Time to get serious!

Finding I'm quite hungry lately, keep eating my products earlier than normal! And the last two days not really felt like drinking either, usually I'm chucking the tea down! All very odd! Maybe it's another random hormonal thing. Oh well, as long as the scales keep going the right way I'm happy. Even if I am REALLY jealous that I can't have an Easter egg again! I think I must've been on a diet over Easter the last 3 years at least!!

Currently making some bread... For my dad, I'll ask him how it tastes!

I booked a holiday today. All inclusive in Turkey. Not until July so will be at goal by then :). Cannot wait first slim holiday...of many I hope.

Lynne - 23 weeks, 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)

I booked a holiday today. All inclusive in Turkey. Not until July so will be at goal by then :). Cannot wait first slim holiday...of many I hope.

Awesome, how exciting? Bet you can't wait to go shopping for holiday clothes!

And doesn't it feel good to know you'll be at goal by then!

Love it!

Currently plotting my next trip, but gotta run it past the OH first, he'll say no but I'm sure with a little persuasion ill get a result eventually....

Awesome, how exciting? Bet you can't wait to go shopping for holiday clothes!

And doesn't it feel good to know you'll be at goal by then!

Love it!

Currently plotting my next trip, but gotta run it past the OH first, he'll say no but I'm sure with a little persuasion ill get a result eventually....

I'm having to resist so much not to go mad on the shopping front now but I might have popped into a smaller size by goal. But yeah it feels fab to know ill be at goal then. And I feel fab on step 2. Was strange but your body lets you know when it's ready to move up a step. I'm also great full that I will have been maintaining for some time by the time my holiday comes around.

Ooh your making plans too, we're always plotting something us women :D

Well there's some good news, she said that she'll lend me the money I will need to become a CWPC and then I will just pay back in products - win- win I'd say! Looks Like she has plans there!

That's brilliant news :)

I don't see my CDC four two weeks now so think I will speak to her when she gets beck about becoming a consultant, thought about it for a while. I'd the training/set up a lot, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm having to resist so much not to go mad on the shopping front now but I might have popped into a smaller size by goal. But yeah it feels fab to know ill be at goal then. And I feel fab on step 2. Was strange but your body lets you know when it's ready to move up a step. I'm also great full that I will have been maintaining for some time by the time my holiday comes around.

Ooh your making plans too, we're always plotting something us women :D

Hmmm, I'm wandering if my body is trying to tell me that too! But I still have over 2st to go so I'm going to persist with ss for now, not always feeling as satisfied as i used to after a product.

Holiday is one step closer.... Just need a favour from my boss :-s

That's brilliant news :)

I don't see my CDC four two weeks now so think I will speak to her when she gets beck about becoming a consultant, thought about it for a while. I'd the training/set up a lot, if you don't mind me asking?

From what I have gathered its over £300, but I'll be able to let you know for sure soon hopefully :)

Goodness. I just made this, and usually things don't affect me, but oh boy, today I am hungry, and honestly for the first time ever I am really struggling and feel like giving up!

image-1792679321.jpg

My tummy hurts, I just want something to eat!! *sigh*

Having a couple of meals next weekend, will try and have products for the other meals though. I know it's bad but my boyfriend is back, I haven't seen him for a month, I just want to be able to relax and enjoy some nice food together.

HUNGRY now though!! Trying not to have my last pack until after 6!

Hope this is just a phase!!

X

Last night I did a bad thing, I ate a bit of bread. It was only the size of a penny, but I put butter on it too. Along with the tasty apple tea and having 2 bars in one day, I was FREAKING out! I never thought I would allow myself to do something like that, I was really at a low point! Thankfully by the time I went to bed I felt in a better place, back to normal as it were! I have no idea where this all came from!

Thank goodness the ketostix show me well into ketosis still this morning!

I think it's playing on my mind that I still have over 2 months of this to go....

Last night I did a bad thing, I ate a bit of bread. It was only the size of a penny, but I put butter on it too. Along with the tasty apple tea and having 2 bars in one day, I was FREAKING out! I never thought I would allow myself to do something like that, I was really at a low point! Thankfully by the time I went to bed I felt in a better place, back to normal as it were! I have no idea where this all came from!

Thank goodness the ketostix show me well into ketosis still this morning!

I think it's playing on my mind that I still have over 2 months of this to go....

I went threw a stage like that Hun, it was so hard to stay focused and all I wanted was food. Sometimes we just have to eat to get it out of our systems. But hey it was only a little bit of bread could have been muuuuuuch worse. And I've had 2 bars in one day before. Also this puts you in a good place for being a counsellor :).

I went threw a stage like that Hun, it was so hard to stay focused and all I wanted was food. Sometimes we just have to eat to get it out of our systems. But hey it was only a little bit of bread could have been muuuuuuch worse. And I've had 2 bars in one day before. Also this puts you in a good place for being a counsellor :).

I like your positive spin Lynne! I'm going to be eating next weekend anyhow so I can get it out of my system then if I really have to I suppose!

Tummy is gurgling like a good'n right now!

Been ebaying today, and just put one of my absolute favorite dresses on, and am REALLY sad about it, it's beautiful, just way too big!

I know it's lovely being able to buy new clothes but also so very sad getting rid of those old favorites that have served you so well for so many years. I don't want to keep any of them since I don't want to go back, but I'm seriously sad :-( It's that dress In the before/now photo I posted a few days ago (in the before photo).

Oh well, there'll be other dresses I suppose, It's just that that one came from asda of all places and was much cheaper than it looks! oh Ria, get over it!!

50 items successfully listed! think I'll call it a day for now and head back into my wardrobe tomorrow.

Today has been a day of trying to keep myself distracted, and it went well this morning, was planting some seeds and was distracted to the point I didn't have my first product until 12!

But the next followed shortly after at 1.30 and only just held out until 5.30 for my last. Not ideal. I was busy all day ebaying, washing, tidying but it wasn't enough!

I have however drank plenty, but now I feel all bloaty and swishy inside.

Getting fed up of feeling so hungry now though. It's getting me down, but with over 2st still to go I can't bring myself to change to ss+ or step 2 just yet!

Really hoping having a meal or two next weekend (planned) will put an end to all this. Grr though, before holiday I managed 8weeks without feeling like this, ok 7 weeks, but still, it's only been 3!

My man was lovely on the phone just now though, reminded me I have come a long way and is not that much further to go, that I just need to stick at it.

I will, I guess I'll just be moaning about it for a while that's all!

Well it's another day, and another day ticked off, officially 3 weeks back on plan.

Still in a bit of a mood but I'm beginning to think its an Easter thing, can't even imagine what it is like being on plan over Christmas!! Thankfully I'll never have to try it!

Need to do a stock take today and text my order across for tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to end up living on porridge, not a nice thought at all! Getting to the dregs now, flavours I thought I like but don't!

Not even feeling good about having smaller clothes now, just mega sad about getting rid of all my old favourites that no longer fit, and at the same time annoyed that all the new jeans I bought don't fit yet since I was trying to save money by buying smaller ones instead of ones that fit now that will get too big quicker. That backfired since my tummy still seems to be as big as ever! It's not going anywhere! Those size 12s look tiny and are a LONG way off of fitting, even if they are identical to the size 14s I'm currently wearing, is there really much difference In between sizes?

Ugh!!! Not to mention the piles of clothes waiting to be listed/bought/sent on eBay!

Moan moan moan moan moan!

Well it's another day, and another day ticked off, officially 3 weeks back on plan.

Still in a bit of a mood but I'm beginning to think its an Easter thing, can't even imagine what it is like being on plan over Christmas!! Thankfully I'll never have to try it!

Need to do a stock take today and text my order across for tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to end up living on porridge, not a nice thought at all! Getting to the dregs now, flavours I thought I like but don't!

Not even feeling good about having smaller clothes now, just mega sad about getting rid of all my old favourites that no longer fit, and at the same time annoyed that all the new jeans I bought don't fit yet since I was trying to save money by buying smaller ones instead of ones that fit now that will get too big quicker. That backfired since my tummy still seems to be as big as ever! It's not going anywhere! Those size 12s look tiny and are a LONG way off of fitting, even if they are identical to the size 14s I'm currently wearing, is there really much difference In between sizes?

Ugh!!! Not to mention the piles of clothes waiting to be listed/bought/sent on eBay!

Moan moan moan moan moan!

Aww Hun honestly I went threw a time like this. I was mad at the world for everything, didn't feel like my clothes were getting smaller and then started thinking that it wouldn't be so bad staying fat... No no no!!!! I was the same as you. Didn't particularly want to keep going but did and it does get better again :). And regarding your size 12's I don't know about anyone else but I feel that it comes off the scales steadily but when it comes to clothes I can go a while not budging with sizes then almost as if over night it drops off.

Keep going Hun, your doing so well!! You get to see your man soon and won't be on this forever. Am I right in thinking you haven't seen your counsellor in a while? I always find that harder if I have to go a few weeks without official weigh ins. Also the bank holiday doesn't help as its made the weekend seem soooo long and I feel like weigh in isn't getting any closer. Your probably right about the Easter thing...it's very much a time resolving around food and although we're motivated not to eat and are happy (kinda) with this we probably, maybe unconsciously feel like we're missing out!!

Have you thought about doing step 2 for a couple of weeks?

IT WILL GET BETTER AND YOUR DOING FANTASTICALLY!!!

:)

Last edited:
Aww Hun honestly I went threw a time like this. I was mad at the world for everything, didn't feel like my clothes were getting smaller and then started thinking that it wouldn't be so bad staying fat... No no no!!!! I was the same as you. Didn't particularly want to keep going but did and it does get better again :). And regarding your size 12's I don't know about anyone else but I feel that it comes off the scales steadily but when it comes to clothes I can go a while not budging with sizes then almost as if over night it drops off.

Keep going Hun, your doing so well!! You get to see your man soon and won't be on this forever. Am I right in thinking you haven't seen your counsellor in a while? I always find that harder if I have to go a few weeks without official weigh ins. Also the bank holiday doesn't help as its made the weekend seem soooo long and I feel like weigh in isn't getting any closer. Your probably right about the Easter thing...it's very much a time resolving around food and although we're motivated not to eat and are happy (kinda) with this we probably, maybe unconsciously feel like we're missing out!!

Have you thought about doing step 2 for a couple of weeks?

IT WILL GET BETTER AND YOUR DOING FANTASTICALLY!!!

:)

Thank you Lynne, I needed that!

Indeed, not seen my CWPC since before my holiday, seeing him tonight, hopefully will start going through the info for my plan to be a CWPC, I think that will help with the motivation. Also rememebed it's that hormonal time of the month, so all of that plus Easter lumped in isn't the best recipe for a weekend!

A little ashamed of myself since last night I was making some indian sweets for my man and put a little in my mouth - it was the only way to check the texture since I already messed up two batches (im not good with cooking sugar) but i swallowed. I did it a couple more times after but spat those times. I feel bad because this is how bad habits form, if I see I am getting away with it I am scared I will do it more!!

Lost 3lbs this week, which for me is a bad loss, I'm sure it's because I haven't been drinking enough again. The most annoying thing is that I missed my 3st by 1/2 LB!! grrr, seriously, no pleasing me at the moment.

This is a lot how I was feeling about week 3/4 before holiday actually - I got through it, and after a couple of weeks more started seeing differences in my clothes again, so I can do this, patience is key I guess.

So 2 stone to go, that's 2 months max since (not counting first week and restart week) I average about 3.8lbs a week. Which I suppose is pretty ok. And I am plotting a holiday June 15th - its not the price I want to pay yet, neither do I have enought work holiday (minor details) but a nice thought is that I should be at target by then. very nice thought indeed. That gives me 2 weeks to play with in case losses slow or something bad goes down.

Ok nice positive not to end my moany post on!

onwards and upwards

How did you get on with the info for becoming a counsellor Hun?

Lynne - week 23, 84.5lbs down 11lbs to go... :)

hey everyone, been reading through all ur posts n i must say seeing your weekly weight losses are motivation and a half
i only started this yesterday, i have 20 weeks until my holiday and about 2.5stone to lose to get to my goal weight
i done this diet for a few weeks last year and lost 17lbs but put back on about 14 of it over the year so am hoping i can stick to it this time and get to my goal!
Laura x

How did you get on with the info for becoming a counsellor Hun?

Lynne - week 23, 84.5lbs down 11lbs to go... :)

My CWPC is ordering the sponsorship forms so we can hopefully get cracking next week. He talked me through it all, it's easy not to realise how much there is to it, I'm still really keen though. Seems to think it'll take until about October to be qualified, but it's very dependant on when the courses run and if I can attend, if they're mid week it going to be an issue since I already don't have enough holiday! I'll deal with that if/when it happens! X

hey everyone, been reading through all ur posts n i must say seeing your weekly weight losses are motivation and a half
i only started this yesterday, i have 20 weeks until my holiday and about 2.5stone to lose to get to my goal weight
i done this diet for a few weeks last year and lost 17lbs but put back on about 14 of it over the year so am hoping i can stick to it this time and get to my goal!
Laura x

Hi Laura,

Welcome back to Cambridge! You have plenty of time to get where you want to be, you could do that in 10weeks if you stick to it 100%! Best thing is to just go for it and get it over and done with!

Good luck

Ria x

Back