Timsmom's weekly weigh in!!

timsmom

Didn't see this till I am two weeks in so will start it now

Week one was hell and I really struggled but lost 11lb so all the pain was worth it.

Week two weigh in tonight and had another 100% week but not sure how I've done. Had a weekend at the caravan with the kids and my sister and I SS'd all weekend. Have this terror that I'll have stayed the same and all this hard work will be for nothing. Fingers crossed eh!!

Well done:) Seeing the big losses really keeps you on track doesn't it!! Sets you right up for next week:)

Should be weighed today but CDC on holiday. Feeling the need to see the scales going down - roll on WI tomorrow night!

Well, week 3, 2lbs off - gutted but am told this is not unusual in week 3 and its TOTM so we'll keep plugging away. 20lbs off so far, what other diet can do that!!

Well no weigh in last week as I was on holiday with the kids for the week. Almost soul sourced but did have some chicken on a couple of days when we had been really active. Also had a couple of vodka and flavoured water one evening :eek: and was very disappointed when i got back off holiday and appear to have stayed the same on my scales.:eek: I did have these little blips but would still have been way under my calorie count so why haven't I lost? Will be getting weighed tomorrow night so we shall see!!:(

Have agreed with CDC not to weigh in this week. I am still determined but knowing I cheated last week (albeit on a small scale) has really knocked me off my stride and it appears to have had a dramatic effect (no weight loss) I really don't understand how I can have stayed the same. I reckon on no day did I have more than 900 calories, I did 3 aquaroebics classes, swam 40 lengths on 4 days of the week and spent three days on the beach with the kids swimming walking etc...

Any ideas ??? my CDC says it may be too much exercise and my body has shut down to preserve calories

Back