Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Times?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ChellyWellyBoot, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Does it matter what time you take your shakes at??

And what time should you not take one after? ( you know how people say you shouldnt eat after 6 etc)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I dont think it matters really, as long as you have all three then its all good.

4. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

i dont think so but i find it better to have them at the same times (ish) everyday spread through the day but i know when im ready for one

5. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    i have one in the day at work, one when i get home and one about 9pm.

I found when i was having 2 at work my evening would be long and hungry!

6. ChellyWellyBoot

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    at the minute i have been having one in the morning before work ( but i have varied work times ) and then one on my lunch breaks and one about 7ish..
    Was just double checking, im finding how ever easy this diet is ( to go by and rules etc, I dont mean sticking to it) Im getting paranoid and doubtng myself and worrying im doing it wrong and it will effect it lol!!

7. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

i have to have my breaks at set times at work (in a kitchen) and as you have to drink them with in 15 mins of making it i dont always get the chance to finish it so only have them at break times but have i have found ( today) i split my first one into 2 vanilla as a lattes then a full one for dinner and then the choc one in 2 for mochs and it really seemed to help

8. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

dont doubt your self your doing great im about the same 1 at about 8ish 1 at 12 then about 6ish

9. ChellyWellyBoot

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you :D

It will be harder for me when im on the 3 til 11.30 shift in work.. Thats when i would nibble the most.. so i am dreading that!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.