• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Time to say hi

breeza

Gold Member
Been reading this forum for ages and decided it was time to join. I'm Lisa and have been over weight for 20 odd years having been on a fair few diets over the years I've been on slimming world for 2 years with lots of blips on my journey but have managed to lose and keep off 4 stone. I would like to lose another 2 and know I will eventually !!:)!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello breeze, Welcome to the forum. I only joined here on tuesday evening and everyone seems really friendly and supportive.

Well done on your 4 stone loss already. That's fantastic. Hopefully we'll help keep you motivated to get that last 2 stone off.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. x

breeza

Gold Member
Thanks for the welcome. I have got so much inspiration from just reading the forum that I knew I had to become part of it !!

Hi breeza, you have done great loosing 4 stone and managing to keep it off, you will find lots of help and advice on here so welcome...xx

Good luck Breeza with your weight loss journey!!! x

MsMia

Well done for being brave. I find Minimins a great source of support and somewhere to share my achievements as well as to revel in other people. Everyone is lovely and Happy to help. Welcome.

XxX