Time to start a diary :)

Eiregirl

I am currently 3 and a half weeks in or 25 days in and I actually feel fantastic. Was all sluggish and sad the first week but I am so determined that I want to lose the weight and become a better fitter cuter me. I lost over 70 pounds before though good eating but ever since I got into a relationship 2 and a bit years ago I got so comfortable that I gained 70 :eek: pounds!!!!!! He says it doesnt matter because he loves me no matter what but I have known I am not happy with myself and I have refused to buy new clothes because I feel like they will be a tent on me :( I got a real wake up call when I weighted in before the diet at 19 stone which is the biggest I have ever been and I want to get back to 170ish which is a bit lower then I normally would have been. I know I am never going to be a stick figure but I want to at least be a healthy weight so I can buy lots of pretty things to wear and be confident in myself. I did not realize how much I had gained until I recently looked at an old picture on facebook when I was wearing a size 14 dress and realized that I would be so happy at that weight for my body size( to be fair it was beat on me but i got it on dang it :) ) I tried Lipotrim in January and caved after a few days as I just was not in the zone or right place for it. I am now and I know I am fighting the good fight and that it will be worth it.

I am more energetic then I previously was and I have joined a gym and am trying to do 30 minutes on the bike a day to help with the weight loss. I feel like I am losing a ton of weight already and want to try and help as much as I can as I know people who have done fantastically on this it 6 stone in 3 months which motivates me so much. If they can do it I sure as heck can too :)

Good Luck Eiregirl, its great to start a diary to keep you motivated :)

So end of week 4 and I have lost another 4 pounds which I am totally fine with as it is TTOTM so i didnt expect to lose loads but hopefully that means next week will be a small bit more. I have lost 30 pounds in a month which makes me so happy and makes me feel like I can do this for another few months even though I am refeeding on june 30th so I have just over 5 more weeks during which I would like to lose atleast another stone if not more (I am fairly hopeful :) ) I cant wait to get back to the size I was before as I have so many clothes that will make me feel so much better about myself :)

Just after 5th weigh in and another 7 pounds gone so it is 37 all together! I am so delighted with this weight loss and dont want to come off when family are visiting but it will be a test to see if I can eat sensibly for a while. I know I have to come off at this time because my other half is really depressed on this diet and he has never ever been depressed so I know that in 3 weeks it is ending for him for good and he is going to try slimming world online and I am completely fine with this as I think it will work better for him as he is going mad without food. I am strangely alright with not having food considering I used to have an eating disorder that has spanned about 10 years. I really hope that I do not face it again when I come off which means I will need to eat sensibly and be aware of my portions and make sure I am tracking my food through Myfitnesspal.com on my phone to insure I am eating the correct calories to maintain what I get.

I have been thinking more and more about my goal and I think i have my figures right giving me about 61 more pounds to go but I will have to wait and see how my body is as I have never been that thin before I think 180ish was my lowest but I fit into a 14 then which I was really happy with. When I was that size I had no hang ups about my body and I know I will be so much more confident in myself which at the moment I am getting there I know my tummy is no longer over my boobs which i am delighted with even though my boobs have seriously shrunk (as if other half needed another reason to sulk!) I cant wait to see how my body turns out after this :)

Well done on all your weight loss so far. Stay strong and keep it up and you'll be in those clothes in no time!

dusty x

Another week down and I am feeling great! I have gotten a few complements from work peeps who say I am getting thinner every time she sees me and that is really great and motivating. Over the weekend I had a work night out and I ws unsure of if I was going so I picked a random dress out of my closet that was a size 18 and it fit perfectly! I was delighted with this as the last shirt I bought in november was a 24 which is all loose on me now but that 24 was a breaking point for me where I said enough is enough.

I am almost at the 3 stone mark (1 pound off FFS!) and i am so happy that I decided to do this but only have 2 weeks before i come off for a month for family visits. I am actually almost afraid to eat but I know that it will be alot of grilled chicken and veg as well as salads and then after July 17thish I will come back on the diet to lose another 3 stone atleast and then see how I feel from there.

My otherhalf has decided that Lipotrim is not for him and he will start refeeding today, I am alright with this as it has been super tough for him and he is just so unhappy with it and is down all the time. I am used to being around food with work as I eat lunch with everyone else and just have my soup in my work mug to be discreet.

I am actually finding I am getting more hungry recently which I am finding odd as I am having my meals and 4 liters of water a day. I guess it it just my body missing food :(

Well done I am so envious. I'm a size 26 I'd love to be down to a 18. It must have been quite emotional for you. I remember silently crying everytime I went up a dress size in the changing rooms. Hearing your success has given me even greater will to succeed. Well done.

You will get there on this diet for sure :) The only hard part can be keeping focused but once you are in the zone it is so much easier :p

I am actually feeling quite down the last 2 days guess it is just my body realizing it has been without food for almost 7 weeks now and it is sad. I really wanted something to eat yesterday and a bit today but I am just down today coz I know it is going to be quite a long day and it will be the last chance to see my other half for a week and it is a night with friends. Normally this doesnt bother me but I feel a bit lonely at the moment because our shifts are so different so i maybe when I am lucky see him 3 nights a week.

My OH has started his refeeding and is really happy with it I had the tiniest of a nibble of the carmel bar to figure out the flavor and I am not sure if that has set me off or what, I know it was not a proper taste at all but it still gave me a different taste then I have been used to recently. I dont know what I would want if I were to eat, I dont have any sweet or savory cravings at all which is the part that is confusing to me as I thought I would have a craving if I wanted to eat. I am looking at most food now with a meh attitude as I don't feel bothered about eating as it kinda scares me because I have come so far.

I am now wearing my 4th shirt from when I was thinner before and I feel like I should be happier about this but I just feel so down, I can see that the weight is coming off and it is making a difference in my body as my jeans are getting looser, I figure they will be the last to change as it is always the case of an 16 or 18 pants even at my thinnest of 180ish (16 then).

I think I am rambling on now but I am hoping this will help me feel a bit better, Is anyone else just having a meh day non food related?

yesterday My sis had a BBQ for her graduation for her Masters. Food all around me :( I was good and only had my water and flapjack but my sis and her bf (who did LT) kept saying have a bit of chicken it wont matter! or a tiny bit of steak it wont hurt. I got quite annoyed at that as I have not had any food since I started and I dont want to slip on my habit for being 100% for over 6 weeks now. But i did get through the day but ended up with a quite upset tummy as I thought I would be sick and I was getting acid (From freaking water) it was a bit of a disaster but I am still not feeling the best today so I am thinking it is a little bug but I have no desire to drink any water even though I know i need to drink at least my 2 liters for the day but think I will be snuggling up on the couch with netflix for the day. Only about 2 more weeks to go, I was talking to my chemist about it and to come off for the 18th she wants me to refeed on the 24th or 25th as I only need to get to day 3 to insure I get the potato in. I have already told her that I want to go right back on after a month off and she said that it was fine. To be honest I am a bit disappointed to be coming off but it will be a test to see if I can eat reasonably for a month and not put on much weight during that time but to be honest I never want another chip crisp or anything like that, I want salads and grilled meat and veggies so I hope I actually put this into action :)

You were so strong not too eat anything especially when you were being pushed. Only on day three and was on the phone to my parents and ended up having to tell my mother cos she said my dad was thinking of coming to kilkenny to me fira night from Dublin so had to tell her to put him off as he loves his food and with OH away there is no temptation to eat at the mo. Thought she would kill me but she was so supportive thank god. I am doing this for their golden anniversary so will only be on it for four weeks and then one week refeed and then do what your doing by going back on it. Just looked at my post. God I do waffle on lol. KEEP STAYING AS STRONG asyou are

Absolute rubbish day. I am changing banks and my current bank canceled the transfer of my DDs and it will take 2 weeks to get set up and now I am paid into the other account and it is just a disaster. My work computer is barely working and i lost all my little things. I am just really annoyed at the moment because I have to go out of my way due to a bank guys stupid mistake.

I just feel overwellemed and like crying, I dont want to eat or anything as I know that wont make me feel better or fix anything I just need to rant and rave at the incompetance of one silly person out there who has now caused me quite a bit of trouble.

You rant away Eiregirl

You know what, I have realized while on this diet I am in control of me, If i want to get skinny do something about it. If I want banks not to muck up everything- DO IT MYSELF. I realized most of my direct debits are through my card so I am going to take control and change them all myself. Take that stupid bank :p

If I can handle lipotrim I can handle anything dang it!

And another weigh in tomorrow so I should be officially over 3 stone lost I WILL BE!

Well done for taking control and good luck for your weigh in but i'm sure you won't need it x

Looking back I think i scared myself a bit last night lol. 1 hour and counting! and another DD changed!

I start refeeding next saterday and I am getting a bit excited. I am going to be taking a month break due to family visits and stuffs so i am a bit scared of food and am terrified to undo what has already been done, But i know if i stay focused and eat sensibly i should be alright

Good luck with tgat I will be doing the same in three weeks and then hopefully come back after two weeks so will be looking for tips

Back