Time to get serious!

Hey sorry I've been quiet

Just had errands to run today then my mum popped in this evening and then I spent the evening watching a show on Netflix it's soooo good!

Diet was 100% I struggled but I did it

Don't get y I'm still so hungry

Hope your head feels better

Yay for your 100% day :)

Xxxxxx

Morning all!

Saw this on the platinum group and thought its very relevant and makes a lot of sense, I'm guilty of it on more than one occasion:

image-385237049.jpg

Positive morning this morning, scales showing a 1.5lb loss and back in ketosis!

Not gonna mess it up this time: 100% until 18th

X

Morning all!

Saw this on the platinum group and thought its very relevant and makes a lot of sense, I'm guilty of it on more than one occasion:

View attachment 101999

Positive morning this morning, scales showing a 1.5lb loss and back in ketosis!

Not gonna mess it up this time: 100% until 18th

X

Haha I love that picture very true. Yeeeey for ketosis. And you can get a good loss in between now and the 18th.

...I have heartburn, ive never had heartburn since starting cambridge. Im going to blame the gym... only thing ive done different today hehe

Have you seen the newest Dual Dynamics Success Story 10? What a BEAUTIFUL girl she is, motivation in a youtube clip :D

Congrats on your loss and ketosis :) back in the game :)

Xxx

BACK IN THE GAME!! YESSS ;-p

Haha I love that picture very true. Yeeeey for ketosis. And you can get a good loss in between now and the 18th.

...I have heartburn, ive never had heartburn since starting cambridge. Im going to blame the gym... only thing ive done different today hehe

Ugh! No, that's one thing I am very grateful for on this diet - no hurt burn or indigestion! See... The gym is evil!!!

Have you seen the newest Dual Dynamics Success Story 10? What a BEAUTIFUL girl she is, motivation in a youtube clip :D

Was that the one with janessa? If not I think I gotta catch up!

Sooo... Lost a whole 600g on my cwpcs scales tonight! First loss on his in ages though lol.

Then he had a new client coming after me, who kindly let me sit in. I'm so excited for her, I found it mega hard to sit there quietly and observe, but i did like a good girl! can't wait to hopefully meet her again and see her progress! Makes me all the more excited about doing it myself someday soon!

Hope were all doing okay....

X

A loss is a loss lol

Your doing so great :)

I'd be the exact same cant keep my mouth shut! How exciting :) get your forms sorted!!

Xxx

It was so hard lol. I know, I'm kinda at a point where I need to do more stuff before so finish them - attend 2 consultations (so 1 done now) and use all of the steps - but can't do that since I won't let myself do step 3 until I get back to 10st, so it's all in my hands I guess!

Saw the latest dual dynamics vid, karley is amazing! I think it's great how Laurence vlogs people's journeys, wish I had something like that too look back on!

Need a new goal - ok - so, this should be achievable - I'd like to think I could reach it before - but I plan on going to India right at the end of September - I need to be at goal - or lower by then! I'm letting this drag on now and it needs to stop, I can't let it take a year and if I'm not careful it will!

That's 13lbs and just over 7 weeks - 2lbs a week right! If I stick to plan 100%, quit the random binging, that should be easy right!

Boom, lets do it!

It was so hard lol. I know, I'm kinda at a point where I need to do more stuff before so finish them - attend 2 consultations (so 1 done now) and use all of the steps - but can't do that since I won't let myself do step 3 until I get back to 10st, so it's all in my hands I guess!

Saw the latest dual dynamics vid, karley is amazing! I think it's great how Laurence vlogs people's journeys, wish I had something like that too look back on!

Need a new goal - ok - so, this should be achievable - I'd like to think I could reach it before - but I plan on going to India right at the end of September - I need to be at goal - or lower by then! I'm letting this drag on now and it needs to stop, I can't let it take a year and if I'm not careful it will!

That's 13lbs and just over 7 weeks - 2lbs a week right! If I stick to plan 100%, quit the random binging, that should be easy right!

Boom, lets do it!

Or before 7 weeks realistically

You can do it Ria!! I believe in you xxx

Morning Hun! Nice to read about lots of positive things first thing in the morning! I'm happy for what's going on xx n u gona make an excellent consultant one day soon.

Here's to another good day! Xx

Or before 7 weeks realistically

You can do it Ria!! I believe in you xxx

Thanks hun, I guess after the last 7 weeks I just don't have enough trust in myself! Just found out work are taking us out for lunch friday :-( hate being in that situation as i always seem to crumble :-(

Morning Hun! Nice to read about lots of positive things first thing in the morning! I'm happy for what's going on xx n u gona make an excellent consultant one day soon.

Here's to another good day! Xx

indeed! Already got a litre of water down me, though didn't have anything at home to make lunch today- funny how a tiny lack of organisation can throw you! So taking into account the fact I am going shopping after work, i think to make it easier I'll do 4 packs plus my dairy today instead of the meal.

I'm very excited to be a CWPC, just need to kick this ass, get back to 10st and get through those steps, then its go go go!!!

Also found another job closer to home i'm going to apply for - i seem to fit the person specification perfectly so fingers crossed - thinking it would also make more room for cambridging as well ya see!

xx

Thanks hun, I guess after the last 7 weeks I just don't have enough trust in myself! Just found out work are taking us out for lunch friday :-( hate being in that situation as i always seem to crumble :-(

indeed! Already got a litre of water down me, though didn't have anything at home to make lunch today- funny how a tiny lack of organisation can throw you! So taking into account the fact I am going shopping after work, i think to make it easier I'll do 4 packs plus my dairy today instead of the meal.

I'm very excited to be a CWPC, just need to kick this ass, get back to 10st and get through those steps, then its go go go!!!

Also found another job closer to home i'm going to apply for - i seem to fit the person specification perfectly so fingers crossed - thinking it would also make more room for cambridging as well ya see!

xx

You will not crumble!! You will keep in mind why you are doing it and remember how excited you were for that lady yesterday and how if you crumble you will set yourself back for who knows how long. Stay focused because you ARE strong enough Ria!

4 products sound good :) you will be by at 10 stone in no time!

Oh good luck for the job! Keep us posted on the progress on that :)

Xxxxx

You will not crumble!! You will keep in mind why you are doing it and remember how excited you were for that lady yesterday and how if you crumble you will set yourself back for who knows how long. Stay focused because you ARE strong enough Ria!

4 products sound good :) you will be by at 10 stone in no time!

Oh good luck for the job! Keep us posted on the progress on that :)

Xxxxx

Yeah totally need to keep that with me, cos it is exciting! I just forget!

Made some coconut burfi for Rana just now - had the tip of a spoon but now mega paranoid that it'll knock me outta ketosis! Then just tested and nothing! BUT I have had about 5L today so it's prob that, a teeny bit of sugar and coconut surely wouldn't have effect, and that quickly!? It wasn't even a teaspoon full! The burfi Is made if sugar syrup, coconut and a bit of condensed milk, OMG - I wish I could eat it - it's like the middle of a bounty but without the hassle of the chocolate (I always have to bite the choc off, I feel it contaminates the coconut!)

I wasn't gonna make him anything but I remembered his face last time I went empty handed, and it is his last visit before going home, so thought if do it as its quick!

But apart from that its been 3 packs, a bar and 425ml skimmed milk today! And lots and lots of water! (And lots and lots I visiting the bathroom!)

X

Yeah totally need to keep that with me, cos it is exciting! I just forget!

Made some coconut burfi for Rana just now - had the tip of a spoon but now mega paranoid that it'll knock me outta ketosis! Then just tested and nothing! BUT I have had about 5L today so it's prob that, a teeny bit of sugar and coconut surely wouldn't have effect, and that quickly!? It wasn't even a teaspoon full! The burfi Is made if sugar syrup, coconut and a bit of condensed milk, OMG - I wish I could eat it - it's like the middle of a bounty but without the hassle of the chocolate (I always have to bite the choc off, I feel it contaminates the coconut!)

I wasn't gonna make him anything but I remembered his face last time I went empty handed, and it is his last visit before going home, so thought if do it as its quick!

But apart from that its been 3 packs, a bar and 425ml skimmed milk today! And lots and lots of water! (And lots and lots I visiting the bathroom!)

X

Il be sure to remind you don't worry lol

Oh sounds sooo yummy!! Your killing me here ria lol

He will be pleased :)

Your day sounds successful :)

Glad to see you back in the zone :)

Xxxx

Il be sure to remind you don't worry lol

Oh sounds sooo yummy!! Your killing me here ria lol

He will be pleased :)

Your day sounds successful :)

Glad to see you back in the zone :)

Xxxx

Good stuff!

He had better be, or he is in trouble, it's killing me too!

And Oops, just remembered I had 3 bites of chicken with chilli marinade :-/ it's disgusting but I just burped and it reminded me #gross #tmi it was lovey though - this was the chilli sauce I made a couple of months back so glad mum us using it!

We shall see if I did any damage eh!

X

Good stuff!

He had better be, or he is in trouble, it's killing me too!

And Oops, just remembered I had 3 bites of chicken with chilli marinade :-/ it's disgusting but I just burped and it reminded me #gross #tmi it was lovey though - this was the chilli sauce I made a couple of months back so glad mum us using it!

We shall see if I did any damage eh!

X

Lol that's just beautiful hahaha

Yea hopefully Ketosis will be shown in the morning

Don't worry too much about that tho

Xxx

Righty, another busy day, lord knows where the time has gone, weeks feel like days and years feel like months! I refuse to believe it was a year ago Rana finished work and came to stay with me, almost a year ago since I visited india.... Is this what happens when you get older? Time just speed on past in a link of an eye?

Wowzer.

So last visit on the ship today (day off work) with Rana before he goes home in 10days, odd day. I munched another bit of that burfi so figured I should leave my first product a little later to try and avoid carb overload. He had to work at 12 (booo!) so I hung out in the restaurant for an hour - got myself some lunch.... I was kinda good but don't know if I pushed it too far... Had lettuce (?) cucumber (?) egg (?) mixed bean salad (X) coronation chicken (X) so pretty much low carb but I might have pushed it over the edge with the beans (taking the burfi into account) I did test with a ketostix but it didn't show anything, but doesn't usually another time of day but morning anyhow.i was in ketosis this morning.

This is usually the point that I'd go "aw. Sod it" but you know what, what I ate was really healthy and nutritious, apart from the mayo on the coronation chicken there was salad, nuts, beans, pulses, and good proteins - a really balanced plate, not a cambridge plate but not a reason to jump off of the wagon. I probably would have had some chicken tonight if there was any left but I settled for a shake! Only had 2 packs today though, and really don't want another, i know I should but I'd like to think I got enough nutrients from my lunch to make up for it! But oh man I could go for a fish finger right now!

Aaanyway... Moving on.... I just booked my plane tickets for India!! woop!!!

On the diet front, just gonna keep muddling through, once Rana is gone will be the time I know I will be able to focus again totally 100% - if you think about it it was when he was away the beginning of the year that I lost the bulk of my weight, I just feel the time is so precious we have together that I don't like to scrimp and diet those days (although I have managed some days) I'm not gonna stress over it, he's leaving in 10 days, ill try and stay on plan until then, then I know that day will be tough so will allow myself some slack, just gotta try not to rely on the comfort of chocolate and ice cream to get me through!

So... Will be interesting to see what the ketostix say tomorrow morning!

Righty, another busy day, lord knows where the time has gone, weeks feel like days and years feel like months! I refuse to believe it was a year ago Rana finished work and came to stay with me, almost a year ago since I visited india.... Is this what happens when you get older? Time just speed on past in a link of an eye?

Wowzer.

So last visit on the ship today (day off work) with Rana before he goes home in 10days, odd day. I munched another bit of that burfi so figured I should leave my first product a little later to try and avoid carb overload. He had to work at 12 (booo!) so I hung out in the restaurant for an hour - got myself some lunch.... I was kinda good but don't know if I pushed it too far... Had lettuce (?) cucumber (?) egg (?) mixed bean salad (X) coronation chicken (X) so pretty much low carb but I might have pushed it over the edge with the beans (taking the burfi into account) I did test with a ketostix but it didn't show anything, but doesn't usually another time of day but morning anyhow.i was in ketosis this morning.

This is usually the point that I'd go "aw. Sod it" but you know what, what I ate was really healthy and nutritious, apart from the mayo on the coronation chicken there was salad, nuts, beans, pulses, and good proteins - a really balanced plate, not a cambridge plate but not a reason to jump off of the wagon. I probably would have had some chicken tonight if there was any left but I settled for a shake! Only had 2 packs today though, and really don't want another, i know I should but I'd like to think I got enough nutrients from my lunch to make up for it! But oh man I could go for a fish finger right now!

Aaanyway... Moving on.... I just booked my plane tickets for India!! woop!!!

On the diet front, just gonna keep muddling through, once Rana is gone will be the time I know I will be able to focus again totally 100% - if you think about it it was when he was away the beginning of the year that I lost the bulk of my weight, I just feel the time is so precious we have together that I don't like to scrimp and diet those days (although I have managed some days) I'm not gonna stress over it, he's leaving in 10 days, ill try and stay on plan until then, then I know that day will be tough so will allow myself some slack, just gotta try not to rely on the comfort of chocolate and ice cream to get me through!

So... Will be interesting to see what the ketostix say tomorrow morning!

You had a busy one today eh?

Don't beat yourself up about it too much like you say time is precious

Yay for booking India! I'm excited to hear about that one for sure!

Xxxx

Back