 74.5lbs down 21lbs to go... :)

I think I may have bought those jeans in purple Hun. Hurry on down there they have a massive sale on mine were only £7. Good luck with your re start week I'm the same as you I was on holiday last week with family and missed my packs so much. Couldn't wait to get back into my Cambridge routine. I'm a bit scared to get to goal and start eating again. I love the control CD gives me.

Lynne - 74.5lbs down 21lbs to go... :)

Ooohhh! I'm heading into town Saturday - must have a look!

I'm glad it's not just me! I also am freaking about getting to target, which is why I want to do 2 days a week on packs to maintain!

X

So day one complete!

Still jet lagged, just noticed the time - alarm goes off in 5 hours (oops)

Had original porridge for breakfast, a choc shake for lunch and a choc-orange bar for dinner.

Wasn't actually gonna have bars this week, then remembered I have a tonne of them, my CDC is on holiday until April so had to stock up, so if I laid off the bars this week I could end up in a bars-only situation later, so I figure having the odd bar this week is a much better scenario than that!!

Hi Welcome back from your holiday, glad you enjoyed it :) you look great in your pic and the difference in your body language from the first 1 is huge! Also well done on a new start and completing day 1 again :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Welcome back from your holiday, glad you enjoyed it :) you look great in your pic and the difference in your body language from the first 1 is huge! Also well done on a new start and completing day 1 again :) xx

Thanks! I was really surprised at the difference between the two, and my dad was proud after seeing that so that makes me happy!

So, as per last time, ketosis is kicking in pretty quickly for me, I have had a banging headache all day and I expect to see some pink on the ketostix tomorrow morning!

Been keeping the fluids and paracetamol up, and riding it out.

A little advice though... Don't restart Cambridge whilst still suffering from jet lag, it's not clever. I know that now! I thought i would be over it by the time I started yesterday (I flew overnight Friday) but wasn't, and found myself struggling to stay awake this afternoon on my 1.5hr commute home, dangerous. So early night for me tonight which is so difficult for me right now - my mind is literally buzzing with plotting and planning my life and my future, so much I want to get done to open up opportunities!!

I suppose it can wait 1 day.

Night xx

Day 2 - DONE!

Hello day 3 and hello ketosis!

Head is still a bit achy, but thankfully went to sleep at 9 last night, still tired, allowed myself a 1/2 hour lay in this morning, but gradually getting back to uk time.

Can't wait to finish work today though, bracketed!

Good morning! and a good morning it is!

had a cheeky hop on the scales and already weighing a lb less then before I went on hols! i just think it's so fantastic that I can undo almost 3 weeks of damage in 4 days! so all of that worry was unnecessary - so my thought of the day (a la jerry springer) is

- if you are going on holiday - enjoy it, the diet will still be here when you get back, and maybe even just stuff yourself silly - like me, you will get so fed up of eating and feeling like a big bloaty mess that you'll hop straight back on. DO set a date for returning to plan and stick to it though. my mum wanted to go out to lunch the day I was due to go back on, she said just to postpone it one more day - I didn't, one day becomes 2, becomes 3, becomes a week...stick to that date. I think the biggest thing I have learnt is that it's better to plan in a break and have it to look forward to than to fall off the wagon, I Haven't done that yet, and hopefully wont, if i did fall off the wagon I'm just not sure I could forgive myself!!

What I am finding fascinating right now is that my loss seems to be working like a "first week" loss, I honestly didn't think that would happen, not that I am complaining!

Ugh! When I did my order I was going through a "i hate soup" phase, now all I want is soup, but only have 4 sachets left for the next 2 weeks before my CDC is back... Porridge for dinner it is then!

Stomach is gurgling like crazy to tonight, though it is a much nice feeling than the big bloaty feeling I had the whole time I was on holidays!!

Been jumping on the scales daily this week, secretly hoping I might just inch it into the 11s by Tuesday

Fingers crossed

Well done on your loss hun, Feb to see you are losing the weight gain from hols :)

I seem a bit on off at the moment, nothing major but I really need to rein it in as I don't want to undo any of my hard work! Getting weighed on Thursday, hoping 100% now till Thursday will hep me see a lots this week!

Well done on your loss hun, Feb to see you are losing the weight gain from hols :)

I seem a bit on off at the moment, nothing major but I really need to rein it in as I don't want to undo any of my hard work! Getting weighed on Thursday, hoping 100% now till Thursday will hep me see a lots this week!

Keep at it! Hope the scales are good for you Thursday!

Restarting week 1 weigh in today and 8.5lbs down, only 1lb less than my first first week! So very happy that I am back to where I was with 1.5lbs progress on top!

Now, next week I will definitely see the illusive 11s! Very excited about that!

See my man again in 2.5 weeks, hoping I can make a big enough dent between now and then that he might notice it.

More negativity at work again today, when certain people hear me say I still have 2.5stone left (i only say if asked) I get an ear full, apparently there will be nothing left of me! Well, erm... How about a mid range normal bmi thank you very much! I hate to say it, but jealousy isn't attractive!

Feeling a bit impatient today though, just wanna get it done now. Ok this last week went quick, but I still have about 10wks to go - more probably since I have a meal one day and a weekend also planned in. Maybe 3 months lets say? Saying that, it's fine really, I can look forward to those meals, focus on that, I think it's just cos my parents just had the most amazing roast this evening, that was (apart from gravy) a very lean healthy meal, hey ho, I can have that soon - it's very random though that the thing on their plate I wanted the most was the boiled cabbage!!

Restarting week 1 weigh in today and 8.5lbs down, only 1lb less than my first first week! So very happy that I am back to where I was with 1.5lbs progress on top!

Now, next week I will definitely see the illusive 11s! Very excited about that!

See my man again in 2.5 weeks, hoping I can make a big enough dent between now and then that he might notice it.

More negativity at work again today, when certain people hear me say I still have 2.5stone left (i only say if asked) I get an ear full, apparently there will be nothing left of me! Well, erm... How about a mid range normal bmi thank you very much! I hate to say it, but jealousy isn't attractive!

Feeling a bit impatient today though, just wanna get it done now. Ok this last week went quick, but I still have about 10wks to go - more probably since I have a meal one day and a weekend also planned in. Maybe 3 months lets say? Saying that, it's fine really, I can look forward to those meals, focus on that, I think it's just cos my parents just had the most amazing roast this evening, that was (apart from gravy) a very lean healthy meal, hey ho, I can have that soon - it's very random though that the thing on their plate I wanted the most was the boiled cabbage!!

I completely crave healthy things. I'm desperate for a lovely crunchy salad with lots of beetroot... I loooove beetroot. My cravings have totally changed and I find myself wanting things that I wasn't particularly fond of before like mushrooms. I can remember 5 months ago thinking oh ill be on this diet forever but it's flown by and I'm only 16lbs off target now

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

I completely crave healthy things. I'm desperate for a lovely crunchy salad with lots of beetroot... I loooove beetroot. My cravings have totally changed and I find myself wanting things that I wasn't particularly fond of before like mushrooms. I can remember 5 months ago thinking oh ill be on this diet forever but it's flown by and I'm only 16lbs off target now

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

I'm quite looking forward to doing a bit of ss+ one day to fulfil my veggie cravings, but holding out until I am completely fed up, and so far I'm doing ok!

Well done on being so close to target, I'm not working out how much I have left since I'm pretty sure it's still quite a lot!

UGH, Saturday morning is pure cookery on the telly! I don't mind not eating it, but want to cook!

So asked my mum if I can cook dinner, no she says, ok next week ill bake a cake for when my nana visits - no not allowed to do that either because she wants to bake one. Seriously??!! So unfair!

I want to make my other half some Indian snacks for when he gets back but that's still 2 weeks off, grrr!

The annoying thing is that mum keeps saying she's looking forward to my cooking again, but every time I offer she won't let me!! Arrrggghh!

UGH, Saturday morning is pure cookery on the telly! I don't mind not eating it, but want to cook!

So asked my mum if I can cook dinner, no she says, ok next week ill bake a cake for when my nana visits - no not allowed to do that either because she wants to bake one. Seriously??!! So unfair!

I want to make my other half some Indian snacks for when he gets back but that's still 2 weeks off, grrr!

The annoying thing is that mum keeps saying she's looking forward to my cooking again, but every time I offer she won't let me!! Arrrggghh!

Have you started again Hun? X

Back