Time to get serious!

image-4127078388.jpg

image-208623963.jpg

image-2722492983.jpg

image-983467849.jpg

Looks interesting! ;) Ta for the tip about yoghurt...am loving it! 4 days into step 2, so i'm there with you.

I know you're a chocolate shake girl through and through, but I like to mix is up a bit, so I tried mango yoghurt with just half a packet yest...was goooood!

Am at uni this week for a residential school, so am avoiding their catering and free alcohol like the plague...not sure will last all week tho! ;)

Take care xx

Looks interesting! ;) Ta for the tip about yoghurt...am loving it! 4 days into step 2, so i'm there with you.

I know you're a chocolate shake girl through and through, but I like to mix is up a bit, so I tried mango yoghurt with just half a packet yest...was goooood!

Am at uni this week for a residential school, so am avoiding their catering and free alcohol like the plague...not sure will last all week tho! ;)

Take care xx

Oh yeah, well the reason i didn't like mango was that i thought it was a bit dairy-ish if you know what i mean as opposed to fruity, so i can totally see how that can work, have been meaning to try it, time i did a stock take and saw what i've got - i swear i have a mango knocking around.

Keep strong hun, trust me, that food aint worth the hassle!

Wandering around town today really opened my eyes. Our population is certainly airing on the larger side these days, i'm kinda obsessed with looking at other people, their figures and what they're wearing, it's so interesting.

I was really surprised to see that the only sort of really slim people I saw were young - like pre or early teenage girls, anyone older i would say were all at least a size 12-14 minimum, it's crazy really how in magazines and tv it's really the minority that is really portrayed.

just a random musing!

Ugh, just realised the shirt i picked up is the wrong size - i just thought it was a loose fit - though now come to think of it i'm not sure it looks so great - back into town for me then!

being such a fussy pants today!

on a good note, apart from the 3/4 of a biscuit this morning today is all good - 2xshake with skimmed milk, 1xshake with water and my cambridge chilli. not done so great with water though, probhad just over 1l - i could easily get up to my 2.25 if i try this evening though may be up half the night peeing!

Ria those meals look foul!

You could cook up something the same value and it would be delish.

I posted a link on Kiras diary earlier from marks daily apple. Honestly this is what life post CWP looks like for me. I believe the decent into carb crisis is an addictive one which triggers off more mindless behaviour. It's a physiological response. Why we go for carbs in any case is because of the soothing and numbing effect they have.

Don't do it! Go and read marks daily apple and see if it resonates with you!

well the chilli was quite nice, I'm not into readymade stuff though and if it weren't for the fact tomatoes are banned I'd be making my own fresh, healthy chillies and currys.

had to try these though, for the experience! still have 2 really unappealing ones left to try lol.

Yeah, i'd like to think i could keep my life reasonably low carb in the future, but i deffo need to learn some more about how, i'll take a read!

oh an apple lol, would go down lovely right now!

so primal is basically meat fish and veg, with nuts seeds and healthy fats, avoiding grains, beans and added sugar - hmmm, problem is i love my grains ans pulses - pasta and bread i can live without but beans, rice and lentils not so much, maybe a good blueprint to aim for though as i do want to try and eat a higher protein diet, i guess like anything you can try and use the principles as best you can and just accept there will be the odd occasion it's not so relevant.

Morning,glad I'm working at home today, slept through all of my alarms (I leave them on even though I don't need to get up) then woke up feeling like crud! Lost count of the amount of times I got up to go to the loo last night - maybe 3? Which is silly as I barely drank 2L! Maybe ill try another tactic on the sleep from today and maybe grab an afternoon nap when I've finished work! Maybe I'm just not being active enough to burn off my energy! Or maybe I just need to put my bloody phone/kindle down an hour before sleep and be strict with myself - that prob doesn't help either!

Yesterday was a productive day though, ticked a lot off of my list, went shopping, cleared my personal inbox (600 emails later), packed up all of the eBay stuff to send (23items!) kinda tidied my room....

And now back to work! Weekends go way too fast for my liking, I hate that cos of my Woking hours I have to cram everything into Saturday/Sunday!

Well, that's my morning rant over with! I can hear the dogs moving around downstairs, they've let themselves onto the house (they sleep on the conservatory) and as soon as I move they'll start squeaking at me!

Went to grab some yogurt to give the mango a try, to find out I'm completely out of Greek yogurt and only have enough standard fat free to make up half my allowance d'oh!

So ended up using that yogurt and adding water and mango and it's a sorta mega thick smoothie! Still not convinced on the mango flavour though!

Good thing is it now means I can have milk in one of my shakes later!

Then some sort of omlette for lunch (assuming we've got any eggs!)

Managed to put off having my breakky a bit later, chugged down a litre of water first instead!

Sounds like you've been busy

Glad ur working from home you can take a little time for yourself :)

Bummer on the yoghurt :( but yay for a creamyish shake later?

Hopefully today will be a good day for everyone

Xxx

Went to grab some yogurt to give the mango a try, to find out I'm completely out of Greek yogurt and only have enough standard fat free to make up half my allowance d'oh!

So ended up using that yogurt and adding water and mango and it's a sorta mega thick smoothie! Still not convinced on the mango flavour though!

Good thing is it now means I can have milk in one of my shakes later!

Then some sort of omlette for lunch (assuming we've got any eggs!)

Managed to put off having my breakky a bit later, chugged down a litre of water first instead!

Sounds like you're back on track. :) I have banana yoghurt for later....so much better than as a shake. :) have a good day, Hun.

K x

Sounds like you're back on track. :) I have banana yoghurt for later....so much better than as a shake. :) have a good day, Hun.

K x

Yeah, think I am actually! Woop! It's not that hard getting back on track really, it's just when I suddenly give myself permission to go off of plan, usually a split second decision for me!

Just had an Omlette with onion, spinach and mushroom and a sprinkle of chilli powder, was rather nice.

Got a stinking headache though, and as much as I'd like to think its ketosis im 99% sure its stress! The joys of organising a photo shoot!

Quiet here tonight... Hope everyone's ok?

Stressful day for me - photoshoot happening but things not being where they need to be - or worse - broken :-s trying damage limitation from afar!

Kept on plan all day, even though I desperately wanted to try one of the cookies I made the other day to check they're ok - new recipe and I'm worried they might not be cooked enough :-/. I Didn't though so another day 100% to tick off!

Weigh in at home and at CWPC tomorrow - even when I loose at home I seem I sts on his scales lately, I think the best I can hope for on my scales tomorrow is a pound (fingers crossed). It feels kinda mean that doing 5 days 810 then 2 days off could cause me to maintain - I know i didn't exactly eat a normal diet on my time off but it just goes to show how little it takes to have an impact!

In that impatient mindset - just want it shifted now - wish it was as quick now as it is in the beginning - I could be done in 4 weeks that way!

Quiet here tonight... Hope everyone's ok?

Stressful day for me - photoshoot happening but things not being where they need to be - or worse - broken :-s trying damage limitation from afar!

Kept on plan all day, even though I desperately wanted to try one of the cookies I made the other day to check they're ok - new recipe and I'm worried they might not be cooked enough :-/. I Didn't though so another day 100% to tick off!

Weigh in at home and at CWPC tomorrow - even when I loose at home I seem I sts on his scales lately, I think the best I can hope for on my scales tomorrow is a pound (fingers crossed). It feels kinda mean that doing 5 days 810 then 2 days off could cause me to maintain - I know i didn't exactly eat a normal diet on my time off but it just goes to show how little it takes to have an impact!

In that impatient mindset - just want it shifted now - wish it was as quick now as it is in the beginning - I could be done in 4 weeks that way!

Its definitely frustrating when it slows in the end phase. I ended up having lunch out today, had to go to london for work and I felt mean not enjoying lunch with colleague I was with. I know my conaultant will argue it wouldn't have been mean but thats how I felt. Had a curry... was beautiful. But it was a late lunch so not had tea as a result. Not aure what step ive been doing this week... my own made up step between 4 and 5 haha. Be interesting to see what lunch today has done to the scales tomorrow night, im starting to feel like meals out are going to be off limits forever haha.

Joined the gym today and booked in for body pump and a spinning class... oh gosh!!

Well done on your 100% day :)

Its definitely frustrating when it slows in the end phase. I ended up having lunch out today, had to go to london for work and I felt mean not enjoying lunch with colleague I was with. I know my conaultant will argue it wouldn't have been mean but thats how I felt. Had a curry... was beautiful. But it was a late lunch so not had tea as a result. Not aure what step ive been doing this week... my own made up step between 4 and 5 haha. Be interesting to see what lunch today has done to the scales tomorrow night, im starting to feel like meals out are going to be off limits forever haha.

Joined the gym today and booked in for body pump and a spinning class... oh gosh!!

Well done on your 100% day :)

Ah lunch happens! We can't go through life avoiding these little pleasures all together, but will also be I interested to see what numbers this week brings for you!

I know what you mean - on occasion I've been know to do a ss+/step 2 hybrid or even a step2/not quite step 3 - where I've been dabbling in the Cambridge ready meals.

Ugh, the gym? You mad woman! Still not appealing to me - reading the primal book now too and I'm more inclined to do the move slower more often approach it recommends :p!

Back