Time to get skinny again!!!!

The food that is, the boyfriend leave issue sucks! xxxx

Thanks Jessy I'm hoping I can rein it back in today!! I know it sucks so bad!! oh well :( xx

Good morning my lovies! Have my gym induction this morning for the new 24 hour gym that's opened in my town so I'm excited for that as it means I can start going to the gym + my bootcamp which should hopefully help me with the weight loss!! still feeling a bit down about the whole holiday situation but going to have a look if we can find a cheap deal for a few days... anyone have anywhere they would recommend in Europe (beach would be the first choice) that's warm has things to do but isn't too far to go for a few days??

I'd say Spain Paige, check out Malaga/Alicante direction. I know a lot of people who go there from May onwards and it's a nice temperature and not too far away. Palma in Majorca maybe too? My bf went there cycling over Easter for 6 days and it was around 25 degrees. You can prob get cheapish flights too and the flight time isn't too long so you get to maximise sun time!

The holiday situation stinks though. Is there no flexibility at all? Maybe if he explained the situation to his boss?!

Don't worry about your calories either. What you had is still really low! I frequently go over my calories and I still do ok! xx

I'd say Spain Paige, check out Malaga/Alicante direction. I know a lot of people who go there from May onwards and it's a nice temperature and not too far away. Palma in Majorca maybe too? My bf went there cycling over Easter for 6 days and it was around 25 degrees. You can prob get cheapish flights too and the flight time isn't too long so you get to maximise sun time!

The holiday situation stinks though. Is there no flexibility at all? Maybe if he explained the situation to his boss?!

Don't worry about your calories either. What you had is still really low! I frequently go over my calories and I still do ok! xx

That's where I'm looking at now hehe!! I've seen cheap flights to the algarve which loads of my friends have been to!! Majorca is coming up cheap but I'm going there for a few days in may for a girly holiday so want to try and go somewhere new!! I know it's so annoying!! Unfortunately he's in the army so it's definitely not flexible boohoo :( aww that's made me feel much better about my calories I'm going to be strict today as well to hopefully boost my weigh in!!! x

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 8st 13lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Another goodish day done, absolutely shattered today so can't be bothered to faff around with colour coding lol!!

Breakfast - banana, weatabix (hexb) berries and natural yogurt

Lunch - pasta & ww yogurt

Dinner - was meant to be a jacket potato but work ran out so only had some pineapple/melon/grapes/tangerine in a small bowl hence I'm super hungry now!

Snack - natural yogurt & choc shot (2 syns)

Total syns - 2/15

Had my gym induction today so excited to start using that! Thinking of going 2 days before work and one weekend as well as doing 3x sessions of bootcamp a week, hoping all this together will get my skinny in time for holiday hehe!! Also had some fab news today, my best friend currently works on the cruise ships as a beauty therapist and has decided she would like to possibly come and meet me in Oz to go travelling to Thailand and Oz together which is the best news I could ask for so really chuffed about that, (kinda made me forget about the crappy boyfriend/holiday situation yay!!!)

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Aw that is good news about your bestie :) you'll absolutely love your travels - very exciting

The gym sounds good just make sure you listen to your body and get those rest days in xxxx

Ok so I've managed to bugger it up AGAIN grrr

Planned all my meals for today as its my fast day, decided to add a banana in for breakfast thinking I would be fine and now I've left myself in minus calories if I eat what I'd planned! Why do j always do this!!!
Food for today is now;

Breakfast - melon and banana (154 calories)
Lunch - WW soup (77 calories) broccoli (30 calories)
Dinner - WW chicken hotspot (226 calories) carrots (13 calories)

Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Aw that is good news about your bestie :) you'll absolutely love your travels - very exciting

The gym sounds good just make sure you listen to your body and get those rest days in xxxx

I know I was so chuffed when she said that!! Yeah I'm really excited for the gym! I'm going to make sure I try on a Sunday and Tuesday/Wednesday!! :) x

Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

You haven't buggered anything up! The day isn't over yet, all you had to do was re-visit your plan ;)

Is this your 3rd fast day this week?

Hmmmm I was just soo looking to the food I had organised :( it's my second I did Monday and Thursday this week!! Do you have any recommendations for low calorie dinners Hun? xx

Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I am rubbish with calories but what about am omlette and salad? I love an omelette and eggs always fill me up xx

I think Sam did the low cal noodles! I really like them and crazy amounts of food for hardly any cals xxxx

Thanks guys for all your advise!!! Being at work and in and out of the house I decided to stick with my plan and just go over by a few calories as I had a really tough bootcamp this evening and I'm off to the gym tomorrow so hoping that will compensate!! Felt a bit light headed at bootcamp so going to try and ensure I only fast on a day I don't exercise as I don't think it's the best mixture for me unfortunately!! Food for today...

Breakfast - melon/banana (154 cals)
Lunch - WW hotpot & broccoli (256 cals)
Dinner - WW soup & WW yogurt (130cals)

Total calories - 540 so not too bad!!

Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Woke up at 5.50am this morning, I usually wake up at 7.30am for work so was a slight struggle but was in the gym working out at 6.15am which has really set me up for the day surprisingly.. Never thought I'd ever be anywhere but my bed that early in the morning lol!!!

Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Crazy lady! :) xxxx

Back