Time to get skinny again!!!!

Oh nooo! ! you don't have much luck with going to the shops atm do you?! you did great with the carrots though! hehe maybe you can have that options later now!

Oh nooo! ! you don't have much luck with going to the shops atm do you?! you did great with the carrots though! hehe maybe you can have that options later now!

I'm really not am I!!! I was really lucky to have carrots in my draw though they weren't the most filling I must admit!!! I agree becki I definitely deserve a hot chocolate now lol!!! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

oh no! Thats rubbish honey, the carrier bags are awful, I've got a little canvas bag that I use if I'm only buying a few bits.
x

It really was!! I wouldn't mind but I only brought 2 things!! That's a good idea I might keep that in mind next time!!! xx

So with earliers little blip I've ended up changing my food for today again!! Food as followed (promise this is the last time!!!)

Breakfast - melon (54 calories)
Lunch - tinned carrots (26 calories) WW yogurt (49 calories)
Dinner - WW chicken hotpog (226 calories) broccoli (35 calories)
Leaving me with 110 calories so planning to have a options hot chocolate (40 calories) and some space raiders (62 calories)

------------------------
Actually ended up having a choc shot hot chocoate (28calories) with a few mini marshmellows which has left me with around 80 calories which I've put towards my diet drinks today and a teaspoon of chocolate spread (don't ask why haha!!) Think I've just about done it woohoo

Last edited:
Oh Paige...that creased me up!...lol...Sorry, I bet you were gutted though, but it really made me laugh. I bet you got a few looks having tinned carrots for lunch.

Well done for today though! You did really well for your first go! :)

Wow girls I don't know how you do it.....well done all round that's great!! Will keep ideas in mind for when I get nearer my target if I'm not loosing much.

keep it up you're doing so well

:)

Oh Paige...that creased me up!...lol...Sorry, I bet you were gutted though, but it really made me laugh. I bet you got a few looks having tinned carrots for lunch.

Well done for today though! You did really well for your first go! :)

Hahaha i find it funny now but at the time I was so hungry I almost cried haha!!! So typically my luck though! When I told my mum I had carrots for lunch she wet herself haha!! It actually wasn't that bad and it's surprising how much you get for 500 calories!! Not dreading my second day too much now day 1's done!!! Let's just hope the scales agree haha!! Xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Wow girls I don't know how you do it.....well done all round that's great!! Will keep ideas in mind for when I get nearer my target if I'm not loosing much.

keep it up you're doing so well

:)

Aww thanks Lealea!!! Honestly when I started slimming world if you told me I'd be doing days I only ate 500 I would have laughed in your face but it's surprising how you manage!! Just want to budge these last 6lbs now!!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Glad I'm not the only one that laughed chick...lol.. I really don't see how it can harm weigh in put it that way! I've looked at the 5:2 a little bit too. I'm thinking I might have to have a go if I don't get a loss next week.

Glad I'm not the only one that laughed chick...lol.. I really don't see how it can harm weigh in put it that way! I've looked at the 5:2 a little bit too. I'm thinking I might have to have a go if I don't get a loss next week.

I may may have had a little giggle too Gemsta

:8855:

Paige your posts are always funny it's great

don't think I'll be trying it on my long shifts at work I'll faint haha

:faint2:

Hahaha thanks Lealea I'm glad you enjoy my posts!! I'm ok in the day as I work in an office but there's no way il be doing it on a Tuesday or Wednesday when I go straight to work at Tesco after work I think I'd collapse lol!!

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hahaha thanks Lealea I'm glad you enjoy my posts!! I'm ok in the day as I work in an office but there's no way il be doing it on a Tuesday or Wednesday when I go straight to work at Tesco after work I think I'd collapse lol!! Actually saying that if it gets me out of work... Haha only joking!!

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Forgot to weigh myself yesterday as I forgot I'd changed my day to Friday! Decided to peek on the scales today instead and in back down to 8st 13 wooooop!! So happy to be in the 8's!! Haven't really got much planned today, got bootcamp at 10.30 and then nipping to sainaburys to grab a few bits, might nip to the mother in law to be (someday) haha this afternoon and then I'm babysitting tonight til late so there's nothing in my way to stop me being 100% on plan yipeeeeeeee!!

Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Forgot to weigh myself yesterday as I forgot I'd changed my day to Friday! Decided to peek on the scales today instead and in back down to 8st 13 wooooop!! So happy to be in the 8's!! Haven't really got much planned today, got bootcamp at 10.30 and then nipping to sainaburys to grab a few bits, might nip to the mother in law to be (someday) haha this afternoon and then I'm babysitting tonight til late so there's nothing in my way to stop me being 100% on plan yipeeeeeeee!! Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb Current Weight - 9st 1lb Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I love it when you can stay on plan on a weekend x

Had a lovely positive day today feeling good about the rest of the week ahead! Don't know if anyone else who has done fast days feels like this but I felt I enjoyed my slimming world or 'feast' day so much more and felt I had so much choice and flexibility which I don't always feel on slimming world which was great!

Food for today!!

Breakfast - fried egg and beans followed by melon
Lunch - cheese and broccoli batchelors made with milk and water (hexa)
Dinner - 2 x quorn sausages (2syns) 1 WW petit roll (HEXB) slimmingworld chips
Snacks - homemade ice lolly (diet coke) strawberries, natural yogurt (2 teaspoons of choc shot - 1 syn)
Exercise - 1 hour of boot camp, 1 mile run and 2.5 mile walk
Total syns - 3/15 leaving me enough for a cheeky snack later if I fancy it!

Fantastic! Well done! Very proud of you for yesterday and today! Keep it up! x

Just worked out I have 13 days to lose 6lb's... Definitely don't think it's possible but I sure will give it a go!! Failing that I have 6lbs to lose in 23 days for my holiday so as long as I reach one target il be happy!!!

Back