Time to get serious!

Fab ria!

I told you it was possible ;)

I'm on a train on my way into the office. Won't get a minutes peace when I get there and the systems where down all day yesterday so I couldn't work on my decant plan. So they better be up tidy or I am stomping off home to work.

So far so good, although only managed just under 2l water so far, forgot my water flavouring again which doesn't help.

Well I forgot the impact on appetite ketosis has, really struggled eating my yogurt this morning, had to break half way through! Then REALLY struggled finishing my lunch, I'm stuffed and am currently having to walk my bloaty self 10mins down the road to another building! Might not even need my afternoon shake until later!

I forgot how all this felt!

So far so good, although only managed just under 2l water so far, forgot my water flavouring again which doesn't help.

Well I forgot the impact on appetite ketosis has, really struggled eating my yogurt this morning, had to break half way through! Then REALLY struggled finishing my lunch, I'm stuffed and am currently having to walk my bloaty self 10mins down the road to another building! Might not even need my afternoon shake until later!

I forgot how all this felt!

I'm so pleased your in ketosis lol

Still want that yoghurt lool

Your doing fine for water it's still early. You should get another tub and leave it in work

Xxx

YAY me too! it feels like I have achieved something!

Have the yohurt - but have 3 packe -no diff from having 4 packs :p

hmm... I bought a new one last night, but also left that at home :-(

having a shake now, seems the walk made room for it! reasonable amount of cinnamon this time though!

YAY me too! it feels like I have achieved something!

Have the yohurt - but have 3 packe -no diff from having 4 packs :p

hmm... I bought a new one last night, but also left that at home :-(

having a shake now, seems the walk made room for it! reasonable amount of cinnamon this time though!

Ketosis is defo an achievement lol

I'm trying to be good! Lol

Il hold off on the yoghurt for a while if I can

Is the cinnamon added nice?

Xxx

Ketosis is defo an achievement lol

I'm trying to be good! Lol

Il hold off on the yoghurt for a while if I can

Is the cinnamon added nice?

Xxx

Well done on ketosis Ria xx

It makes u think doesn't it. Some things are so little and have so much calories in them.

Iv found the added cinnamon nice.

Right. It's just us left to go into ketosis now. X

Yeah come and join me in ketosis-land!

Cinnamon is nice for a change, as long as you don't overdo it!

So day 4 done! Woop! 100% PLATINUM (yeah I said it!) with just shy if 4L of water.

Only thing is I feel HUGE! all this water in my, no joke, my belly is the sorta shape lately I actually look pregnant - I had to take a test just to double check - I could pass for 6 months gone right now, I just caught a glimpse of my side profile In the mirror just now, not a good look! Need rid of this!

All packed for tomorrow and Friday - tomorrow night in a hotel so Fridays food packed as well to shove in the fridge at work tomorrow ready, such organisation required, major food weighing session!

2 mad days ahead of me.......

Yeah come and join me in ketosis-land!

Cinnamon is nice for a change, as long as you don't overdo it!

So day 4 done! Woop! 100% PLATINUM (yeah I said it!) with just shy if 4L of water.

Only thing is I feel HUGE! all this water in my, no joke, my belly is the sorta shape lately I actually look pregnant - I had to take a test just to double check - I could pass for 6 months gone right now, I just caught a glimpse of my side profile In the mirror just now, not a good look! Need rid of this!

All packed for tomorrow and Friday - tomorrow night in a hotel so Fridays food packed as well to shove in the fridge at work tomorrow ready, such organisation required, major food weighing session!

2 mad days ahead of me.......

We're trying our best to join you lol

I may try cinnamon when I'm getting sachets or a tetra in a cup lol what's ur recommended amount?

Now that's just reminded me of a cinnamon choc dessert an Indian restaurant in town does called moucinni or something like that. Oh loooord!

You have got to day four!!! Whoop!!! :) lol

Water went well :)

Oh dear the shhh wuda hit the fan if u were right? Lol the bloatedness will sort itself out dont freak out

Your gonna have a great few days and remind yourself that you are strong and going to get to goal not letting anything stand in your way!!

We believe in you!!

Xxx

Best of luck, Ria! And well done you on ketosis. :)

Hope you don't mind, but I was just wondering how you make your choc yoghurt? Am just starting step 2 and I really don't like milk! Is it a whole choc sachet plus the yoghurt allowance?

K xx

12 weeks on SS...57lbs down...28lbs to go! Just started Step 2...

Good morning ladies!!! I'm glad to hear everything is packed and organised for the next few days.

Here's to another successful day.

We're trying our best to join you lol

I may try cinnamon when I'm getting sachets or a tetra in a cup lol what's ur recommended amount?

Now that's just reminded me of a cinnamon choc dessert an Indian restaurant in town does called moucinni or something like that. Oh loooord!

You have got to day four!!! Whoop!!! :) lol

Water went well :)

Oh dear the shhh wuda hit the fan if u were right? Lol the bloatedness will sort itself out dont freak out

Your gonna have a great few days and remind yourself that you are strong and going to get to goal not letting anything stand in your way!!

We believe in you!!

Xxx

The one I've got comes with a shaker cap - so like 2 shakes - sometimes 3 - you can taste it more with 3 but then ot risks getting a bit spicy!

I'm not sure really - it's not something I'd do on purpose but i'm not sure it'd be a massive upset if it happened.....

I need to be bloody strong, still not seeing any significant motivation coming from the scales :-(

Best of luck, Ria! And well done you on ketosis. :)

Hope you don't mind, but I was just wondering how you make your choc yoghurt? Am just starting step 2 and I really don't like milk! Is it a whole choc sachet plus the yoghurt allowance?

K xx

12 weeks on SS...57lbs down...28lbs to go! Just started Step 2...

Yeah, I use a whole sachet mixed with greek - i like it cos it's mega thick so feels like dessert (um, at breakfast time)

Good morning ladies!!! I'm glad to hear everything is packed and organised for the next few days.

Here's to another successful day.

Indeed! Here's to a very loooooong day ahead :-s

Good morning Girly x how did yesterday go xx. Hope u are well and still 100%

Heeey!

I literally haven't stopped apart from sleep since about 2 days ago.

Had my salad last night And was still mega hungry so had dessert which did actually fill me up.

All prepared to eat my yog for breakky but thought I'd see if I was still in ketosis first - wasn't, so joined my colleagues in a celebratory breakky. It all went really well at the store walk with compliments from the marketing director, so worth all the hard work, even of the diet did take a hit - I honestly think I wouldn't have got through last night or today without the hit of sugar and carbs though, I started work at 8am yesterday - we took a couple of hours break for dinner last night, I finished at 11, back in the store at 5 then I'm still at work now - I think I would actually be asleep by now! But no, wide awake! Gonna let myself have a nice meal tonight then back to it tomorrow

.... Sorry to let you down though girlies, I'm sure you'll forgive me though, not had a chance to catch up on diaries, but will do later (if I'm not asleep!)
X

Well done for ur hard work at work lol!

We know how much u have achieved
Already. Just pick up
Where u left off when u are ready. We will still be here lol.

Enjoy the rest of ur day. X
N well done again xx

Yes u are forgiven madam

Hopefully your not as stressed and enjoy the meal tonight.

We all know your more than capable of getting bk on plan and reaching your goal.

Chat soon xx

Back