Time to get skinny again!!!!

Haha my IG has personal friends on it but I think if I'm. boring them they can unfollow me! I draw the line of food pics on Fb though!

That's a major difference! ! well done. looking great in the bikinis! you have done sooo well!

Aww thankyou becki that's lovely!!! Only a few more pounds to go and I'll hopefully be some taking "after slimming world" bikini pics heheh!! xx

I have 2 accounts - 1 personal and 1 food/fitness/general crap I don't want to bore my friends with! You could do that?!

I've had it about 15-18 months now and most of my best friends follow me on it anyway (and a few random people who seem to have found me that I know but who aren't "friends") but I've developed a thicker skin! x

Aww see that's a good idea but I doubt I really post enough to warrant a new account, I should have created one at the start oh well!!

Wow chick...you look simply stunning!!!!!!!!! I'm no where near ready for a bikini!...lol.. But I have had new size 14 tankinis for our hols as opposed to last years size 20 :) Not to mention everything else new. Looking forward to doing a comparison pose pic on holiday this year (last years one is on my thread somewhere) As for rambling on... I love it! It's your thread, and there really is nothing better than feeling great about the way you look and feel! :)

Aww thankyou Gemsta that's lovely of you!!! Wowwww that's amazing well done I would be so proud if I was you!!! Oooooh I look forward to seeing that hun!!! Aww I hope its ok sometimes I think people must think im just talking to myself haha!!!! xx

WOW Paige, you can see the difference in the pictures, I cant even think about putting any pictures on of me in a bikini's on anywhere (IG, FB, Here!) I'm not that brave!

Aww thanks Ria I really hope soo!! Hahaha a little while ago I wasn't either especially when that original picture was taken its only now im on the other side im feeling a bit more confident hehehe!!! xx

Haha my IG has personal friends on it but I think if I'm. boring them they can unfollow me! I draw the line of food pics on Fb though!

that's very true!!! hahaha I'm the same I'm not much of a food photo person unless I'm going out for a meal, I always try to remember but its halfway into my mouth before I manage to take one lollll!!! xx

So it's the last day of my first week trialling the weekly syn system and I managed woohoo!! Despite throwing a large amount of my syns away on a sundae and Easter egg I managed to reel it back in and stick within my syns woohoo!! Looking forward to another week however I'm meant to be going out this weekend so I'm sure a large amount are going to go on drinks whoops!! Here's today's diary anyways!!

Breakfast - melon
Lunch - Sw quiche and sweet corn, tangerine, natural yogurt, Alpen bar
Dinner - pasta in homemade tomato sauce (tomato passata, onion, garlic) quorn meatballs (says 3 syns for the whole bag on one site but syn free on another so unsure what to class these is but only had 2 anyways so will class that as free unless someone can update me!!)

Snacks - Alpen light (hexb) natural yogurt, WW yogurt

Exercise - 1 hour of extremely hard bootcamp!!
Therefore this is day 3 of being syn free woo!!

Total syns leftover from this week (13/105!!)

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Random question for all those that don't weigh at class, when I first started sw from home I would weigh myself once a week and class that as my weigh in where as now I'm being naughty and weighing myself each day.. I just wanted to know your girls opinions on how many times/days I should weigh a certain 'weight' before classing that as my weight?? If I've weighed myself 3 days in a row as the same weight I've been classing that but am I wrong in that aspect?? Any advise/opinions would be fab!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

When I stopped going to group, I used to weigh in on the same day as weigh in used to be - wednesday, but I did it in the morning, now I do it on a Sunday/Monday morning - although this can sometimes change to Friday/Saturday if I've got a big weekend planned - a bit naughty I know but then I dont want to know what damage I've done till at least a week after! :)
xx

I wouldn't suggest weighing often. weigh Once a week if you feel you need to. I bet with your boot camp you will be building muscle , often water retention etc can make the scales vary. Are you using measurements as well? I'd highly suggest that. The scales can be naughty sometimes!

I have never really gone to class Paige and I weigh every Fri morning, naked, after a pee. Hehehe! Want to get the lightest reading ;)

If I do scale hop during the week, I don't count them. The Fri morning WI is the only one that counts.

I'm with Becki, scale hopping is BAD! x

Lol.. a girl after my own heart Opal_Lily! ;)

I'm getting better with the scale hopping :scale:

I thought you girls might say that!!! See I will admit I weigh myself every morning.. also naked after a pee haha!
The reason I ask because since last week my weight has decreased but I don't know what to take as being real if that makes sense? for example..

Saturday - 9st 2lb
Sunday - 9st 2lb
Monday - 9st 1lb
Tuesday - 9st 1lb
Wednesday 9st 0
Thursday 9st 0
Friday 8st 13!!!!!

but because I keep going down I don't know what to class myself as especially as its a gradual change?! I am trying to get better with scale hopping its just so tempting!!!

I wouldn't suggest weighing often. weigh Once a week if you feel you need to. I bet with your boot camp you will be building muscle , often water retention etc can make the scales vary. Are you using measurements as well? I'd highly suggest that. The scales can be naughty sometimes!

I'm not using measurements unfortunately, I think because I didn't from the beginning it seemed pointless after I'd lost so much weight but I wish I had!! I am trying to not scale hop but its so tempting haha!!

When I stopped going to group, I used to weigh in on the same day as weigh in used to be - wednesday, but I did it in the morning, now I do it on a Sunday/Monday morning - although this can sometimes change to Friday/Saturday if I've got a big weekend planned - a bit naughty I know but then I dont want to know what damage I've done till at least a week after! :)
xx

Haha I don't blame you Ria I would do exactly the same hehe!!! xx

Well why don't you pick today? Then maintain consistency.

You can weigh yourself every day if you like but it's better to have an official weigh day every week. Well, actually it's more accurate to look at your weight loss over a month but SW wouldn't make as much money that way ;) xx

Food for today

Breakfast - melon
Lunch - jacket potato with cheese and beans, Alpen bar, natural yogurt, tangerine

Dinner - 6 quorn kievs, sw chips, beans and broccoli (decided it was better to increase the size of dinner then be hungry and snack later at night)

Just decided to walk to sainaburys to buy a treat for myself for being so good these last few days, got there realised how expensive it was & that id rather drive to morrisons when I get home, walked all the way home and remembered my cars having its mot.... Dohhhhhh! So on the plus side I just walked 2.3 miles but on the down side I'm now hungry and likely to eat some form of rubbish at home boohoo!! Serves me right for being tight hahaha!!!

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Back