Times?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Does it matter what time you take your shakes at??

And what time should you not take one after? ( you know how people say you shouldnt eat after 6 etc)

i dont think so but i find it better to have them at the same times (ish) everyday spread through the day but i know when im ready for one

i have one in the day at work, one when i get home and one about 9pm.

I found when i was having 2 at work my evening would be long and hungry!

at the minute i have been having one in the morning before work ( but i have varied work times ) and then one on my lunch breaks and one about 7ish..
Was just double checking, im finding how ever easy this diet is ( to go by and rules etc, I dont mean sticking to it) Im getting paranoid and doubtng myself and worrying im doing it wrong and it will effect it lol!!

i have to have my breaks at set times at work (in a kitchen) and as you have to drink them with in 15 mins of making it i dont always get the chance to finish it so only have them at break times but have i have found ( today) i split my first one into 2 vanilla as a lattes then a full one for dinner and then the choc one in 2 for mochs and it really seemed to help

dont doubt your self your doing great im about the same 1 at about 8ish 1 at 12 then about 6ish

Thank you :D

It will be harder for me when im on the 3 til 11.30 shift in work.. Thats when i would nibble the most.. so i am dreading that!!

Back