TinaLouise's Diet Diary

Well done for losing during totm. Am on mine and don't dare look!

That hot choc sounds very decadent TL! Yum x

Now I don't understand the mysteries of the human body...especially when it comes to mine ~ it has a mind of its own...
Unscheduled weigh in: 103.3kg
(-1.2kg since 3days ago).

Typical menu for me (it rarely changes)
Early morn: 2 cups strong tea with cream & saccharin
B: protein shake (<2g carb) + 1tbsp coconut oil
L: tuna/egg/meat and lettuce often with homemade mayo
D: beef/chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans - often with cream based sauce of some type

Drinks: water (need to drink more :/), tea/coffee with cream & saccharin, before bed: hot choc made with boiling water, pure cocoa, cream, saccharin...if feel like I'm comin down with something, lemon myrtle tea (or similar).

Hope everyone is well & losing :)

Evening TL... Lovely menus! Xx

I absolutely love this WOE!
There are times that I miss the convenience of bread tho...especially when making the kids lunches :/
I am feeling very tired ATM. Hubby had to go to Sydney (400+km away) last Friday, as his aunt took a turn for the worse...she finally succumbed to the cancer and passed away at 2am on Sunday morning. OH's mother is not coping with the loss of her sister, OH's sister has offered no support whatsoever.
So here I am with 4 kids (12yrs, 3yrs, 2yrs & 10mths) ...and I am struggling to keep the peace - 3yr ds & 2yr dd fight constantly ~ hair pulling, biting, pinching, hitting... It is sending me batty I think! 10mth dd started walking last month, so as she is still unsteady on her feet, often gets caught in the crossfire :(
12yr ds is in a gifted class in his first year of high school for English, maths & science, is doing well, but not doing enough homework. I am concerned he will lose his place in the program.
I am surprised at how well I am sticking to this WOE. I tried on a pair of jeans I used to wear prior to conception of 3yr dd ~ and OMG they fit! I feel great when I wear them, they seem to increase my confidence...I know it's only clothes, but they really give me a boost!

Strut your stuff minis... xx

My apologies for my erratic writings... My headspace is not very clear, nor organised, at the moment x

All looks clear to me, TL and you're managing admirably even if you do feel like you're going nuts with it. Family crises have that way of throwing life into disarray.

Know what you mean about the convenience of bread. I will eventually try the flax-yeast loaf from the recipes section.

Hi TL, sounds like you are coping admirably. Hope you can continue and well done on scales and trous
Xx

Hi ML everythings ok :)

Just preparing to start in my new natural therapiea clinic space this coming Wednesday. It's very exciting!
I have my room set up now, furniture assembled.
Been promoting it on Facebook and locally. Am having a "pop in for a cuppa and chat" day.

WI (8 June 2012) 101.8kg
It would be the first time I haven't put on weight prior to/during TOTM...Yippee!

Hope you're doing ok hun.
Hope everyone at minis is achieving their goals, and enjoying their journeys.

Hugs & blessings,
Tina Louise
xx

Hello TL. Sending you lots of luck for your new venture. May the Force be with you :D

Good luck with the new venture TL... Xx

Hi TL - good luck with your new venture! ;)

Back