Time to get serious!

Evening all, finally getting used to my phone so can hopefully get posting a little more often.

All still well, and am pleased to say that I'm the 12 days I have been back on plan that I have lost 1stone!

I'm over the moon, if only it carried in like this I could be at target in 3bweeks lol, nice thought.

Yay :D good job lady keep it up! You know it works! Will be at goal in no time :D xx

Keep going hun, a few more days and it'll be smooth running x

Thankyou I'm hoping so reading your story has so inspired me you've done so well :) keep it going chick :) bet your mega proud, well done on the stone loss. Can't wait too get too were you are. Luckily I'm not experiencing any headaches YET anyway. Hope it stays that way. Have you tried the water flavourings ? I'm debating on trying them :s x

Hopefully....! Oh and 2 telephone assessments later I will be getting counselling to better cope with stresses and worrying which will be good. :) X
good good I hope it helps :) keep up the good work! Don't forget to take some me time! Can't beat a good hot bath :D hehe x

Thankyou I'm hoping so reading your story has so inspired me you've done so well :) keep it going chick :) bet your mega proud, well done on the stone loss. Can't wait too get too were you are. Luckily I'm not experiencing any headaches YET anyway. Hope it stays that way. Have you tried the water flavourings ? I'm debating on trying them :s x

I have! I like the orange best which is kinda odd considering I would never ordinarily drink that but it does make it a lot easier to get water down, I'm easily getting 4l a day thanks to it!

I'm really glad I have inspired you, just make sure you learn from my mistakes too.

good good I hope it helps :) keep up the good work! Don't forget to take some me time! Can't beat a good hot bath :D hehe x

I know, I'm under doctors orders to do that, having a bath is a nice idea but in reality not so easy with our boiler!

I am completely parched. Could have fallen asleep at my desk given the opportunity! Early night for me as I could quite easily dive face first into some chocolate right now!

Deffo tired tho as my eye has been twitching all day!

First time the scales have gone up today too... 0.2 if a lb so I'm not ginna get upset about it but probably time to give up the weighing.

Could be the t.o.m - I'm a little snappy too - but who knows - the depo makes sure I haven't a clue!

Yawn! Alas, another 100% day x

So tonight I am still struggling and my tummy hurts, so instead of eating something silly I'm having a chicken breast. And oh boy, who knew a plain chicken breast was so tasty!

It's taken me way over my calorie target but needs be, just hope it doesn't affect ketosis, can't see why it would though.

X

Hello again ria! Ive been reading ur posts. So happy for u for losing a stone already! I am on day one again today and on here for some inspiration. And you havent failed me on that! Xx

I've been off plan for a while. Counting calories which worked well in the run up to xmas but xmas just totally wasted all my hard work :( i think the best thing for me is to go back on ss. Even though i think going back can be incredibly hard. Hopefully things will get easier once im properly into it. I know i always say this, but i really need to lose weight this year. With weddings and going back to see my parents who endlessly nag and harass about my weight i just need to show them.
Thanks as always for the inspiration. I'll probably be continuing my diary.

Also, good luck on the job! Sounds promising xxx

Hello again ria! Ive been reading ur posts. So happy for u for losing a stone already! I am on day one again today and on here for some inspiration. And you havent failed me on that! Xx

I've been off plan for a while. Counting calories which worked well in the run up to xmas but xmas just totally wasted all my hard work :( i think the best thing for me is to go back on ss. Even though i think going back can be incredibly hard. Hopefully things will get easier once im properly into it. I know i always say this, but i really need to lose weight this year. With weddings and going back to see my parents who endlessly nag and harass about my weight i just need to show them.
Thanks as always for the inspiration. I'll probably be continuing my diary.

Also, good luck on the job! Sounds promising xxx

Hi hun, good to have you back! It is mega hard going back, look at the ridiculous amount of false starts I've had along the way, but we gotta finish it this time, even if it does feel like it will kill us!

Which is how I feel right now, currently chucking a chocolate Cambridge bar down me like I haven't eaten for a month! What the hell Is up with me?, well, actually I'm pretty sure I know, I know in a couple of days I'm having a day and a bit off, and knowing that is dangerous, I have had to stop myself reaching for the chocolate way too many times the last few days, I am struggling big style. Don't want to open these floodgates, but finding myself having constant arguments with myself, it's driving me mad!!

Need to keep reminding myself I want to be at target by easter which is when I want to go on holiday, I will no doubt gain on that holiday but will have to make a special effort not to, I've maintained (and even lost) on a cruise before so there are no excuses.

Just need. To. Stay. Strong.

i hate those internal arguments... I hate trying to convince myself that I need to stay on track instead of eating something as if I've never seen food before. I lose control then totally regret it.

Yeah that's the problem, once I start there is no control, I sorta blame my constant state of 'being on a diet' for the last 10 years for that, I'm sure if there wasn't so much restriction I wouldn't be bothered!

This evening has been hell, so I took to tidying which also involved tidying all the left over Christmas treats into a box, there's lots left as I started on 28th as I could no longer bear my appearance! It's all little bits that really wouldn't do harm on their own but in my world there's no such thing as 'just one'!

Just had a hot shower and my stomach is gurgling really loudly! What is that about. I'm gonna dry my hair then hopefully get my kindle out x

Well it was nothing short of a miracle that somehow, 3 days in a row when I really wanted to give in, that I didn't!

I hope today is easier, although I'm making a birthday cake so I somehow doubt that!

Just realised yesterday should have been my personal weigh in day lol, just goes or show im not taking the most rigid approach this time, I'm not sure my second week loss is anything spectacular anyhow.

So how have I kept going? Distraction. And reminding myself how good i felt in June, then sometimes looking in the mirror and noticing the difference from 2 weeks ago and not wanting to ruin that, sometimes looking down and seeing the belly is still there - it's too easy to get disillusioned that it's OK to stop cos I'm feeling a bit better now, but I need to remind myself I've not finished the job, and I didn't last time. Tbh distraction I she main thing, the other things are most important to me but don't cut it when my my mind turns into an all consuming sugar monster!

And besides, I'm not seeing Rana until 29th now, that's a fair few weeks after we last saw each other, so wouldn't it be nice if he saw a dramatic difference? Not that he cares (for the record) but I'd like that.

X

Lol ria I'm going thru some of my older diary entries and found some of your tough love... Still rings true now!

Haha, maybe I need some right now.

Went off the rails a bit this afternoon, but in turn reminded myself why I don't eat certain things, I feel rubbish! Hey Ho, I'll have shakes for breakky and lunch, th run off plan until Wednesday morning! Then another 2ish week run before my break on 29th x

Really struggling today weigh in tomorrow and I really don't feel like carrying on grrr!! Can't seem too find any motivation today not even a ounce of it up until now I've felt fine :s

Really struggling today weigh in tomorrow and I really don't feel like carrying on grrr!! Can't seem too find any motivation today not even a ounce of it up until now I've felt fine :s

I feel the same way :-( stomach rumbling but not time to have my third product yet (as otherwise will just get hungry this evening again). I want to go home and go to bed and sulk!!!

Back