Time to get serious!

Day 3 and going strong!

Woke up feeling like utter crap, usually in ketosis the morning of day 3 so that is probably the cause! did however wake up easier from my 5am alarm today so hopefully I am feeling the benefit of my new mattress :)

Scales read 10st11.2 this morning, so thats 4lbs down in 2 days, would love to think it's all fat but i know it's not :-/ lowest i have been in a few weeks though, so that's a bonus. I know I will be overjoyed when I see 10st7 again, that's somewhere I've not been for a looooong time!

currently avoiding the staff canteen, seems to be a good method, they usually have some REALLY good food down there that tempts me away from plan - I do work for a top-notch food retailer after all. Also proud to have resisted some uber posh chocs that arrived in the office yesterday - this is another downfall - things in the office that I would never buy myself but like to try - no no no Ria! thank god all the Christmas products are in stores now - no more "samples" knocking around!

2 choc shakes today. got a "dark choc truffa" s&s bar on my desk to try later that i "borrowed" from mum, then might try a s&s meal pack later - they look awful but who knows, they might taste good?

x

Today someone brought their lunch down from the canteen and it smelt particularly nice! Made me hungry...

You will be 10st 7 in no time!!!

So glad to have you back Ria :)!! Hope your holiday was amazing! You can do this. First weigh in wont be long, and results... amazing :)

Today someone brought their lunch down from the canteen and it smelt particularly nice! Made me hungry... You will be 10st 7 in no time!!!

Oh don't you hate that?! Out office is open plan and the smells waft a long way, not to mention there is a test kitchen on the floor below so things waft up!

So glad to have you back Ria :)!! Hope your holiday was amazing! You can do this. First weigh in wont be long, and results... amazing :)

Hey Hun, India was... Well, a long story, I'll get around to telling it soon on my blog hopefully!

I guess what I need is accountability, so here it is and here I am!

So here I am, on what I think is day 5? Still 100% apart from 1 kale crisp yesterday - yup, kale crisp, I quite liked it, and I'm sure there's far worse things in life than some dried up kale lol.

Scales said 10st9.6 this morning which is pleasing. I'm in ketosis - well I've not checked bit I do feel like I am, and I've got a cold, and anytime I sniff really bad I can taste/smell ammonia - yuk!

Having a s&s bar and a s&s meal (read;flavoured mush) have really helped so far, going to put in a s&s order today since I've now liberated a bit too much I mums products! Then just hoping I have enough Cambridge Choc to fill the gaps between, I see my CWPC on the 19th so should be ok. Decided to not see him so much lately as it's not helping me, I just need to be able to get my Choc shakes!

Two s&s pack fails today:

1) cheesy pasta - by the time it was actually cooked it was about 1/4 if a small mug! It tasted ok but left me wanting.

2) mild curry - yuk- I suppose some might like it but I'm a fan of decent fresh curries and this just tasted of under cooked spices and tomato.

So left feeling a little dissatisfied today. Never the less keeping on plan.

Two s&s pack fails today:

1) cheesy pasta - by the time it was actually cooked it was about 1/4 if a small mug! It tasted ok but left me wanting.

2) mild curry - yuk- I suppose some might like it but I'm a fan of decent fresh curries and this just tasted of under cooked spices and tomato.

So left feeling a little dissatisfied today. Never the less keeping on plan.

Keep going ria so close to day 7!! And once your in the swing again you'll be at goal before you know it :)

So today I weighed in at 10st7.4lbs! That was quick!

Majorly stressful day, and a Friday to boot, exactly the sort of day and situation I turn to food, actually I've not managed a full Friday on plan since last June! Until today that is!

2 Choc shakes, a maple almond bar and chilli con carne meal pack for me!

Now for the weekend.....

So today I weighed in at 10st7.4lbs! That was quick! Majorly stressful day, and a Friday to boot, exactly the sort of day and situation I turn to food, actually I've not managed a full Friday on plan since last June! Until today that is! 2 Choc shakes, a maple almond bar and chilli con carne meal pack for me! Now for the weekend.....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Ur gonna have an amazing weekend!! I know it lol xxx

Thanks lovely!

Well, I'm not sure how it happened but I have completed 7 days! So I suppose that makes today weigh in day...though I have been weighing every day! It's been interesting actually as my daily losses have been quite inconsistent, and this morning... Well, it jumped off of a cliff! Today I weight 10st4.4!! So that's a total of 11lbs lost in a week- WTF?! I only lost 9lbs in my first ever cambridge week when I was a few stone heavier! That's mental! Almost too good to be true I'd say, but I'll go with it! transfer I'm now only 5lbs from my lowest ever weight!

Maybe it helped I was on my feet most of yesterday, took my nana shopping, did some gardening, and a lot of Christmas baking! The odd crumb slipped in and I did lick my finger when I bit of golden syrup fell on it - it's like a reflex response, but I am still in ketosis this morning. I've also been having the odd coffee here and there... Yesterday I was good and snubbed the free coffee in Waitrose for a home made latte made of skimmed milk and flavoured instant coffee instead - 20cals instead of 85!

In case anyone is interested, here is a rundown of my week.....

10/11 11.1.4
11/11 10.13.6
12/11 10.11.2
13/11 10.10.4
14/11 10.9.6
15/11 10.7.4
16/11 10.7.0
17/11 10.4.4

Wow good job :D won't take long to hit goal! Xx

Thanks Hun... Hopefully not! Let's see what the next week brings!

I'm so pleased :) soooo close!! You can do this xx

Thanks Hun <3

Wow! There is hope!! 11lbs. That's amazing.

There is always hope!! How are you doing lately?

Absolutely :)! I've always maintained that upping calories the closer you get to goal provides better results. Well done Ria :thumbup::)

Well if love to agree but I'm currently only averaging between 550 and 600 but I'm feeling fine on that, I'd certainly eat more if I was feeling dodgy, just find this the easiest way at the moment, though I did actually have some chicken today, and have been picking on crumbs of this weekends Christmas bakes so am not completely white as white ;-p

X

Oh noooo! Something's gone a bit wrong.... Either on my scales or in my body! I'm 10st7.4 again this morning - it must have been wrong yesterday on the 10st4.4! Did sound too good to be true!

Still in ketosis, and even narrowly avoided eating a mince pie yesterday (in which case I would have deserved it!) and still weighing the same way (no clothes, after a wee, before I drink).

Very confused :-/

Back