TIME TO STOP MESSING ABOUT

Jools

Gold Member
Evening all

Im sure Ive 'chatted' to most of you on here and Im also sure most of you know how much I have struggled on and off with CD.

Well bad news is that my hubby was made redundant from his job on Tiesday so we are skint BUT I do still have a good 3 weeks worth of CD left.

As of monday I am gonna TRY and ss completely with all of the packs I have left.

I did have a target of 2 stone in 8 weeks as I have a friends wedding but unfortunately now I can't do that as I won't be able to afford more packs ... How much do you think I could lose with the packs I have left? 3 weeks worth!

Wish me luck as its gonna be a long and bumpy journey!

xx

Sorry to hear your news - fingers crossed hubby finds another job soon! I managed 17lbs in 3 weeks...good luck!

Hi chick .. I would be so happy with that! I feel like Ive been at this weight forever with all of the stopping & starting I have done BUT I have managed to lost 22lbs and kept them off so thats a good start!

xx

hun, sorry about OH redundancy, I reckon between 17and 21lbs, after you finished your packs you could continue stayin in ketosis with very low carb diet afterward, just a thought.

sue xx

Morning all ... well this is it for me. My day 1.

I checked my packs again last night and as I thought I had 23 days worth I actually only have 15 so Im aiming for 12lbs I reckon!

xx

good luck jools xxx

Jools! I am sooo sorry to hear about your hubby being made redundant.... especially when things are the way they are right now! I hope he gets back on his feet again real soon :) As for doing Cambridge when there isn't much money coming in, yeah that will be hard. I'm glad your being positive though.... in 3wks you could lose alot of weight. I remember when i did it for 4wks solid and lost 1st 11.5lbs then i did it solid for 3wks and lost another 11.5lbs.

Good luck Jools :) I'm joining you tomorrow as i put 8lbs on while in London,lol! I'll be 38 on 13th Aug and i'd love to be 12st so i need to quickly shift 1st 2lbs!?!?! (not actually sure that can be done in a short a time,lol!)

How's day 1 going for you? xx

Sorry to hear about hubby's job, good luck with SS'ing. I never made it past day 3 at last attempt, weighing up now whether to do WW or CD when I get back from holiday.

Hope it works out for you and another stone on top of the 22lbs would be fab. Stick with it.

how are you doing jools? Sorry to hear about your hubby's job, things are so bad at the moment and here aswell lots of people been let go and loads more signing on.

becky xx

Morning all

Im on day 2 of ss

Im feeling really down as as yet hubby still has no job despite all of the positions he has applied for. Guts me as I know how much he wants to work and how hard he is trying to get a job.

xx

aww something will turn up hun, you must both try to be as positive as you can, hard I know, wishing you both all the luck in the world.

sue xx

Back