Time to get skinny again!!!!

You stunning tiny lady xxxx

Did you get to the shop safely? ! your wheels didn't come off did they..I know you don't have much luck with those shop trips hehe
you a teeny tiny!

Hahahaha I did manage to get to the shop ok.. probably because my dad drove lol!!!! I also managed to go and buy some soup yesterday without it falling out of the bag... success hahah!!! aww thank you lovey slowly getting there!!!

Look at that gorgeous figure! I'll bet you're sad those shorts wont be coming with you.
x

Thankyou Ria theres really sweet!! I'm so sad they were my faves... didn't stop me buying 2 new pairs yesterday though did it lol!!! ;) x

You are so tiny, well done x

I know what you mean about the shorts, I am currently getting too small for my favourite pair of jeans, which is good and bad all at once lol x

Aww thankyou!!! I know its such a pain but a good pain and always an excuse to buy new clothes hehehehe ;) xx

Forgot to nip on here yesterday so will do an update from yesterday and then today!!
Work as always seems to be going by so slowly I think this is because I know I'm leaving so my motivation really has dropped. On the plus side I think I've decided to go to Thailand after Australia which is so excited but quite nervy as I've heard some really negative stories about backpacking there recently :\ Did ok food wise yesterday was doing well at work had all my meals planned and had done some cooking to be extra organized however I sucumbered to the chcocolates that my collegue brought in.. although you wouldn't think 4 chocolates were bad they soon turned into 10 syns!!!!! So kept the rest of my day low to make sure I stayed on track!! Also had a hour of bootcamp after work that finished early leaving me feeling a bit cheated so I went and did a mile run aswell.. don't really know whats got into me I feel like a new person haha!!!
Decided I would start to colour code my diaries to make them a bit more interesting lol this is what my lifes come to now!!!

Breakfast - Melon, 2 x weatabix, natural yogurt & berries
Lunch - Jacket + beans + broccoli + alpen bar
Dinner - Pasta (quorn, passata, mixed herbs, garlic, cheese)
Snacks - 4 x milk tray chocolates

As you can see pink is superfree, blue/green is free, red is syns and orange is HEXA/HEXB
Total syns - 13/15 or 41/75 for the week

------------------------------------------------
28/04/2015 - Fast Day Number 2

So today is my second fast day and I'm feeling very optimistic, I've planned all of my calories for today leaving me no space to slip up... I hope ;)

Food for today;

Breakfast - Melon + Strawberries (87 calories)
Lunch - WW Hotpot + broccoli (261)
Dinner - WW Soup + Carrots + WW yogurt (140)

Total Calories - 488 (leaving the leftover 12 calories for diet coke)

Last edited:
Good luck with the second fast!! I did one yesterday and have another planned for tomorrow. You've planned really well though, lots of food for 500 calories :)

Did you settle on a weigh in day in the end? Friday was it? That's my day too! x

Thanks Opal Lily!! I'm over 500 posts now woohoo so you'll have to show me where I can find your diary as will definitely use it for idea's!! Yes Friday is my weigh in/fast day!!! We'll have to keep eachother informed ;)! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 8st 13lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Wow Paige, you seem to get loads of food for your fast day, I might have to start looking at lunches better.
I love the colour coding but I'm just to lazy to do it, as I don't go to group anymore, I wouldn't know what was superfree anymore.
x

Wow Paige, you seem to get loads of food for your fast day, I might have to start looking at lunches better.
I love the colour coding but I'm just to lazy to do it, as I don't go to group anymore, I wouldn't know what was superfree anymore.
x

It does seem a lot doesn't it?! I keep getting worried I'm doing it wrong haha!!! I just googled food under 100/50 calories and loads comes up!!! I'm the same I see so many people doing it but can never be bothered myself hahaha!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 8st 13lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Love the colour coding. I find it helps me at a glance see what I've had :) Food looks good for your fast day again chick :)

Love the colour coding. I find it helps me at a glance see what I've had :) Food looks good for your fast day again chick :)

Thanks Gemsta it probably won't last long with me hajaha!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Okay I have to be honest.. I messed up again :( I was doing so well until some sweets were getting chucked away at job number 2 so I succumbed boohoo! I only had about 5 mini eggs and a tiny bit of fudge but I'm guessing I've gone over my 500 calorie allowance today which has really annoyed me :( to make up for it im not allowing myself any syns tomorrow to try and reduce the damage and teach myself a lesson!! Was in a completely rubbish mood after that and now I've been told my boyfriend only gets a week leave i between him being moved from where he is based now (we were hoping he'd have 2 weeks and we could sneak in a little holiday before I go off travelling for a year) but now it looks like it won't happen which has really upset me :( hopefully tomorrow is a better day!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I don't think you would of gone over by that much! just have a syn free day today and don't worry about it!

that's a shame about your boyfriends leave. can you go away for a weekend or mid week break?
I assume he's not going travelling with you??

Don't kick yourself honey just get back on it, and it really doesn't sound too bad at all :)

xxxx

Don't kick yourself honey just get back on it, and it really doesn't sound too bad at all :)

xxxx

The food that is, the boyfriend leave issue sucks! xxxx

I don't think you would of gone over by that much! just have a syn free day today and don't worry about it!

that's a shame about your boyfriends leave. can you go away for a weekend or mid week break?
I assume he's not going travelling with you??

I'm hoping I haven't too badly and hopefully today will help!!! I know its soo rubbish, I'm trying to convince him but because its his last week before he moves away he has loads of things to do and is scared it may be a bit of a rush so I'll have to look into it :( unfortunately not so I won't see him for the next year :( xx

Back