Time to get skinny again!!!!

So I decided to do a bit of clothes shopping today on my lunch for my up and coming backpacking trip and one thing I'm in desperate need of is bikinis yikes...

I'm not even going to pretend that every time I go to a shop changing room I don't leave wanting to never eat a single thing and feeling disgusted with my body but today for the first time in what feels like a life time I didn't feel like that at all.
There's definitely still wobbly bits that id love to tone but for the first time I actually looked in the mirror feeling great and it's actually made my whole outlook so much more positive!! It may have taken over a year but I'm finally getting the results I wanted and just wanted to share this with you girls because I know we're all in this sometimes sinking boat together!!! I hope you don't all mind me rambling on its just nice to have somewhere to write about how I'm feeling each day especially to people who understand!! Hope everyone's had a lovely day today enjoying the sun!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Wow Paige I don't know how you've managed 2 syn free days. You're doing so well no wonder you felt fab in your bikinis :) keep us updated it's motivating not rambling at all.

Have a great day

xx

Wow Paige I don't know how you've managed 2 syn free days. You're doing so well no wonder you felt fab in your bikinis :) keep us updated it's motivating not rambling at all.

Have a great day

xx

Hey Lealea, thank you!! Tbh a few weeks ago the thought of 1 syn free day never mind two would have seemed impossible but it's actually a lot easier than I thought and definitely worth it when I know I've used my syns on something worth it!! Hehe I'm getting there slowly but surely noticing the results!! Aww I really hope it is motivating!!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

so pleased you feel better about yourself...The lighting in changing rooms at the best of times is awful! keep going and you will look beaut on the beach!

So I decided to do a bit of clothes shopping today on my lunch for my up and coming backpacking trip and one thing I'm in desperate need of is bikinis yikes...

I'm not even going to pretend that every time I go to a shop changing room I don't leave wanting to never eat a single thing and feeling disgusted with my body but today for the first time in what feels like a life time I didn't feel like that at all.
There's definitely still wobbly bits that id love to tone but for the first time I actually looked in the mirror feeling great and it's actually made my whole outlook so much more positive!! It may have taken over a year but I'm finally getting the results I wanted and just wanted to share this with you girls because I know we're all in this sometimes sinking boat together!!! I hope you don't all mind me rambling on its just nice to have somewhere to write about how I'm feeling each day especially to people who understand!! Hope everyone's had a lovely day today enjoying the sun!! xx

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Such a positive post :) so good that you feel like that! xxxx

so pleased you feel better about yourself...The lighting in changing rooms at the best of times is awful! keep going and you will look beaut on the beach!

Thanks Becki!! Omg tell me about it all those mirrors showing me bits of myself I'd forgotten I had and disliked hahha!! Woohoo only 2 months and I'm off to Ozzie land eek!!

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Thanks for all the lovely comments girls!! As I'm feeling so positive and motivated I thought I would share a few of my before/after pics!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429181626.008775.jpg ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429181639.700498.jpg

So the first picture is me pre slimming world at my biggest of 11 stone 2.5lbs compared with last weeks picture where I was 9stone 2.5lb!

Next we have me on holiday last June, I believe in these pictures I was around 10 stone 5lb and in the lower picture I was around 9 stone 5lb!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429181691.924085.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429181759.341431.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429181793.791530.jpg

We then have a pic of me last June again where I was around 10 stone 5, the lower picture is me in the same dress arojnd 1 stone lighter at 9stone 5!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429181902.741899.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429181909.838301.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429181921.611700.jpg

So as you can see the weight loss isn't extreme but I'd like to think you can notice a difference between me now and pre slimming world, I'd love to see some other people's before and after pictures as I always find them so motivating!! Xx

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

wow!!!! are you going alone?
I know its crazy when I think about it!! I have a friend coming for 6 months and then I'm all alone for the remaining 6 months!! :D

ooohhhh jetting off again so soon?
xxx
I am indeed hehe!! Majorca for a few days then oz for the next year haha!!

Wow Paige - you really notice a difference. You always had a great figure but you are looking totally fab at the minute! Well done you!!!!

I always think IG is great for before/after snaps xx

Awww thankyou very much! Its just nice to put photo's together and realize changes that you don't always see day to day!! As silly as it sounds I'm a bit too scared to put them on IG, it sounds so silly but I have so many people I know on there and the thought of them seeing me before and not necessarily thinking the nicest things just puts me off, completely stupid I know but I know what people can be like.. unlike you lovely supportive people on here!!! xx

Awww thankyou very much! Its just nice to put photo's together and realize changes that you don't always see day to day!! As silly as it sounds I'm a bit too scared to put them on IG, it sounds so silly but I have so many people I know on there and the thought of them seeing me before and not necessarily thinking the nicest things just puts me off, completely stupid I know but I know what people can be like.. unlike you lovely supportive people on here!!! xx

I have 2 accounts - 1 personal and 1 food/fitness/general crap I don't want to bore my friends with! You could do that?!

I've had it about 15-18 months now and most of my best friends follow me on it anyway (and a few random people who seem to have found me that I know but who aren't "friends") but I've developed a thicker skin! x

Wow chick...you look simply stunning!!!!!!!!! I'm no where near ready for a bikini!...lol.. But I have had new size 14 tankinis for our hols as opposed to last years size 20 :) Not to mention everything else new. Looking forward to doing a comparison pose pic on holiday this year (last years one is on my thread somewhere) As for rambling on... I love it! It's your thread, and there really is nothing better than feeling great about the way you look and feel! :)

Back