Time to get skinny again!!!!

Okay so day 1 of being 100% good again and I did it! I just got in from work super hungry, I resisted buying something sinful for after work, I also just put a cream egg back as well as a packet of crisps and instead had a muller yogurt, I inow it sounds silly but something like that's really big for me especially as I'm sat here with a rumbling tummy!! Food for today as follows!!

Breakfast - melon, weatabix with natural yogurt and berries (hexb and super free)

Lunch - banana, tagliatelle with passata and quorn and cheese, grapes, muller yogurt (free and super free)

Dinner - jacket potato with beans (free)

Snack - muller light

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Well done on your non scale victory with the snacking honey :) xxxx

Well done you! See! You can do it, you just have to really want to! Very proud of you for that as I know what we're like! ;) Your saying your hungry. Have you thought about making something like a soup that you can make a big saucepan of and then you can have a bowl when your hungry or take some in a flask for work? I know your not overly adventurous with your food, but surely there has to be some veg you like you could blitz with beans to get a soup? I know I love my Tomato, Carrot and Coriander soup problem is I pick at it until it's all gone...lol..Just a thought for you chick, you shouldn't be going hungry :)

What a great food day!!
Thanks Becki!! This time last year I never would have thought this diary would be mine!!!!xx

Well done on your non scale victory with the snacking honey :) xxxx
Aww thanks Jessy! I really am trying my best!!! :) Xx

Well done you! See! You can do it, you just have to really want to! Very proud of you for that as I know what we're like! ;) Your saying your hungry. Have you thought about making something like a soup that you can make a big saucepan of and then you can have a bowl when your hungry or take some in a flask for work? I know your not overly adventurous with your food, but surely there has to be some veg you like you could blitz with beans to get a soup? I know I love my Tomato, Carrot and Coriander soup problem is I pick at it until it's all gone...lol..Just a thought for you chick, you shouldn't be going hungry :)

Thanks Gemsta!!! Finally reeling myself back in hehee!! I have thought about it the only problem is it only ever seems to be on a Tuesday & Wednesday after my shifts at my second job, because I live at home its always slightly too late too start cooking anything and ive usually used my A/B already so cant even have toast etc. A soup would be good but as you said I'm quite fussy so may be worth me experimenting soon!!! xxx

Well done Paige!! It's never as bad as you think it is either - keep up the good work!! xx
You are sooo right it wasn't that bad!! and now ive left myself 20 syns for today and tomorrow so I can treat myself if I want to woohoo!! :) xx

Okay so I've managed to do another well within my syns day!! Decided as I had no syns yesterday that I would treat myself today! Feel a bit guilty as I know I could have gone syn free but I find it more enjoyable when I can treat myself!!

Breakfast - crushed weatabix, natural yogurt, berries and banana

Lunch - tagliatelle made with passata quorn and cheese & carrots plus some melon and a ww yogurt, space raiders

Dinner - jacket with beans

Snack - Oreo Cadbury bar

Total syns for today - 14

Total syns left for Thursday/rest of week - 6.5/105

Woohoo I'm reining it back in!!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Last edited:
You're doing so well xxxx

Very good again! Sorry reminding you about the Space raiders....lol.. ;) don't feel guilty for using syns! Especially if your within your limit :)

Keep going paige. you can do it withing your syns. ..even managing an oreo bar..skills! !

thankyou becki!!! that orea bar mmmmm thinking about it now makes me realize it was sooo worth it hehe!!! xx

Very good again! Sorry reminding you about the Space raiders....lol.. ;) don't feel guilty for using syns! Especially if your within your limit :)

hahaha its fine gemsta there so low in syns I really cant complain!!! xx

So today I'm still feeling positive and motivated! I only have 2 weeks tomorrow until my boyfriends parade which is the main goal I have and then I have only 3 weeks til my holiday eeek so need to get my butt in gear!!!

Food for today!!

Breakfast - Broken weatabix, natural yogurt, banana and berries <<< my new favourite breakfast... so yummy and sooooo filling!!!
Lunch - Mac & cheese (2 syns) carrots, melon, ww yogurt
dinner - slimming world chilli (free) + rice

leaving me with 4.5 syns so il possibly be eating a alpen bar or space raiders!!
So glad this weeks over and I can have a sensible week as of tomorrow! :) xx

Okay girls need some advise..

I know I've not been 100% great the last 2 weeks but I've found that my weight isn't exactly falling off like I planned despite the increase in exercise that I'm doing so I need some recommendations for exercise I can add into my weekly plan that will hopefully help to shift my last few lb's before my boyfriends parade in 2 weeks... eeeek :|

I currently go to a hour of regiment fitness Monday/Thursday/Saturday, I walk around in my lunch break most days at work, I also do squats everyday as well. I've joined a new 24 hour gym but that's not opening until next week and I work Tuesday/Wednesdays so those days are definitely no good! Any recommendations would be fab girls as I know a few of you are really into fitness so any opinions would be sooo appreciated!!! xx

Hi Paige,

youre re doing fab hun!!!

I've just started Charlotte crosbys 3minute belly blitz....celeb workouts aren't really my thing but after reading the reviews on Amazon thought I'd try it. Really good and I like that each 'round' is only 3mins. It may be too similar to your boot camp but if you look on YouTube there are some clips which give you an idea. Also I like to do yoga or Pilates which is good for relaxation aswel as toning as opposed to always doing cardio. I'm no way a fitness freak but find these good for me :)

It's hard Paige as if I'm being completely honest with you... I really don't find that fitness helps me lose weight quicker. If I want to lose weight really quickly, I tweak my diet.

Exercise and my fitness are a really important part of my life that I would never give up now and which help me maintain a healthy and active lifestyle (which in future would hopefully stave off any potential weight gain) but diet is where it's at.

My advice is if you're struggling to lose the lbs now you're closer to target, try doing some red days on your plan or throwing in some 500 calorie fast days, similar to 5:2.

This helped me get down to my target last year when my weight loss stalled xxx

It's hard Paige as if I'm being completely honest with you... I really don't find that fitness helps me lose weight quicker. If I want to lose weight really quickly, I tweak my diet.

Exercise and my fitness are a really important part of my life that I would never give up now and which help me maintain a healthy and active lifestyle (which in future would hopefully stave off any potential weight gain) but diet is where it's at.

My advice is if you're struggling to lose the lbs now you're closer to target, try doing some red days on your plan or throwing in some 500 calorie fast days, similar to 5:2.

This helped me get down to my target last year when my weight loss stalled xxx

Thanks for the advice Hun, I keep looking at my diet and seeing what I can change but because I'm quite fussy I find it quite difficult which is so frustrating!! I've never really looked into red days properly but I can definitely give it a look and see!! If I'm honest 500 calories seems like nothing but again I would try anything to get these last lb's off before holiday!!! xx

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hi Paige,

youre re doing fab hun!!!

I've just started Charlotte crosbys 3minute belly blitz....celeb workouts aren't really my thing but after reading the reviews on Amazon thought I'd try it. Really good and I like that each 'round' is only 3mins. It may be too similar to your boot camp but if you look on YouTube there are some clips which give you an idea. Also I like to do yoga or Pilates which is good for relaxation aswel as toning as opposed to always doing cardio. I'm no way a fitness freak but find these good for me :)

Aww thanks Lealea!! I've heard so many things about the Charlotte crosby dvd so I may have to give it a try, she looks amazing now though I'm not sure if I believe it's all through the dvd haha!! See my bootcamp is sooo hard and I really have noticed muscle tone and I'm getting a lot fitter but I'm not noticing much weight loss anymore, I wouldn't mind if my tummy was getting toned instead but it's still a jelly belly lol!!! xx

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Back