Time to make a change

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by iamleona, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. iamleona

iamleona New Member

Hello guys im leona,nice to meet u all.i've decided to start a vlcd for one reason and one reason only-FOR ME!Iam so sick of feeling like i dont have a voice because i am overweight.Like most overweight people i lock myself in my bedroom away from the world and just convince myself i will be ok.Truth is i am not ok i am far from it.I have high blood pressure,suffer with depression and have little energy to to anything.If i dont make the change now i will never know what it is like to enjoy life.So i will keep you guys posted on my journey.peace and love leona x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Hey. Welcome to the forums - good luck with the diet. This is a great place to get advice, support and inspiration. Take a look through the forms for Cambridge, LighterLife, Lipotrim and Exante as there are a lot of stories and threads for what are essentially very similar diets.

I've lost three stone over the last few months and I'm returning to a VLCD over the next few days so. It's hard the first few days but come day 4 you'll be fine. Have you decided which VLCD you are going for?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.