Time to reboot! 6 stone down at least 6 to go!

Aww definitely! You have to let your hair down sometimes and the drinks you have planned are good choices so you'll be grand. I just didn't wanna chance an impromptu night out so soon after starting back lol I know myself too well!

Today's been good food wise. Last minute team lunch out at work but I chose wisely I think lol

Breakfast: blueberry wheats (hex b) and skimmed milk (hex a)

Lunch: chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice (5 syns?)

Dinner: SW cottage pie

Snacks: mango, raspberry and nectarine

Again still drinking at least 2ltr of water :)

Here's to a good weekend!

Hey all,

So little blip had today!!!

Woke up too late for breakfast...

Lunch: SW cottage pie

Dinner: steak and chips with pepper sauce. White choc cheesecake :(

Had a last min meal out with friends and it was at an American diner so really being healthy wasn't a massive option and by the time we got there I was starving!

I could spend the evening beating myself up or I can relish an evening enjoyed with friends, draw a line under it and start again tomorrow - I choose the latter.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So lovely day here today, and woke up with a surprisingly positive attitude despite last nights slip!

Food for today.

Breakfast/Brunch:
Blueberry wheat (hex b) and skimmed milk (hex a)

Dinner:
Chicken and bacon pasta bake with broccoli onion mushrooms spinach and sweet corn with light Philadelphia sauce

Snacks : 2 clementines

3 litres of water

It's a long way til Friday WI and I've a lot if making up to do lol

Managed to stay on plan today despite the approaching star week making me wand to eat everything in sight! But that being said I'm trying hard to make sure Saturday nights cheat doesn't affect this weeks loss.

Breakfast: 2 clementines

Lunch: Subway club salad w/sweet onion sauce (2 syns)

Dinner: SW chicken pasta bake with broccoli spinach onion and mushroom

Snacks: mango

2 litres of water

Having such a blah day, woke up not feeling rested despite a full 8 hrs kip then midday I started to feel not too well, throat sore :(

Nonetheless I've stayed on plan and am determined not to use it as an excuse to eat ice cream!

Breakfast:
Vanilla muller light with pineapple chunks

Lunch:
Subway club salad with sweet onion sauce (2syns)

Dinner:
Baby potato salad made with light Philadelphia (hex a) and spring onions n sweet corn, super free side salad and chicken breast baked in honey soy and chilli (2 syns)

Snacks: red apple

2 litres water and 2.5 miles walked :)

I feel really bloated this week and can't 'feel' much of a change so I'm trying to stay optimistic for WI on Friday :)

Sorry I haven't filled in my diary in a couple of days, been feeling sorry for myself with the cold lol.

Despite that I've stayed on plan and lost 4lbs this week at WI!

I'll try to go back to updating everyday now that I'm feeling a bit better, at a wedding today though so not sure my food diary will be too SW friendly lol!

Have a nice weekend

Back