Time to get serious!

Thanks hun, 7 days done, I guess that's a record in itself!

Really wanted a lovely lie in this morning, only to get a call from Rana at 6.40, he couldn't remember someone's name! Grrr!, I was in the middle of an interesting dream - now ill never know what happens in the end!

Not actually got out of bed yet, will weigh and update when I do.

Just culling my subscribed threads - I had 20 pages worth so tackling them bit by bit - along the way being reminded of those people who have just disappeared from here... It's sad really! Most of the recently active threads have gone all hush recently too! Makes me realise its quite an achievement still being here almost 9 months on!

X

Defo!

I think that you are one of the long stayers on here. So come on how much have you lost?

Thanks hun, 7 days done, I guess that's a record in itself!

Really wanted a lovely lie in this morning, only to get a call from Rana at 6.40, he couldn't remember someone's name! Grrr!, I was in the middle of an interesting dream - now ill never know what happens in the end!

Not actually got out of bed yet, will weigh and update when I do.

Just culling my subscribed threads - I had 20 pages worth so tackling them bit by bit - along the way being reminded of those people who have just disappeared from here... It's sad really! Most of the recently active threads have gone all hush recently too! Makes me realise its quite an achievement still being here almost 9 months on!

X

Oh men! They never learn lol

What is the time difference from India?

It really is an achievement still being here for sure!

It's sad when people you have been following all of a sudden disappear especially when they are so close to goal! I've ended up having to remove move of my subscribed thread because nobody posts there anymore :( so glad ur around

What was the verdict on the scales?

How much left to lose now?

Waiting in anticipation here haha

Xxxx

Sorry girls, managed to get back to sleep again only for him to wake me AGAIN, I wouldn't mind if I wasn't so tired from all this calorie deprivation!!

He's 4.5hrs ahead - which will be 5.5 when our clocks change (oh joy!)

So.... Hot off of the press... 1 week, 28 packets, one plum and a whole Lott water brings me a loss of..... 9lbs!!

WTF!? That's more than my first ever week on plan with only 3 packs a day!

So now weighing in at 10st3.8lbs - target is 9st7 so just under 11 I go....

I wish this had given me a massive boost, but I don't have the energy for enthusiasm - time for a shake I think!

Sorry girls, managed to get back to sleep again only for him to wake me AGAIN, I wouldn't mind if I wasn't so tired from all this calorie deprivation!!

So.... Hot off of the press... 1 week, 28 packets, one plum and a whole Lott water brings me a loss of..... 9lbs!!

I wish this had given me a massive boost, but I don't have the energy for enthusiasm - time for a shake I think!

Awh Ria that's fantastic!!!

You can totally continue this until ur holiday and get to goal. I know you resent the plan when ur so close and fed up but it will be worth it!

R u going to do step 2 from 10 stone or continue ss until the holiday?

Xxx

Awh Ria that's fantastic!!!

You can totally continue this until ur holiday and get to goal. I know you resent the plan when ur so close and fed up but it will be worth it!

R u going to do step 2 from 10 stone or continue ss until the holiday?

Xxx

Oh, good question, I'm not sure really! I might just keep going SS for as I can handle it then move up, I suppose it depends what the scales do next week!

Congratulations! Love reading your diary, it is so inspiring and interesting.
9lbs in one week when you are so near your target is fantastic. :party0019::party0019::party0019:

Well done that's amazing!! I really need to lose the few lbs I put on over holiday so you have really given me the push to get back on SS + to do it, thanks hun and keep up the good work!!

Thanks for your comments girls!

Today has been a good day! Kept myself busy enough for the day I fly, just having my 3rd shake - wont be 4 today for 2 reasons 1) not had time 2) I did have a few little tastes of the chutney so playing it safe on the ketosis front.

Just been to Asda, bought a new top and a whole lot of sweets - not to eat, but I feel like I'm not missing out if I can get them and have them one day. Bought a few individually packed things meaning as and when I am allowed a treat I don't have to have a whole bag or family size bar or whatever - figure this makes sense! Also - they are now selling a lot of American stuff - Reece's, Hershey's etc which is pretty cool.

Really enjoyed cooking my chutney and putting it in jars with pretty labels, I love being in the kitchen being creative so this proper cheered me up! We've got some beetroot ready to pull up so next weekend ill hopefully be turning that into chutney too!

Feeling more human today than I have in a while, and feeling positive. Still not sure what I'm going to do plan wise, but whenever I step up I'm considering going straight to step 3 - like a reward really since its the most normal I will have eaten in a while- picked up some sugar free Alpen to have ready for it in the cupboard!

Hope you're all doing ok

image-1794524902.jpg

Xx

Oh grr, back in the grumbly zone today - perhaps it is a work thing, thinking about it, when I'm not at work I'm quite a free, happy person, enjoying persuits that interest me and having a smile on my face, but when work comes into it i instantly feel my shoulders tense and am filled with stress! *sigh* need to get cracking on the latest job application - internal but much better job, hopefully this could be the one.

Have you noticed on plan that everyday you wake up feeling like youre hungover? i guess it's a dehydration thing, but ugh!!

So, still want to stick SS for as long as possible, however, REALLY excited about step 3 -I worked out the calorie content on my tweaked SW chilli recipe and it still comes under the recommended 460kcal for dinner - meaning either will be able to have a lovely big bowl full or a smaller portion with some brown rice, either way makes me very happy! got loads of other step 3 friendly recipes swirling around my head too which i can't wait to do - and not to mention blog about - I must must must get my food blog up and running soon! Also theres a couple of nice ones floating around in the mags my CWPC gave me, I seem to recall seeing a nice risotto!

My box of alpen is staring at me, think I might need to hide it.

feeling so weak!

i think my 3 pack day yesterday, lack of sleep last night, combined with a random upset tummy i had earlier has done me in! no energy, really struggling to concentrate!

just had another shake, hoping it will help, if not, when i finish work i will sleep instead!

That Defo is odd he cancelled. Rude actually

Hope ur feeling better huni

Ul get through it :) how many days now?

Xx

Yeah I don't really understand :-(

Still feeling crap, well until about 5mins ago when I had a little nibble of cheese with chutney, a tiny bit of turkey and currently sat, cheese string in hand - better off with fat and protein than carbs right! (I know chutney is carby)

Having a good old think about my plan of action, can't be feeling like this every day!

32 days left, no matter what I will be on step 3 at least 7 days before I go, I do know that for sure!

Back