Time to get serious!

I read an article on water consumption and it says that in order for your body to run at its most efficient it should be calculated by your weight.
Its simply half of your weight in lbs drink in oz

IE - if you weigh 150lbs you should drink 75oz of water / 2.2 litres.

anymore it less doesn't allow your organs to function at full capacity. We should all be revising out water intake as we lose weight x

Awesome, I'm 153 lbs and having just about that! Perfect!

I'm a strong believer that you body tells you exactly what you need, like when it's hot you drink more for example, so I don't think you will actually want so much if that makes sense, so it'll prob work out perfectly!

Yea I get ya :) have u gone holiday crazy yet? Xx

Does driving along crooning to Wilson Philips, sammy Davis Jnr and pitbull in a row count? Complete with boyband arm movements? I think so!

Spoke to the girl I'm going with on the phone earlier, it's really random after talking on the Internet for so long!

X

U nvr spoke to her before lol u are random ria x

lol that's quite funny.
on a serious note, did you guys hear about the girl that got kidnapped by a guy she met on the internet?! i didn't hear the full story just the headline...

Nvr knew it was a guy she met online! Is that one that was arrested? lol I met my hubby online so I'm not shocked by that kinda stuff lol it's just normal to me xxx

It's so funny when you speak to someone all the time then actually speak, you just don't take regional accents into account in text, she's proper Geordie- it'd be the same If I called you since I don't imagine your words in your accent either...

Yeah, took a bit of a risk.... :p

Lmao you prob couldn't make me out!! Ah yes I do get what you mean tho! Xx

So.... Today.... bloody antibiotics are doing my head in, not only are they giving me indigestion, but also having to take them on an empty stomach is a pain in the backside, was gonna have a shake early afternoon then my pill before i left work, but didnt manage the shake cos i was stuck in a meeting, so had the pill when i left work and therefore had to wait a while to have my shake, so had that when i got home. I still have one more product to have and another antibiotic about 8 - so i only just finished my last shake so need to get the next product in soon enough so that the pill can go on an empty(ish) stomach. it's mad!

Right so to keep on track i think i should start recording what i am having here, need to be accountable to someone.

Yesterday I was almost to plan but had soya yogurt which i bought thinking it was lower fat than it actually was (the yogurt allowance has to be less than 1% fat, I had it in my mind it was 2 and this was actually 2.3) the calories were actually less than the total 0% greek - the fat and carbs evened themselves out but the amount of protein in it was much less than the total greek, but I wasn't going to waste it, and it did taste bloody lovely! But I won't buy it again now until I am in maintenance since I want to try and keep completely to the book for now. ....So this is why I think I should share! so today....;

Breakfast:
choc shake mixed into 250g total 0% greek yogurt

Lunch:
Lentil dhal soup recipe from the book]

Dinner:
Choc shake

Snack:
yet to be had, but maybe a slim and save bar - I bought a starter pack - mainly so mum could get another lot of cheap products, but i quite like some of the bars, so am trying the odd product here and there - just being mindful of their nutrition info since they all vary loads!!

yeah so apart from the slim and save bit, im sticking to the book lol, forgot about that when i wrote it! I'm more than happy with my cambridge products, and can live on choc shakes, but it's nice to try something different occasionally. I could never eat slim and save bars as anything other than a snack since theyre mega sweet and not at all filling! theyre more of a treat if i still have a product to have and don't feel too hungry! as for the other products - I made up a shake last night which went straight down the drain, YUK!

So.... Today.... bloody antibiotics are doing my head in, not only are they giving me indigestion, but also having to take them on an empty stomach is a pain in the backside, was gonna have a shake early afternoon then my pill before i left work, but didnt manage the shake cos i was stuck in a meeting, so had the pill when i left work and therefore had to wait a while to have my shake, so had that when i got home. I still have one more product to have and another antibiotic about 8 - so i only just finished my last shake so need to get the next product in soon enough so that the pill can go on an empty(ish) stomach. it's mad!

Right so to keep on track i think i should start recording what i am having here, need to be accountable to someone.

Yesterday I was almost to plan but had soya yogurt which i bought thinking it was lower fat than it actually was (the yogurt allowance has to be less than 1% fat, I had it in my mind it was 2 and this was actually 2.3) the calories were actually less than the total 0% greek - the fat and carbs evened themselves out but the amount of protein in it was much less than the total greek, but I wasn't going to waste it, and it did taste bloody lovely! But I won't buy it again now until I am in maintenance since I want to try and keep completely to the book for now. ....So this is why I think I should share! so today....;

Breakfast:
choc shake mixed into 250g total 0% greek yogurt

Lunch:
Lentil dhal soup recipe from the book]

Dinner:
Choc shake

Snack:
yet to be had, but maybe a slim and save bar - I bought a starter pack - mainly so mum could get another lot of cheap products, but i quite like some of the bars, so am trying the odd product here and there - just being mindful of their nutrition info since they all vary loads!!

yeah so apart from the slim and save bit, im sticking to the book lol, forgot about that when i wrote it! I'm more than happy with my cambridge products, and can live on choc shakes, but it's nice to try something different occasionally. I could never eat slim and save bars as anything other than a snack since theyre mega sweet and not at all filling! theyre more of a treat if i still have a product to have and don't feel too hungry! as for the other products - I made up a shake last night which went straight down the drain, YUK!

The antibiotics are gonna make things awkward so don't stress too much about that.

Yea recording food is a gd idea. So u can see what your doing too.

Don't worry too much about the bar you are not eating a loaf of bread.

You seem to be doing well. How do u feel. Xxx

Where have you been? One day u haven't posted and I'm already lost lol x

OOPS we totally posted at the same time.... Sorry, been so busy :-( I'm here!!!

The antibiotics are gonna make things awkward so don't stress too much about that.

Yea recording food is a gd idea. So u can see what your doing too.

Don't worry too much about the bar you are not eating a loaf of bread.

You seem to be doing well. How do u feel. Xxx

Just had the "museli" bar, had it as it was the least calories meaning i total 813 for the day which is a total result cos most days it's been in the 900s! don't recommend it though, it tasted like.... ya know the outside sweet oaty bif of nutrigrains? like that, but covered in white choc, very very sweet, just adding to my lovely indigestion!!

Yeah, I know, I have tried to schedule them in now, have alarms set 4 times a day repeating for the next week lol, otherwise i'd never remember them!

feeling ok, like yourself suffering with a bit of cramp :-( moods still flipping between euphoria and damn right grizzly - wish there was something I could take to level that out, though glad i'm like that now instead of on the holiday - i'm convinced that's why I had a not-so-great time when i went last june - I can get majorly depressed on T.O.M these days, in fact after that hol i almost went to the doc about it, only for it to almost instantly vanish a few days later! I actually spent a whole day sleeping that cruise, only leaving my bed for food, it's crazy! but yeah, better now than in 2 weeks time!

but when I'm not utterly down, i'm pretty good! written my "to do before holiday"list today at work so now i am focused, trying to tick things off of my personal to do list as well, actually got around to paying my bills today which makes me feel better, think I'm gonna hold out on the laptop and see how much i make on ebay this weekend, if i can pay for it out of my paypal account I'll be happy!

OOPS we totally posted at the same time.... Sorry, been so busy :-( I'm here!!!

Just had the "museli" bar, had it as it was the least calories meaning i total 813 for the day which is a total result cos most days it's been in the 900s! don't recommend it though, it tasted like.... ya know the outside sweet oaty bif of nutrigrains? like that, but covered in white choc, very very sweet, just adding to my lovely indigestion!!

Yeah, I know, I have tried to schedule them in now, have alarms set 4 times a day repeating for the next week lol, otherwise i'd never remember them!

feeling ok, like yourself suffering with a bit of cramp :-( moods still flipping between euphoria and damn right grizzly - wish there was something I could take to level that out, though glad i'm like that now instead of on the holiday - i'm convinced that's why I had a not-so-great time when i went last june - I can get majorly depressed on T.O.M these days, in fact after that hol i almost went to the doc about it, only for it to almost instantly vanish a few days later! I actually spent a whole day sleeping that cruise, only leaving my bed for food, it's crazy! but yeah, better now than in 2 weeks time!

but when I'm not utterly down, i'm pretty good! written my "to do before holiday"list today at work so now i am focused, trying to tick things off of my personal to do list as well, actually got around to paying my bills today which makes me feel better, think I'm gonna hold out on the laptop and see how much i make on ebay this weekend, if i can pay for it out of my paypal account I'll be happy!

Yea very sweet and that can be pretty off putting. Ur calories seem good like you say compared to the past few.

Alarms are a good idea. I don't need them tho because I literally wait on my next meal time coming around lol

Yea I totally get you. Depressed is exactly the feeling. It ruins your week! I hate being grumpy with people but I really can't help it. I sleep a lot too it's like I don't even wanna see day light lol

Defo better not feeling that way on holiday but my luck il b getting mine again just before I go away pfffft!!

Glad you got bills paid. Ur right with the laptop. There's other important things but defo if you have the PayPal cash get it because you do need it.

What u got planned for the weekend? Apart from eBay

Xx

Back