Time to get serious!

When yu both get chance check out dual dynamics on YouTube.

N here's a lil bit of info to get u interested. This man lost 11 stone in 22 weeks on Cambridge.

I've looked I'm up but never actually watched a video, perhaps I should.

Day 3 (again) tomorrow! Haven't made my lunch for tomorrow so mad rush in the morning, naughty me!

Think it'll be choc-yog breakky, lettuce and cottage cheese with chives for lunch, maybe a bar in the afternoon and shake when I get back home.

Day 3 (again) tomorrow! Haven't made my lunch for tomorrow so mad rush in the morning, naughty me!

Think it'll be choc-yog breakky, lettuce and cottage cheese with chives for lunch, maybe a bar in the afternoon and shake when I get back home.

Yea. He is amazin man!

Aww. U will get past this difficult lil phase.

N great stuff. Sounds like u are
Set for tomorrow then x

I looove choc-yog for breakky... I have it every morning... very filling. Im going to miss my second product when I move up to step 5 :(

Right, had a nosy on dual dynamics last night and watched a few of the before and after videos, helped with the motivation a bit even if it did mean i ended up staying up waaay past my bedtime!

Luckily remembered i was visiting a branch first thing and they didn't open until 8 so that bought me a few extra minutes this morning to get lunch sorted!

Had my choc-yog this morning with a heap of cinnamon (after seeing on DD that it increases metabolism by 8% for up to 20 mins after eating) then cottage cheese with chive and lettuce for lunch, still have half of my protein allowance left so will snack on a boiled egg when I get home, then 2 more shakes to go too!

2.5 litres down already, I would usually take it easy on weigh in day but since my own scales show a loss of barely a lb i figure it's not worth bothering compared to the long term benefit. My CWPC suggested I might want to try the meals in minutes - not strictly step two, but need to try them sooner or later so i have the experience so have ordered one of each.

hows everyone doing today?

Right, had a nosy on dual dynamics last night and watched a few of the before and after videos, helped with the motivation a bit even if it did mean i ended up staying up waaay past my bedtime!

Luckily remembered i was visiting a branch first thing and they didn't open until 8 so that bought me a few extra minutes this morning to get lunch sorted!

Had my choc-yog this morning with a heap of cinnamon (after seeing on DD that it increases metabolism by 8% for up to 20 mins after eating) then cottage cheese with chive and lettuce for lunch, still have half of my protein allowance left so will snack on a boiled egg when I get home, then 2 more shakes to go too!

2.5 litres down already, I would usually take it easy on weigh in day but since my own scales show a loss of barely a lb i figure it's not worth bothering compared to the long term benefit. My CWPC suggested I might want to try the meals in minutes - not strictly step two, but need to try them sooner or later so i have the experience so have ordered one of each.

Sounds all good so far.

I'm good plodding on still 100% so far plan to stay that way and have my 4th pack if it keeps me on track

Hopefully the meals are nice

How many do they have now

Xx

Yay for dual dynamics. :)

Sounds like u are focused as well. Great stuff. I'm behind on my water. Only at 1.5 ATM but ill catch up. Jus been at the cinema with my boys. Never ate a drop of junk. Had an Atkins bar instead of my second product but hey. It's better than KFC which we are currently sitting in.

Sounds all good so far.

I'm good plodding on still 100% so far plan to stay that way and have my 4th pack if it keeps me on track

Hopefully the meals are nice

How many do they have now

Xx

There's 4....Chicken Curry, Mediterranean Chicken, Beef and Pepper, or Vegetable Chilli.... At £4 a throw I wouldn't make a habit of having them but they could also be handy for the days I forget to go shopping! Shame I can't try one tonight!

Yay for dual dynamics. :)

Sounds like u are focused as well. Great stuff. I'm behind on my water. Only at 1.5 ATM but ill catch up. Jus been at the cinema with my boys. Never ate a drop of junk. Had an Atkins bar instead of my second product but hey. It's better than KFC which we are currently sitting in.

Yay indeed! Think I'm gonna try and do Thursday on plan - that means a meal out, on plan, but I gotta do this!

Well done at the cinema! Hope KFC went ok?!

Almost finished my 2rd 1.5L bottle! And that's not mentioning my 3 350ml cups! :)

Also getting fit from the frequent visits to the loo!

X

There's 4....Chicken Curry, Mediterranean Chicken, Beef and Pepper, or Vegetable Chilli.... At £4 a throw I wouldn't make a habit of having them but they could also be handy for the days I forget to go shopping! Shame I can't try one tonight!

Yay indeed! Think I'm gonna try and do Thursday on plan - that means a meal out, on plan, but I gotta do this!

Well done at the cinema! Hope KFC went ok?!

Almost finished my 2rd 1.5L bottle! And that's not mentioning my 3 350ml cups! :)

Also getting fit from the frequent visits to the loo!

X

Lol killing two birds n all that lol

I've been catching up on all my YouTube channel subscriptions

Bored at home all day as hubby has gone to his brothers

My evening will consist of bathing Emily and avoiding the kitchen now that her dinner time is over lol

You had a good day?

Xxx

Lol killing two birds n all that lol

I've been catching up on all my YouTube channel subscriptions

Bored at home all day as hubby has gone to his brothers

My evening will consist of bathing Emily and avoiding the kitchen now that her dinner time is over lol

You had a good day?

Xxx

Oh no, boredom isn't the best thing for a first day back on plan, hope it's gone ok?

Came home and ate my boiled egg, followed by my choc-cinnamon shake!

Stayed the same on my CWPCs scales but it better than a gain right? I suppose I can't expect a loss having had a 2 and a half day choc/ice cream/biscuit binge!

Once again, day 3 completed!

Also invested in some sunshine orange - just for fun!

Should go and make tomorrows lunch really.... More turkey burgers!

Oh no, boredom isn't the best thing for a first day back on plan, hope it's gone ok?

Came home and ate my boiled egg, followed by my choc-cinnamon shake!

Stayed the same on my CWPCs scales but it better than a gain right? I suppose I can't expect a loss having had a 2 and a half day choc/ice cream/biscuit binge!

Once again, day 3 completed!

Also invested in some sunshine orange - just for fun!

Should go and make tomorrows lunch really.... More turkey burgers!

Yea all good so far :)

Sts is way better than a gain!

Day 3 yay! :)

I prefer the berry one simply because I think it's sour lol I like sour

Turkey burgers sound good!

Only been not even a day and I miss food :(

Xxx

It's tough isn't it :-(

I just are one of tomorrow's turkey burgers... Hey ho, means I eat less of then to tomorrow, it all evens out!

Have drunk 2 more pints of sunshine orange, taking my liquids to 5.2L today, I know ill have to go to the loo at least twice after going to bed before I can sleep, a little annoying but ill keep on if its gonna help!

Plan for tomorrow:

Breakky - choc yog and cinnamon
Lunch - turkey burgers/balls/koftas (or whatever we shall call them) and cauliflower (leftover from mums dinner tonight, no effort required)
Snack - Choc shake with cinnamon
Dinner - choc shake with cinnamon (maybe mousse)

Then Thursday is when things get tricky, gonna have to make a big effort to pace myself as it will be a long day, and then staying in hotel thurs night so need to be mega prepared!

Just weed on a stick and after 3 days being good - still no ketosis, I'm just not sure it'll happen for me on step 2, hey ho, never the less I am on a low calorie diet so should maybe just look at it that way instead.

Mini target - stick at it 7 days and hopefully see a reasonable loss - something I've not done for a very long time!

It's tough isn't it :-(

I just are one of tomorrow's turkey burgers... Hey ho, means I eat less of then to tomorrow, it all evens out!

Have drunk 2 more pints of sunshine orange, taking my liquids to 5.2L today, I know ill have to go to the loo at least twice after going to bed before I can sleep, a little annoying but ill keep on if its gonna help!

Plan for tomorrow:

Breakky - choc yog and cinnamon
Lunch - turkey burgers/balls/koftas (or whatever we shall call them) and cauliflower (leftover from mums dinner tonight, no effort required)
Snack - Choc shake with cinnamon
Dinner - choc shake with cinnamon (maybe mousse)

Then Thursday is when things get tricky, gonna have to make a big effort to pace myself as it will be a long day, and then staying in hotel thurs night so need to be mega prepared!

Well done on the water :)

I'm dying for choc yoghurt like you wouldn't believe lol

Maybe in a few weeks as a treat when I get my mojo back haha

Tmz menu sounds good!

Just weed on a stick and after 3 days being good - still no ketosis, I'm just not sure it'll happen for me on step 2, hey ho, never the less I am on a low calorie diet so should maybe just look at it that way instead.

Mini target - stick at it 7 days and hopefully see a reasonable loss - something I've not done for a very long time!

Ketosis is an arse sometimes

Hoping I'm in by the weekend however ill check on Thursday!

You can do 7days no bother!

Thursday will not break you! Stay strong lol

Xxxxx

Well done on the water :)

I'm dying for choc yoghurt like you wouldn't believe lol

Maybe in a few weeks as a treat when I get my mojo back haha

Tmz menu sounds good!

You could always have some by doing a SS+ day :)

Ketosis is an arse sometimes

Hoping I'm in by the weekend however ill check on Thursday!

You can do 7days no bother!

Thursday will not break you! Stay strong lol

Xxxxx

You should be in soon no probs on ss :)

Been watching more dual dynamics.... Time for sleep now I think, after yet another visit to the bathroom that is...

You could always have some by doing a SS+ day :)

You should be in soon no probs on ss :)

Been watching more dual dynamics.... Time for sleep now I think, after yet another visit to the bathroom that is...

Good night honey. High 5 to a successful day.

Wow just realised my diary is on 80 pages - i must talk a lot of rubbish :p

So... good morning!

woke up feeling like utter crap - managed to turn off 4 alarms in my sleep this morning, awaking 10mins after the final one! oops, but the feeling crap thing - seems my body has gone into ketosios after all - and apart from a tiny headache yesterday which i attributed to stress - I've had no side effects - My body was being kind and did it over night!

Now struggling through my yogurt - partly because it feels a bit much this morning and partly cos I put a shake too much cinnamon in - it's a bit firery for 8am in the morning!

Enjoying a moment of quite in the office before I start work and before everyone rolls in, I love it when theres noone around being distracting!

So now that im in ketosis i'm more inclined to stick in it, i was wavering as far as tomorrows dinner is concerned, but screw it, ill tell them im on a special diet and need grilled chicken with green veg or salad - what they gonna do - discriminate?

so heres to another day filled with.... water!

x

Wow just realised my diary is on 80 pages - i must talk a lot of rubbish :p

So... good morning!

woke up feeling like utter crap - managed to turn off 4 alarms in my sleep this morning, awaking 10mins after the final one! oops, but the feeling crap thing - seems my body has gone into ketosios after all - and apart from a tiny headache yesterday which i attributed to stress - I've had no side effects - My body was being kind and did it over night!

Now struggling through my yogurt - partly because it feels a bit much this morning and partly cos I put a shake too much cinnamon in - it's a bit firery for 8am in the morning!

Enjoying a moment of quite in the office before I start work and before everyone rolls in, I love it when theres noone around being distracting!

So now that im in ketosis i'm more inclined to stick in it, i was wavering as far as tomorrows dinner is concerned, but screw it, ill tell them im on a special diet and need grilled chicken with green veg or salad - what they gonna do - discriminate?

so heres to another day filled with.... water!

x

Lol I thought that when I seem the length of my diary too

Yay for ketosis!!! I'm glad it has motivated you to stay on track :)

Still want some yoghurt lol

Ah silence is golden enjoy it while it lasts

They should be ok about your meal request shouldn't they?

Roll on the water!!

Have a good day lovely

Xxxx

Back