Time to get serious!

Thanks for your kind words Martha.

Feeling crap again. Watched bake off which was a mega mistake, really just want a slice of cake :-( and with it being bank holiday weekend I can't think of a better way to spend it than baking :-(

2 shakes down, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm on the edge! Even though I have proved a big point on the scales so far - although dont want to share that just yet and jinx - still struggling, would give anything to indulge in my baking passion again, when all the holidays, sunshine and Rana are gone - I didn't realise how much of a big emotional hole my hobby was filling!

Spending a lot of time hiding away in my bedroom from food lately!

I hide in my room too lol

Did u watch welcome to the world of weight loss that will make u wanna stay focused. Lol just at the list of what people were using their points for on ww. Brought bk memories lol

It's only 35 days!!! That's nothing my love! It's gonna fly in. It's just because ur not being kept busy at work. Have a nosey round for more stuff to eBay

You will get through it and you will succeed!! I know you can do it

Xxx

I hide in my room too lol

Did u watch welcome to the world of weight loss that will make u wanna stay focused. Lol just at the list of what people were using their points for on ww. Brought bk memories lol

It's only 35 days!!! That's nothing my love! It's gonna fly in. It's just because ur not being kept busy at work. Have a nosey round for more stuff to eBay

You will get through it and you will succeed!! I know you can do it

Xxx

I watched it, I'm not entirely sure what it was getting to, but was certainly interesting... Bought back the cringeworthy memories of clapping everyone's achievements at SW lol.

Hmm, eBay, should check that actually, sure it should be free listing this weekend.

Well, most of the day is done, off to a wedding reception this evening so saving my shake until just before I leave - it starts at 8 and is an hours drive - so ill get there at my bed time lol, hey ho. Will have a bacon roll buffet to avoid there... I can handle that, my dad has bacon pretty much every day he's not working so in used to that smell! Oh and cake... Awww... Not a good day to be craving it! Oh well, I shall resist, even though I don't want to!!

I watched it, I'm not entirely sure what it was getting to, but was certainly interesting... Bought back the cringeworthy memories of clapping everyone's achievements at SW lol.

Hmm, eBay, should check that actually, sure it should be free listing this weekend.

Well, most of the day is done, off to a wedding reception this evening so saving my shake until just before I leave - it starts at 8 and is an hours drive - so ill get there at my bed time lol, hey ho. Will have a bacon roll buffet to avoid there... I can handle that, my dad has bacon pretty much every day he's not working so in used to that smell! Oh and cake... Awww... Not a good day to be craving it! Oh well, I shall resist, even though I don't want to!!

I hated the open circle in sw I hated having to answer or explain when I'd gained. Just didn't stay for the class lol

Think eBay has some bank holiday thing on yes

You will resist and ul be wonderful!!

Can't wait to hear of your success!!

Xx

I hated the open circle in sw I hated having to answer or explain when I'd gained. Just didn't stay for the class lol

Think eBay has some bank holiday thing on yes

You will resist and ul be wonderful!!

Can't wait to hear of your success!!

Xx

Oh I know!!!

I don't have to leave for another hour, need to occupy myself as the Oreo choc Is staring at me now, I could easily down a whole bar lol

X

Well... TV not Woking, what a load of rubbish! Ok, maybe ill leave at 7.15, that gets rid of 15mins, then maybe ill put my dress on now, if it doesn't fit I can then spend the next 35mins having a wardrobe dilemma.... What a plan lol

Well... TV not Woking, what a load of rubbish! Ok, maybe ill leave at 7.15, that gets rid of 15mins, then maybe ill put my dress on now, if it doesn't fit I can then spend the next 35mins having a wardrobe dilemma.... What a plan lol

Well, not overjoyed with my dress... It's the one I bought for holiday but forgot to take with me, it's not as nice as I remember, but it'll do, it's not bad enough for me to want to try something else!

Mouth tastes like crap so ill brush my teeth, that'll be another 5mins killed!

Well, not overjoyed with my dress... It's the one I bought for holiday but forgot to take with me, it's not as nice as I remember, but it'll do, it's not bad enough for me to want to try something else!

Have a good night hun. I feel ravenous tonight and I have no idea why. Start nights tomorrow... don't know how ill manage the first day, wont sleep much tomorrow so will be awake for probably 20 hours... thats a lot of eating time :(.

I'm sure you look beautiful

Enjoy ur night huni

Update us all tomorrow

Xxx

Ravenous, know that feeling!

Well, avoided the chips in cones, amazing smelling bacon rolls and then 3 types of cake! Though my stomach did start going from the smell of the carrot cake sat in front of me, it was gurgling, not fair, really wanted a bit of icing and marzipan!

Hey ho, another 100% day done. 6/40

Ravenous, know that feeling!

Well, avoided the chips in cones, amazing smelling bacon rolls and then 3 types of cake! Though my stomach did start going from the smell of the carrot cake sat in front of me, it was gurgling, not fair, really wanted a bit of icing and marzipan!

Hey ho, another 100% day done. 6/40

I am so incredibly proud of you xx

So this morning I went and met up with my cruise friend before she heads off on another one (lucky moo!) she was staying on the IOW the night before and hadn't had breakfast so took her to maccy d's and sat there drinking water!

Then we went to costa and I enjoyed a peppermint tea! then dropped her off at her ship, sad that I'm not going with her! so two more successes today, and i'm going to count not going into m&s foodhall and avoiding inhaling as i went past the john lewis food court successes too!

Went into town to take back some new look returns, got 2 lovely tops and a dress in the sale instead - OMG - I love how when you are a smaller size theres more choice in the sale, you never would have found me sifting through the racks before, used to bloody hate it! But ended up with a lovely half price ax paris black dress - perfect for work - or even a job interview - positive thinking here lol - at least i'm prepared if i need to be since all my fomal stuff stopped fitting yonks ago!

I still don't feel in the zone, I am very much begrudgingly doing this, but something must be right in my head for me to be still sticking to it 100% 7 days in, funny to think if i had given in friday though, I would have already eaten the following (minimum) these past 3 days:

- battered cod and chips
- a sugary (non alcoloholic) cocktail
- pretzels and nuts
- at least 2 bars of oreo chocolate
- a bacon roll
- chips
- at least 2 slices of cake
- some sort of maccy ds breakfast muffin
- a latte with syrup

and that doesn't even take into account any possible other "meals" - but i can hand on heart say - ive had shakes.

I am worried, and I don't trust myself, but am trying to put that to the back of my mind - tomorrow I would have done a week, and will be able to see what results a weeks work brings, and on wednesday i will be 1/4 way through this (i'm gonna say it) torture!!!

Not very positive I know, but it's serving a purpose, and it's working, these are the only things that matter right now, doesn't mean I have to actually like it right!!

You are an inspiration ria!

I know what you mean. I've faltered this last few weeks. And it's kind of funny. The mentality of poor me, poor me pour me another drink very much resonates with me.

I feel down so I eat. I feel stressed so I eat. Eating is the punctuation of my life!

Alas so more. You have hit the jackpot today. Least of all finding an ax Paris dress that fits :)

You are an inspiration ria!

I know what you mean. I've faltered this last few weeks. And it's kind of funny. The mentality of poor me, poor me pour me another drink very much resonates with me.

I feel down so I eat. I feel stressed so I eat. Eating is the punctuation of my life!

Alas so more. You have hit the jackpot today. Least of all finding an ax Paris dress that fits :)

Haha, anti-Cambrige-grouchy-inspiration at the moment!

Oh yes, love it, ax paris are pretty nice :) not to mention the top i really wanted - it sold out online before I was quick enough to order, found it 2 sizes too big in the shop then just as i was about to give up spotted on the floor under the rail and it was my size! - it was meant to be!

But oh boy, wasn't that long ago I had a shake and my belly I aching, and still all I can think about is that chocolate!!! I just know at the airport on 28th sep I'm gonna be stuffing my face with chocolate like its going out if fashion! It's all I can think of right now!

Wish the sun would stay out so I'd be more inclined to have a slushy shake!

Back