Time to get serious!

Hi hun no I don't mind at all if you are having milk and tuna you are going to be best starting on.sole source plus which is the next step up still Step.1 but your calorie intake,will increase from 440_555 kal to 640 kal so not a huge difference
I don't think tuna will.knock.you out of ketosis as long as you have the tuna in water not brine or oil
Secondly you can have milk but only 200ml of skimmed.milk.alternatively you could have a 200ml meal instead of the milk
Hope this helps hun xx

Hi hun no I don't mind at all if you are having milk and tuna you are going to be best starting on.sole source plus which is the next step up still Step.1 but your calorie intake,will increase from 440_555 kal to 640 kal so not a huge difference I don't think tuna will.knock.you out of ketosis as long as you have the tuna in water not brine or oil Secondly you can have milk but only 200ml of skimmed.milk.alternatively you could have a 200ml meal instead of the milk Hope this helps hun xx
Brilliant, thank you for replying. So with 200ml of milk and tuna would that be ss+? I didn't think id be allowed both on that

According to the book you can't
I'm not a councillor but too be.honest you can have a 200kal meal so can't see a tiny bit of milk is going to make a huge difference I used to have Irvine my tea and.have prawns etc and never made any difference with. Me xx

Hi everyone I'm meeting with my cwpc for the first time on Tuesday evening, and will be starting the diet on Wednesday I'm looking too lose between 4-5stone is this achievable on cambridge I'm also looking for support as I always fail at doing diets but have come to a point in my life were I want too look and feel attractive in what I wear. Does anyone have any tips too start ? Ria I've read through a lot of your posts and your so inspirational :) I hope your weight loss is going okay still Jamie x

Hi Jamie, don't worry at all, as soon as you get going the losses become addictive! All good here, just a bit of a crazy day today! And thank you :)

Don't be so hard on yourself - we all falter at times. The main thing is that you have already proved to yourself that you can do the plan and stick to it for a long time. It's challenging but the results are so worth it. I read in an earlier post that you were going to become a Cambridge consultant. Did you ever pursue that? X

Well, ya know what, I totally got fed up and hated the diet (even though it was the dieter in the wrong) bad workman and his tools I guess, so lost all interest, but it wasn't the plans fault, so yes, that is certainly back on my radar, I could apply now but want to wait until I have maintained a little while first.

Ria

How u getting on today hun?

Uve been quiet my love!!

Keep updating I'm having withdrawal symptoms lol

Xxxx

Hi lovely,

I know, rare for me lol, but I'm here, just a mad day..... Incoming essay.....

So this morning my beloved iPhone became unwell, at 3am it was chiming away on charge/off charge sound like mad, then this morning I found out it will no longer charge any more, it has slowly been slipping away since, it has been hanging on at 1% for hours now poor thing. Yes I am getting emotional over a phone, we've been through a lot together.

So, I could get yet another refurb from Apple for a couple of hundred or bite the bullet and get a new one, I had been thinking about turning to the dark side and suddenly this had to be an immediate decision, should I stay or should I go. I bit the bullet and bought an Android! Hence my absence whilst not having a phone and then trying to figure out how this works!

Poor iPhone knows this and is still clinging on bless it.

Anyway with all this decision making and running around I kept to plan quite easily and have even lost count of what day I am on. I didn't avoid the scales this morning but now I know is only a matter of days until I am in a better stone bracket :)

All good here today (apart from the aforementioned trauma of course)

Thank you for advice missymorris very much appreciated I hope too share my journey with all of you. So lovely how everyone can support each other. On the 1st January I started too eat extremleybhealthy and have been living of fresh salad and vegetables since then and have lost 3lb do u think this will effect my first cambridge loss. Quite excited about meeting my cwpc tomorrow :) hope everyone is doing well

Hi Ria,

Quick question - as I remember you were trying switching out one of your Cambridge products with one from Slim & Save. What's your opinion on the Lemon bars and the Chocolate bars with S&S compared to Cambridge?? I am planning on doing something similar to you so that I can have one of their meals and they have an offer in January for 15 free bars, just not sure which on to pick. I really like the Cambridge yoghurt bars so I am hoping they are as good. On the other hand I don't like the Cambrdige chcolate ones but the S&S ones might be nice....

EDIT: Ordered the Chocolate ones...

How are you getting on?

Last edited:
Hi Ria,

Quick question - as I remember you were trying switching out one of your Cambridge products with one from Slim & Save. What's your opinion on the Lemon bars and the Chocolate bars with S&S compared to Cambridge?? I am planning on doing something similar to you so that I can have one of their meals and they have an offer in January for 15 free bars, just not sure which on to pick. I really like the Cambridge yoghurt bars so I am hoping they are as good. On the other hand I don't like the Cambrdige chcolate ones but the S&S ones might be nice....

EDIT: Ordered the Chocolate ones...

How are you getting on?

Sorry hun didn't get on here a lot the last few days. Good choice, all of the bars are pretty nice but the chic is one of the best in my opinion. X

Thought I'd check in, 11 days almost complete and quite a few lbs gone. Off plan Mon evening and all day Tuesday so keen to keep going until then, then back on it Wednesday. :)

Funny how easy it all is once your well in the flow of things

X

Thought I'd check in, 11 days almost complete and quite a few lbs gone. Off plan Mon evening and all day Tuesday so keen to keep going until then, then back on it Wednesday. :) Funny how easy it all is once your well in the flow of things X

And didn't the time fly until ur cookery school and dinner date :) ul b at goal in no time my darling xxxx

And didn't the time fly until ur cookery school and dinner date :) ul b at goal in no time my darling xxxx

I know, time is flying! It'll be Feb before we know it.... Scary!

First day tomorrow quite excited :) I'm on 4 cambridge products a day is this the best plan too use?

It all depends on your weight and height hun, so whatever your consultant has given should be correct. I started on 3 a day first time around, but since I'm now at a weight where I shouldn't technically ss I am having 4 to keep my cals up most of the time, tbh it doesn't make any difference loss wise as far as I have seen, in fact I have lost more in my first week this time starting at a lower weight with 4 packs than I did 3 stone heavier on 3 - can't explain that one!

X

Day one almost done this is a lot harder than I thought it would be. 2 litres of water done struggling with anymore as I'm needing the bathroom every 10minutes. Really enjoyed the maple and pecan porridge not so keen on the cappuccino shake won't be having that again. Hope your all doing okay :)

Day one almost done this is a lot harder than I thought it would be. 2 litres of water done struggling with anymore as I'm needing the bathroom every 10minutes. Really enjoyed the maple and pecan porridge not so keen on the cappuccino shake won't be having that again. Hope your all doing okay :)

Keep going hun, a few more days and it'll be smooth running x

Back