Time to shift this weight!

RealFireflies

Hi guys,
I'm a 24 year old teacher (yet still unemployed!) just finished university, and with all the spare time on my hands I've decided - Enough is enough, I'm sick of being slightly overweight and now a pig-out summer and unemployment has pushed me further into being overweight, I want to break the cycle where all the woman in my family (and most of the men!) are overweight and be the change myself!
Weighed in last week at 12stone8 (not quite my heaviest ever but getting close!) and started WW - Haven't joined any meetings or online membership as money doesn't allow it but have borrowed all my mum's stuff and am using smartphone apps to track my usage. Down at the gym three times a week (I hope - Have only ever managed twice so far) and feeling hopeful! I do feel guilty whenever I eat though! :(

Hello luv :)

Wish you all the best, try not to feel guilty about eating - everyone has to eat and feeling guilty about it all the time doesn't make you feel good and if you feel bad about yourself it can be easier to slip into emotional eating?

All the best
x

Feeling very glum today, haven't been able to shift a dark cloud over my mood, went for a break and to run some errands in the local town and found myself in the supermarket buying rubbish food - have resisted almost all of it since I got home but the bad mood is still with me, the dog has been walked twice and I'm still stomping around!

Woke up feeling much better today! :D Had to eat some of the (gorgeous) junk food for breakfast this morning - had a scone - else they'll go off and I hate wasting food, but feeling more positive again today. Itching for a weigh in but my normal WI day is Monday. I will resist! :x

Wow, what a couple of days!!

Well, first of all --- I GRADUATED!! --- With a first class honours!! I'm so impressed with myself. :) I also lost 5 WHOLE POUNDS!! Extremely impressed.

In other news, my HTC Desire has died - Again! (This is now my third handset) but this time I've been left without my points tracker. Instantly, I feel very lost. :( I have an awful feeling I'm going to be over this week because I'm not staying on top of it. :(

Back